Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, V$. said:

well now I need a new costume idea for next year bc I can’t compete :jonny:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, swissman said:

I hate it when people are mean to me for writing paragraphs on this forum :(

 

It's disheartening in a way, but mostly because like... I'm here to talk, and talk a lot about things I love, not to give shady one sentence answers that put down whatever opponent is set in front of my fave.

WE NEED NAMES!

So I know what ugly mfs I needa drag.

 

Your posts are very well-articulated and engaging to the discussions. Outside the standard responses here, your actually using the forum correctly bc other sites with more mature/educated souls post lengthy takes all the time. Tbh take it as a compliment — if posting quality content triggers ppl to speak up it exposes how weak, dense, miserable they are and not on your level. :hug:

14 hours ago, swissman said:

I hate it when people are mean to me for wringing paragraphs on this forum :(

 

It's disheartening in a way, but mostly because like... I'm here to talk, and talk a lot about things I love, not to give shady one sentence answers that put down whatever opponent is set in front of my fave.

 

anyway doesn't happen a lot but just did so just venting a bit to my home base :)

I have always appreciated your responses on the forum! I think a lot of here us here feel the same way. You try to confront nonsensical takes with logic. 

Don't let it get to you boo. You are very much an integral part of what keeps me coming back on this forum. Always look forward to reading your takes on Bey and stuff in general. :heart:

4 hours ago, TizTiz said:

The Sherri "RENAISSANCE" episode was absolutely amazing! Nearly smart move for Parkwood, but, again, why wasn't this level of some kind of promotion presented for the album? Do shows have to reach out to Parkwood exclusively? Did Parkwood finally listen to Twitter Hive? 

 

Anyway, I know Beyoncé is now thinking sending Mama Tina to do her promo bidding will be a master idea. . .NO🤣! I thoroughly enjoyed her. She was definitely funny and Kevin also shines! She also hyped up the documentary side of the film and more & more I lose faith in the visuals I hold near to my heart. She better not f-cking play us, AGAIN! 

 

Great show and promo! 

Imagine her doing something like this on the week Renaissance released and going all out with promo. Like a takeover of Jimmy Fallon or the Kelly Clarkson/ Jennifer Hudson show. :jonny:This was clearly a collab between the Sherri show and Parkwood. So they are capable of executing when they want to. They just choose not to.:rip:

Edited by suneclipse121

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the dates being blurred out :rip:

 

 

so what's this mean? @Mercurio

Guys... What do we think?

 

 

I don't like Colbert too much since his political takes and satire became a little braindead and neoliberal cookie cutter. 

 

BUT, he was brilliant once and the other hosts are worse so I'll take it. 

 

I hope it is true. Remember the international tickets go on sale starting November 9th. Is this potential... Promo?????

 

 

34 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Guys... What do we think?

 

 

I don't like Colbert too much since his political takes and satire became a little braindead and neoliberal cookie cutter. 

 

BUT, he was brilliant once and the other hosts are worse so I'll take it. 

 

I hope it is true. Remember the international tickets go on sale starting November 9th. Is this potential... Promo?????

 

 

He’s saying a lot of numbers which makes me think it’s either Taylor or Dua because they play those games. We don’t use that “insider” either.

22 minutes ago, Draper. said:

He’s saying a lot of numbers which makes me think it’s either Taylor or Dua because they play those games. We don’t use that “insider” either.

He wouldn’t fly to LA for Karen or Dula Peep. It’s definitely Bey. We’ll know today anyway.

—

 

Also what happened to that British Vogue rumor?

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

He wouldn’t fly to LA for Karen or Dula Peep. It’s definitely Bey. We’ll know today anyway.

—

 

Also what happened to that British Vogue rumor?

The person who posted that on the fashion forum only had that one post. Probably one of these twitter users made an account, posted the fake rumor and then shared it in their twitter to get some clicks. :toofunny3:

Beyoncé doing her first televised interview since being (seemingly) contractually obligated to promote TLK in 2019....with Steven Colbert? I find this hard to believe. I'd think she'd be more inclined to choose Gayle King or someone like that...not someone who has a parody news show...or is his show no longer that? But well, if it's true, she does like being surprising.

 

 

Edited by swissman

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's Taylor. :rip: She rarely does interviews and her number is 13. 

Yeah, I also think is Taylor - this video is very Tayloresque

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's Taylor. :rip: She rarely does interviews and her number is 13. 

I wouldn't say she "rarely" does interviews. Didn't she do a bunch for Red TV? That was just last year.

Especially not as "rarely" as Bey who NEVER does them :rip: 

52 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I wouldn't say she "rarely" does interviews. Didn't she do a bunch for Red TV? That was just last year.

Especially not as "rarely" as Bey who NEVER does them :rip: 

Yeah, I don’t think he would preface by saying it’s a “rare” interviewee, so we shall see :camping:

18 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Kelly low key eats Bey when it comes to Dance music 

Its not lowkey lol, Kelly actually has working relationships with multiple European DJs and Bey doesn't lol.

 

David Guetta himself credits Kelly with being the first celeb to give him a chance and WLTO was massive all over Europe.

