Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa

Featured Replies

Just realised that her ticket prices for the next tour are probably gonna through the roof and she's been one of the most affordable A-list stars for a while now

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 430.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Is you going back and forth between saying I should "kill myself" on discord and asking me here for info some sort of split personality disorder?   I never said anything about new era and I

  • We did get a copyright notice regarding the single thread that had to be closed, so at least that’s some sort of confirmation that the song is important enough for them to get it removed here 

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    Today is the day to get help and check yourself in, bby

Yeah it might actually be a bloodbath. I've seen tons of people, casual fans, say they bought tickets on a whim to the Radical Optimism tour and ended up coming away loving her/ranking her show as one of the best they've seen live so.

People on twitter saying lead is out by October according to "insider". Do we know who is the insider in question?

24 minutes ago, Private Show said:

People on twitter saying lead is out by October according to "insider". Do we know who is the insider in question?

No because it was started by someone on there who constantly makes up these rumors.

13 minutes ago, Hoedini said:

No because it was started by someone on there who constantly makes up these rumors.

So it's bullshit as expected. I doubt they're going to repeat the same error. If anything, we are going to get a bit more interviews with a few details about the album this year and maybe a little Tik Tok teaser.

43 minutes ago, Private Show said:

People on twitter saying lead is out by October according to "insider". Do we know who is the insider in question?

Hopefully not, I can't make it with a single of hers going through the Xmas freeze again rip

1 hour ago, Hoedini said:

Yeah it might actually be a bloodbath. I've seen tons of people, casual fans, say they bought tickets on a whim to the Radical Optimism tour and ended up coming away loving her/ranking her show as one of the best they've seen live so.

It was such a good investment, now she's known for her hits, and for putting on a great show gaycat2

Nothing is coming till next year I am 90 % sure of it

Yeah, I agree. I mean there is a chance something comes this year but I'm now leaning more toward second or third week January for the lead.

Training Season is getting over 2 million streams a day and is going to hit 1 billion soon. I can't believe ATRL didn't inform me that this was happening. What happened to this site?

they'd be dumb to repeat the same Q4 single strategy again. it worked in 2019 because music consumption was still radio-dominated, but now it isn't and releasing a single in january would be the smartest move considering that time is usually dead with music releases and she can stand out. the xmas freeze also just cleans out the charts a little

Let the woman curate the Literature Festival in peace, enjoy her honeymoon year in peace and come back in 2027 in full strength

On 9/4/2026 at 10:24 PM, Solaria said:

Nothing is coming till next year I am 90 % sure of it

Totally agree i have the Same feeling

she's def headlining Coachella unless something super last minute changes things

Mr. Lipa has lost out on James Bond role to Jack Lowden. Dula might have to pay the bills now and pray DL4 is a smash…

zendaya

Also, him losing out on James Bond means her chances of singing the Bond Song becomes higher. Kalshi has Olivia Dean, Raye and her as leading contenders…

18 hours ago, Cheers said:

she's def headlining Coachella unless something super last minute changes things

When is going to be released the line up?

On 10/26/2023 at 7:00 PM, Miss Harajuku said:

if she is truly delayed the era may she quiet and may we not catch her on another 20 vacations or she will be getting endless lashings from me :oxygen2:

i hate that Training Season didn't smash when originally released, we'd get proper era and momentum back then with full promo and These Walls would've got an actual single run

Better late than never, but Dua can't re-start Radical Optimism era now when she's preparing new album to market and promote

Watch her pull a Britney Spears and attach Training Season to new album like Britney put her song Radar to both Blackout and Circus albums ksksks

35 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

When is going to be released the line up?

should be in the next 2 weeks

42 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

When is going to be released the line up?

When the Coachella IG account unfollows the 2026 lineup

I really hope she proves critics who still consider her music to be impersonal wrong with the next album. I think Dua will always hold back a bit because she is somewhat afraid of being vulnerable but I KNOW she has opinions of how she's treated as an artist and I would love it if she dived into that stuff with her lyrics.

Ok I'm officially convinced that Dua needs to get back with the same production team that made Radical Acclaimism for her next album, if she isn't already. Like actually. heart

I've thought this for a while now but listening to These Walls made it crystal clear. It's wild how underrated and overlooked this album was/is. The level of hooky melodies, harmonies, bg vocals, counter-melodies, bridges, thoughtful songwriting and the overall pleasant mix of soft rock/folk/psych-synth-pop is so easy on the ears. They struck gold

Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Andrew Wyatt, Caroline Ailin… the geniuses that you are clap3

I honestly prefer this album to FN sorry

so seated for a new era but honestly training season doing super well i would not blame her for pushing it a little bit until the end of the year and then kickstarting an era in january. im PRAYING she doesnt release in october or november rip

14 minutes ago, romanhoIiday said:

so seated for a new era but honestly training season doing super well i would not blame her for pushing it a little bit until the end of the year and then kickstarting an era in january. im PRAYING she doesnt release in october or november rip

I'm pretty sure nothing is coming till January. She is still having studio sessions. RO was wrapped up by the summer of 2023. This album feels 80 % done

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.