Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 434k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Is you going back and forth between saying I should "kill myself" on discord and asking me here for info some sort of split personality disorder?   I never said anything about new era and I

  • We did get a copyright notice regarding the single thread that had to be closed, so at least that’s some sort of confirmation that the song is important enough for them to get it removed here 

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    Today is the day to get help and check yourself in, bby

And also stadiums does not immediately mean that she has to sell out places with the size of MetLife, there are lots of smaller stadiums in the U.S. as well (Gaga basically did a baseball stadium tour for the Chromatica Ball and that sold out very well). I definitely think she would have no issue selling those venues out, especially like was said earlier, Coachella would give her a new boost of visibility.

Tbh this is the perfect time to do Coachella in her career, I'm glad she saved it for DL4.

4 hours ago, mike_int said:

She is absolutely stunning

that first pic...oh wow. i can see a billion photos of her and yet now and then she still manages to suprise me how stunning she is

25 minutes ago, Subversive said:

that first pic...oh wow. i can see a billion photos of her and yet now and then she still manages to suprise me how stunning she is

right? And looking so natural.

Imagine having a regular Instagram photo in better quality than some has on single cover coffee

I know it's the Sun so always take it with a grain of salt but I actually believe they're the one tabloid that her team occasionally uses to 'leak' info.

Despite rumours new music is just weeks away, The Sun can confirm the lead single from the record will not drop until next year.
....

A source said: "Next year is going to be huge for Dua.

"Not only will she release her fourth album, but she's also planning on embarking on another massive stadium tour.

"Right now the exact dates and venues are yet to be locked in, but the sensible money would be on a return to Wembley.

"One option that's not on the cards is festivals or British Summer Time in Hyde Park — all signs point to Wembley or Spurs' ground in North London."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/40578569/dua-lipa-secret-global-stadium-tour/

The Sun is reliable with this stuff, actually, so I'm glad that everything will be pointing out in 2027.

Yeah, I've noticed most stuff they report about Dua as an exclusive usually is accurate. Better than most at least!

Just read the full article and I kind of like this part: "Despite rumours new music is just weeks away, The Sun can confirm the lead single from the record will not drop until next year".

I mean, it basically puts down all of these nonsense theories that were created by online Twitter, which were sadly jumped by some of the fandom, that new music from her was coming out this month. 🤣

Either way, I'm glad that they did this because these online rumours were insufferable to be honest. I'm wondering which excuse will say now.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, juancsantoyo said:

Just read the full article and I kind of like this part: "Despite rumours new music is just weeks away, The Sun can confirm the lead single from the record will not drop until next year".

I mean, it basically puts down all of these nonsense theories that were created by online Twitter, which were sadly jumped by some of the fandom, that new music from her was coming out this month. 🤣

Either way, I'm glad that they did this because these online rumours were insufferable to be honest. I'm wondering which excuse will say now.

giphy.gif

My favorite thing is the fans are now saying 'since when do we believe the Sun?'

Like... It's easier to believe them than the fake leak accounts on Twitter who just spout constant bullshit. They first reported her engagement, her Glasto headlining spot, and when she appeared at the Brits with Mark, and those are just the first few I can remember. Much better track record than most.

  • Author

I want a Grammys debut performance, followed by the BRITs, then the album release followed by Coachella followed by the stadium tour

i2pSL.gif

I mean it was pretty obvious DL4 as an album will come next year, that is nothing new

Regarding the first single I initially thought we will get late September early October release, especially if the high budget video was sponsored by some big brand deal and they wanted to have it out before Xmas, which was basically the deal with last minute Houdini video and release date in November, but I think we will get late January / early February first single, maybe even with debut at Grammys (7th of Feb) and then album release beginning of April due to Coachella

Edited by mike_int

4 hours ago, CozySkin said:

I saw a rumour about a Song with Shakira in November coffee

Which may happen but I'm pretty sure the rumor is just fans speculating after the duet.

I do think she may have something being released but either a one-off collab with a DJ or a feature on someone's album before the new era.

I'm kind of sure that the Shakira collaboration is false. It was coincidentally beginning to appear after the two of them sang "Antología", so... too hard to believe in my opinion.

Spoiler

Based on the emoji below, and as it's speculated in that thread, I'm also inclined to think that it's related to the Hunger Games soundtrack out next month.

16 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Everything has been scheduled for a while. But it won't be dry until next year.

4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

No 🕹️

I wish it was "Antología" because LATAM would have eaten out that version, lol! 😭

Independently of that, something is coming in the meantime, which is good, I guess. Also, in case this is true, this release is handled by Universal.

ETA: Why didn't I think of GTA VI: The Album? 🫠 This makes much more sense because this release is handled by Atlantic.

Edited by juancsantoyo

I do kinda wonder if their silence regarding the sound/themes shes exploring has anything to do with the backlash RO got for the pre-album release nonsense of it being a 'tribute to British rave culture bla bla'. Seems like they've listened to that critique

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

I do kinda wonder if their silence regarding the sound/themes shes exploring has anything to do with the backlash RO got for the pre-album release nonsense of it being a 'tribute to British rave culture bla bla'. Seems like they've listened to that critique

Definitely, the media, fans and her set it up with that. Even if you check some album reviews they point that out "where's the brit pop" "where's the psycho"

Yeah I don't necessarily want her to tease any aspect of the album because if it's not 100% fitting to whatever she describes? Everyone will whack her again. Just release it (in March).

Yeah which makes it more exciting because we have no clue what to expect. I just really hope the songs with Luka and Elvira are GOOD asf and they make it to the final cut. Their work with Addison was so great, I know they can deliver with Dua as well.

  • Author

I mean she only started talking about the (alleged) sound of the album after the era had started, there is still plenty of time for her to say some nonsense sadly…

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.