 

Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[37] 1
Czech Republic (Rádio – Top 100)[38] 1
Europe (European Hot 100 Singles)[105] 1
Euro Digital Song Sales (Billboard)[106] 1
Global Dance Songs (Billboard)[110] 1
Hungary (Rádiós Top 40)[39] 1
Ireland (IRMA)[40] 1
Israel (Media Forest)[112] 1
Italy (FIMI)[41] 1
Luxembourg Digital Songs (Billboard)[113] 1
Romania (Romanian Top 100)[119] 1
Romania (Romanian Radio Airplay)[120] 1
Slovakia (Rádio Top 100)[42] 1
Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[43] 1
UK Singles (OCC)[44] 1
UK Dance (OCC)[124] 1
US Dance Club Songs (Billboard)[126] 1
US Dance/Mix Show Airplay (Billboard)[127] 1
Australia Dance (ARIA)[98] 2
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[100] 2
CIS (TopHit)[103] 2
Denmark (Tracklisten)[104] 2
France (SNEP)[108] 2
Germany (Official German Charts)[109] 2
Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[114] 2
Scotland (OCC)[121] 2
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[123] 2
Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[99] 3
Norway (VG-lista)[118] 3
Spain (PROMUSICAE)[122] 4
Netherlands (Single Top 100)[115] 5
Australia (ARIA)[97] 6
Mexico Ingles Airplay (Billboard)[116] 6
Finland (Suomen virallinen lista)[107] 7
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)[117] 7
Hungary (Dance Top 40)[111] 8
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay (Billboard)[45] 9

karen this karen that, I hate that the Ren era coincided with karen reaching the water supply repeaking :gaycatx: No fun

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

I wouldn't say she "rarely" does interviews. Didn't she do a bunch for Red TV? That was just last year.

Especially not as "rarely" as Bey who NEVER does them :rip: 

Yeah she did fallon I think and SNL. 

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Its not lowkey lol, Kelly actually has working relationships with multiple European DJs and Bey doesn't lol.

 

David Guetta himself credits Kelly with being the first celeb to give him a chance and WLTO was massive all over Europe.

 

Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[37] 1
Czech Republic (Rádio – Top 100)[38] 1
Europe (European Hot 100 Singles)[105] 1
Euro Digital Song Sales (Billboard)[106] 1
Global Dance Songs (Billboard)[110] 1
Hungary (Rádiós Top 40)[39] 1
Ireland (IRMA)[40] 1
Israel (Media Forest)[112] 1
Italy (FIMI)[41] 1
Luxembourg Digital Songs (Billboard)[113] 1
Romania (Romanian Top 100)[119] 1
Romania (Romanian Radio Airplay)[120] 1
Slovakia (Rádio Top 100)[42] 1
Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[43] 1
UK Singles (OCC)[44] 1
UK Dance (OCC)[124] 1
US Dance Club Songs (Billboard)[126] 1
US Dance/Mix Show Airplay (Billboard)[127] 1
Australia Dance (ARIA)[98] 2
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[100] 2
CIS (TopHit)[103] 2
Denmark (Tracklisten)[104] 2
France (SNEP)[108] 2
Germany (Official German Charts)[109] 2
Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[114] 2
Scotland (OCC)[121] 2
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[123] 2
Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[99] 3
Norway (VG-lista)[118] 3
Spain (PROMUSICAE)[122] 4
Netherlands (Single Top 100)[115] 5
Australia (ARIA)[97] 6
Mexico Ingles Airplay (Billboard)[116] 6
Finland (Suomen virallinen lista)[107] 7
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)[117] 7
Hungary (Dance Top 40)[111] 8
Brasil Hot 100 Airplay (Billboard)[45] 9

Those are the side-projects she should have kept doing too. In between Eras, instead of just the rapping songs, a song with an artist from another continent like during B'Day : Alejandro Sanz and Shakira, her collab with legend french rap during DIL. Some more European DJs like Runnin'. I would have loved a collaboration with Daft Punk. It would have been incredible. 

 

With side projects, I would have loved if she explored more outside of US music scene. I love TG for that too. 

 

But yes, she could have made fire with some Euro DJ, not Guetta though, he's too hit and miss. And that would have also helped with some fabulous remixes of her RnB songs like Whitney did. It's Not Right and My Love Is Your Love had incredible dance remixes that smashed in Europe. 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

karen this karen that, I hate that the Ren era coincided with karen reaching the water supply repeaking :gaycatx: No fun

I feel exactly the same way. 

BEYZIL LEG IS REAL AHHHHH :jonny: if she does Colbert for real the announcement is probably coming soon after 

On 11/1/2023 at 9:44 AM, swissman said:

I hate it when people are mean to me for writing paragraphs on this forum :(

 

It's disheartening in a way, but mostly because like... I'm here to talk, and talk a lot about things I love, not to give shady one sentence answers that put down whatever opponent is set in front of my fave.

 

anyway doesn't happen a lot but just did so just venting a bit to my home base :)

 

You have fans like myself who enjoy hearing your takes along with Cbreezy's. I mean sometimes I may not agree but its nice to see well articulated opinions sometimes.  

Random thought: the way she turned Energy - which was just a glorified interlude to some - into to a moment during the Renaissance World Tour was the work of a legend.

 

And she also demonstrated to everyone that both Cozy and Move are easily among the many highlights of the album.

Edited by holyground13
typo

42 minutes ago, bijonse said:

BEYZIL LEG IS REAL AHHHHH :jonny: if she does Colbert for real the announcement is probably coming soon after 

what announcement??

45 minutes ago, bijonse said:

BEYZIL LEG IS REAL AHHHHH :jonny: if she does Colbert for real the announcement is probably coming soon after 

Do you know something we don't know

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.