Beyoncé

Kisuke

Going viral on instagram as well! 20k reels.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *-ChriZ-*

• swissman

• ShouldersSideways

• Devin

I know we all want BET Awards performance just to get a performance, and I’m not against it…

But if I were her team I’d be seriously be focusing on mainland EU/AUS and particularly UK, where it has genuine potential to go #1.

The UK is VERYYY promo sensitive, unlike the US, so a simple performance can basically lock a #1 for how well it’s doing so far.

Video tonight + some UK promo before next Friday is my wish.

2 minutes ago, Machete said:

I know we all want BET Awards performance just to get a performance, and I’m not against it…

But if I were her team I’d be seriously be focusing on mainland EU/AUS and particularly UK, where it has genuine potential to go #1.

The UK is VERYYY promo sensitive, unlike the US, so a simple performance can basically lock a #1 for how well it’s doing so far.

I agree. 

Her mind, not everyone can sing this song and she makes it sound so effortless..:WAP:

If BET performance doesn’t happen what other platforms can she promote on? It would’ve been cool if she had a secret Glastonbury set coming.

23 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Wait who guessed George Michael Freedom/Too Funky 90s supermodel teas for the video? You were right :duca:

That was me and it wasn't a guess but more of a manifestation :gaycat2:

7 minutes ago, Machete said:

Oh I’d love that, I just assume that’s not even a discussion in the base since she hasn’t done a promo performance for a song outside of the US since 2014 :rip:

Are there any events/awards/shows happening in the next week or two in the UK where it would make sense for her to perform?

10 minutes ago, Machete said:

Perform on what though? There is no big shows on in the UK. 

11 minutes ago, Machete said:

Por que no los dos?

Plus if she uploads the performance to YouTube anyone in the world can watch except where Columbia inexplicably blocks it 

She should do a BET awards performance. WHY NOT?!

When will carpool karaoke be announced?

People are saying the unlisted video is BMS official audio with the single cover that was available yesterday but now it’s not…

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Plus if she uploads the performance

ec9b82b15a2dfd8a13dc7942a4de0a49_w200.gi

She wants to honour Brenda Fassie omg :WAP:

drunk-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

When will carpool karaoke be announced?

I feel she's gonna get the final episode since it was Cordon's biggest wish to get Bey to do Carpool Karaoke. Would honestly be the biggest kii and would definitely make waves :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

People are saying the unlisted video is BMS official audio with the single cover that was available yesterday but now it’s not…

How would they know that?

Don't the audio clips appear on the TOPIC and not under the artist account.

3 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

That was auto uploaded by YouTube. I'm not sure it counts toward her official videos or her channel count. If it does, that sucks. But I don't know why it would.

She should find a way to get a producer credit for Carpool Karaoke if she does it. :gaycat5:

i didnt read the first Metro article...did they get anything right about what's happened so far?

5 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

i didnt read the first Metro article...did they get anything right about what's happened so far?

They leaked correct info regarding Black is King before it was released. So this definitely feels like a planted article to build hype! :duca:

36 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

That was auto uploaded by YouTube. I'm not sure it counts toward her official videos or her channel count. If it does, that sucks. But I don't know why it would.

Okay, so there may still hope.

38 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

How would they know that?

Don't the audio clips appear on the TOPIC and not under the artist account.

I’m not sure, but hopefully it’s a misunderstanding.

32 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

They leaked correct info regarding Black is King before it was released. So this definitely feels like a planted article to build hype! :duca:

It's a mix. Their info is correct, but this was literal conjecture and a few flat out lies. LMAO.

I just noticed Break My Soul is free to listen in full on her SoundCloud. I wonder why?? Every other song requires a premium membership to listen in full.