Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The ending of the email says:

 

"THANK YOU AGAIN FOR RIDING WITH US. THE JOURNEY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!"

 

:duca:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Renaissance was definitely not instant for me. It was the first Beyoncé album that didn't hit upon first listen. Alien Superstar though? I was floored! The production alone cleared. I didn't want it to end. But after the third listen, I knew… this is Beyoncés best album! 

i ****** up my first renaissance listening experience so bad i don't wanna talk about it

Church Girl is in my top half on the album in terms of most-played songs.

it's an ass-quaking bop :xtinass:

27 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

The ending of the email says:

 

"THANK YOU AGAIN FOR RIDING WITH US. THE JOURNEY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!"

 

:duca:

they mean it will be worth it for her wallet :suburban:

renaissance = lemonade > cc > self titled

 

and the rest idek how to rank them cause i like them all

Edited by bync

42 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

The ending of the email says:

 

"THANK YOU AGAIN FOR RIDING WITH US. THE JOURNEY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!"

 

:duca:

The only way it will be worth the wait is if that t-shirt has a giant QR code on it that leads straight to the visuals. 

21 minutes ago, bync said:

renaissance = lemonade > cc > self titled

 

and the rest idek how to rank them cause i like them all

this ! but swap cc and ST

 

lemonade and renaissance truly her best albums, there's absolutely no debate here :clap3:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

:rip:

This is definitely going to be sold at the tour :rip:

On 3/14/2025 at 3:42 AM, cuteboyzay said:

I love Anvarie but they're always makin these threads that just ATTRACT Beyoncé haters, like girl please leave it to the desperate little monsters! :deadbanana2:

Now why am I in it? I haven't even been getting on atrl because of the website not loading :fish2:

On 3/14/2025 at 8:35 AM, Click Clack said:

he's been that way, sometimes you just have to smack the **** out of him 

 

@Anvarie

You'd never get past security 

 

spacer.png

What is II Hands II Heaven about and why on CC instead of Renee?

 

I really want to ask her a detailed question about this song.

 

it's the most fascinating song on the album 

16 hours ago, V$. said:

 

 

:suburban:

if true, my bet is that's for tour visuals. Like those lil interlude things they show between performances. 

 

For Rennie, I legit feel much of what we saw were excerpts from the visuals that were ready to use. Hell, we know as much (e.g. BMS video). 

 

Probably will be the same this time from CC visuals (hence the book delay) and this shoot is for additional content to sprinkle in.

52 minutes ago, yonsé said:

This is definitely going to be sold at the tour :rip:

I've had a theory os just going to end up being the tour book

53 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

I've had a theory os just going to end up being the tour book

That's why I joked it would be released April 28th. 

Don't remember my Renaissance listening experience because I blackout from being overwhelmed on every first listen of a Bey album

 

Iy4t.gif

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Now why am I in it? I haven't even been getting on atrl because of the website not loading :fish2:

You'd never get past security 

 

spacer.png

I'm screaming! Mamma you always testing the haters, I be getting scared to enter your threads! :deadbanana2:

I remember my first listen of Renaissance and I was genuinely CONFUSED. Cause I listened to the leak first and the very first song I listened to was Alien Superstar and it reminded me of those early 2000's UK Pop/Dance songs and I literally could not pinpoint the song structure. Because most of Renaissance's songs are super non-conventional. And then the second song I listened to was I'm That Girl and I was FLOORED. I could noottt stop playing it Omfg. And then I just kept being floored by every song after that and was still perplexed in every which way. And this was BEFORE I could experience the transitions because the leaks weren't in order. 
 

I feel the only album I've had that same reaction to recently was Mk. Gee's recent album "Two Star & The Dream Police". A strong feeling of discovering something new and fresh and innovative, while still being so nostalgic. And of a kind of it's own. It's like watching a new phenomenon happening before your eyes, to where you just KNOW they're about to change the industry right before your eyes. Both albums really changed the way I view sound especially in a synesthetic experience too. It's otherworldly.

Edited by cuteboyzay

It's the fact that Cowboy Carter was created BEFORE Renaissance but released AFTER. Meaning she just kept getting better AFTER she made Cowboy Carter. :deadbanana2:
 

Like y'all if that's not promising to say the LEAST. That just means ACT III is gonna be something insane and something we have noottt expected from her at all. Y'all I'm scared just what she MIGHT DO. Because since this is the last Act think it's gonna be something truly career defining. Might even give her a re-peak. :sabrina:

Edited by cuteboyzay

3 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

I remember my first listen of Renaissance and I was genuinely CONFUSED. Cause I listened to the leak first and the very first song I listened to was Alien Superstar and it reminded me of those early 2000's UK Pop/Dance songs and I literally could not pinpoint the song structure. Because most of Renaissance's songs are super non-conventional. And then the second song I listened to was I'm That Girl and I was FLOORED. I could noottt stop playing it Omfg. And then I just kept being floored by every song after that and was still perplexed in every which way. And this was BEFORE I could experience the transitions because the leaks weren't in order. 
 

I feel the only album I've had that same reaction to recently was Mk. Gee's recent album "Two Star & The Dream Police". A strong feeling of discovering something new and fresh and innovative, while still being so nostalgic. And of a kind of it's own. It's like watching a new phenomenon happening before your eyes, to where you just KNOW they're about to change the industry right before your eyes. Both albums really changed the way I view sound especially in a synesthetic experience too. It's otherworldly.

Oh I loveee Mk.Gee I've been. Listening to that album all year so far!!! Absolutely agree with the structure on that. It makes me feel so strongly and like I'd never heard music being done quite like that. Very happy to see someone stanning that in the Bey base :clap3: 

The Renaissance praise in here.

 

:rip:

 

We can show some love for Lemonade too ya know.

 

 

3 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

It's the fact that Cowboy Carter was created BEFORE Renaissance but released AFTER

Didn't she make them around the same time period with the yet to be released third album and just released them at different times?

I remember I was so overwhelmed at first that I mostly gravitated to the safest songs such as Cuff It, Summer Renaissance or Heated at first. It was just too much to take in and SO different for Bey. 

B'Day - WikipediaBeyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover

 

These two albums are ten years apart and the difference between them is astounding.

 

:jonny5:

5 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

It's the fact that Cowboy Carter was created BEFORE Renaissance but released AFTER. Meaning she just kept getting better AFTER she made Cowboy Carter. :deadbanana2:

I think about this A LOT, because Cowboy Carter is the first time since Sasha Fierce that she hasn't improved album-over-album... and there's even an argument to be made for Sasha Fierce being a better overall concept/era than B'day...

she ALWAYS outdoes herself. the fact that this upward trajectory technically remains on course... oh we are not ready for act iii :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.