Beyoncé

Kisuke

21 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

its not that its not good... its just the worst in her discography :gayoncecat1:

also **** IIWAB, **** RADIO, AND **** HALO

G8Hv.thumb.gif.83f7dc6376372fe0fb7b03568

Stop disrespecting IIWAB, HO!

• Replies 107.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, JonginBey said:

Stop disrespecting IIWAB, HO!

IM SO TIRED OF IT, ITS JUST ANOTHER OVERPLAYED SINGLE, ALSO ITS SIMPLY TRASH

If I were a hoe is only good when performed live. 

2 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

IM SO TIRED OF IT, ITS JUST ANOTHER OVERPLAYED SINGLE, ALSO ITS SIMPLY TRASH

BUT THE BRIDGE IS TOP TIER. I’m dying on this hill!

Lol you guys are so overdramatic and honestly selfish to think a video was dropping let alone asking for one. Bey is a wife and a mother of 3 children, she grows her own peas and carrots and feeds them for her children individually, and then has to tuck in Jay for bed. Not to mention this pandemic, she does not have the time, energy, or the need to drop a video for this obvious buzz single and honestly it’s disgusting do better. i’m so glad she didn’t she’s letting the song marinate this is all a part of the plan they’re such geniuses ugh

E-c2hgcX0AAD4iD.jpg

Edited by SashaDevachelli

hot take: i think the if i were a boy grammy performance is meh.

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Lol you guys are so overdramatic and honestly selfish to think a video was dropping let alone asking for one. Bey is a wife and a mother of 3 children, she grows her own peas and carrots and feeds them for her children individually, and then has to tuck in Jay for bed. Not to mention this pandemic, she does not have the time, energy, or the need to drop a lead for this obvious buzz single and honestly it’s disgusting do better. i’m so glad she didn’t she’s letting the song marinate this is all a part of the plan they’re such geniuses ugh

E-c2hgcX0AAD4iD.jpg

wtf is this image :deadbanana2:

RELEAE YA ANGER

RELEASE YA MIND

RELEASE YA JOB

RELEASE THE TIME

RELEASE YA TRADE

RELEASE THE STRESS

RELEASE THE VIDEO, DON’T FORGET THE REST

Gwuf.gif

2 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

See now you’re just trying to be different, this is a disturbing opinion I will pray for you

d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

There's some new releases so I'm prepared for Bey to drop on AM (she's currently #6 there, which is fine enough considering Drake and Bad Bunny are streaming monsters).

What do we do if the video ends up being a T*dal exclusive 

d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

10 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Disgusting take

I'm trusting Bey with this one. She must be confident that the music video will take the song to the next level and it wont matter if she releases a bit later. She seems to not want to flood with content but space things out and it must be for a good reason. I will wait and see.

5 minutes ago, jane said:

I'm trusting Bey with this one. She must be confident that the music video will take the song to the next level and it wont matter if she releases a bit later. She seems to not want to flood with content but space things out and it must be for a good reason. I will wait and see.

Thats what I mean. They are not going for the all-out-at-once approach which I appreciate. We've been complaining this past decade about how the eras werde done after the album drops, so.im totally fine with this approach. 

As a Dua fan, I can tell u: longevity is key and the chart race is a Marathon, not a sprint

So the video is not coming today or we should wait until the end of the day?

53 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

worst take ever 

I’m glad they ain’t rushing everything 

After so many eras of “front loaded” visual releases , it’s good to allow her music to stand on its own. 

Bey needs to build up her streaming /radio presence:cm:

From the additional play listing it seems that’s what the team is focused on. 

Longer album eras >>> 

55 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Correct take. She blows her vocals at the beginning and spends the rest of the performance out of breath. The energy though >>>

She's given better performances of it on tour imo 

I'm still having the time of my life dancing to this BOP. So the unfiltered misery in this thread will not dampen my spirits. Some of you need to get a grip. This is the most playlisting she's had for a single in god know's how long, it's a bop that's smashing globally and you're still complaining? Just enjoy the ride and we'll get the video when they're planning on releasing it.

Not everything has to be so depressing! :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, Otter said:

Correct take. She blows her vocals at the beginning and spends the rest of the performance out of breath. The energy though >>>

She's given better performances of it on tour imo 

I wasn't a big fan of hers in 2010 but I remember watching the performance and I found her amazing. She is so bold and fierce but still in an elegant way. The head spins were impressive.

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'm still having the time of my life dancing to this BOP. So the unfiltered misery in this thread will not dampen my spirits. Some of you need to get a grip. This is the most playlisting she's had for a single in god know's how long, it's a bop that's smashing globally and you're still complaining? Just enjoy the ride and we'll get the video when they're planning on releasing it.

Not everything has to be so depressing! :toofunny3:

Id like to add: Not every peak has to be reached in its first week. I truly see BMS having legs and once TikTok is fully on board, its over for the girlies.

This Sound is very new territory for Bey, its gonna take some.time getting used to this new Bey for people. So radio and playlist spam has to be the main focus here

Lastly, the end goal is to make Renaissance a success. So if BMS starts to dip a bit now only to increase its streams again towards the album release and reach a re-peak then, that would be the end goal.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Id like to add: Not every peak has to be reached in its first week. I truly see BMS having legs and once TikTok is fully on board, its over for the girlies.

This Sound is very new territory for Bey, its gonna take some.time getting used to this new Bey for people. So radio and playlist spam has to be the main focus here

This. Why is everyone in chaos over first day/week streams? Bey's own Crazy In Love/Irreplaceable/Single Ladies debuted outside Top 50. 

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Lastly, the end goal is to make Renaissance a success. So if BMS starts to dip a bit now only to increase its streams again towards the album release and reach a re-peak then, that would be the end goal.

Exactly! She's receiving huge radio updates, it's growing rapidly on TikTok. This is literally what Chart Hive have been wanting for her for 10 years and people are still finding things to complain about. :toofunny3: It's wild to me. This is going to be her biggest single in a while, let's celebrate that! :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.