Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Tiffany/LVMH having their foot on Thee Beyoncé’s NECK is a kii. The product placement in song and on stage… collect your coins mawma I guess 

Bernard must have some dirt on her cause… :dies:

 

can someone gag her for some visuals next ? 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Gosh, I just love Renaissance so so much. I liked it from the start but after the my date, the album totally won me over. I love it.

June Ambrose comments “35 more to go…you got this!!!”  on one of Beyonce’s recent Toronto posts on IG. Does this mean no additional legs of RWT?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cudyefju_kV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 minutes ago, EricSean said:

June Ambrose comments “35 more to go…you got this!!!”  on one of Beyonce’s recent Toronto posts on IG. Does this mean no additional legs of RWT?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cudyefju_kV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it.

 

And honestly someone telling me I have 35 to go would not be encouraging :deadbanana2: That's a lot

Edited by ShouldersSideways

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it.

 

And honestly someone telling me I have 35 to go would not be encouraging :deadbanana2: That's a lot

like she’s not even halfway done yet :dies:

Edited by cloudbusting

4 hours ago, kimberly said:

mess.

 

 

 

I mean…I think that’s just as crazy :rip: 

Her I‘m Kissing You cover would fit so beautifully into the opening section. I wish that entire debacle never happened. It’s a shame she never sang it live. I’d kill to hear with her 2023 vocals. I fully believe she intended to make that song a thing in her catalog and her shows before she got sued. :'(

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

like she’s not even halfway done yet :dies:

she had enough vacations lately to rest those brittle bones :coffee2:

2 hours ago, EricSean said:

June Ambrose comments “35 more to go…you got this!!!”  on one of Beyonce’s recent Toronto posts on IG. Does this mean no additional legs of RWT?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cudyefju_kV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Recently, there has been a new rumor that she will do a separate tour for Act II.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:


She is missing out on these sing a long moments. :fan: oh well 

maybe if the fans who were lucky enough to meet her in Spain or wherever hadn’t immediately sold the towels she gave them :'(

15 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

Recently, there has been a new rumor that she will do a separate tour for Act II.

from who ? that one delusi- i mean creative twitter stan and his random theories that change every 2 days :dies:

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

maybe if the fans who were lucky enough to meet her in Spain or wherever hadn’t immediately sold the towels she gave them :'(

I mean by not adding them to her set list 

Edited by Shelter

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

from who ? that one delusi- i mean creative twitter stan and his random theories that change every 2 days :dies:

No. It was actually from an event worker overseas who allegedly already signed an NDA. 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:


She is missing out on these sing a long moments. :fan: oh well 

At least there’s love on top, but I low key miss Irreplaceable as another crowd pleaser/sing along bit 

46 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I mean by not adding them to her set list 

OH that’s on me for misunderstanding lmao

Just now, Chris said:

Are watching again tonight?
 

@Devin

@yonsé

I will be yes! my boo themegamega from night 1 is streaming tn

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

I will be yes! my boo themegamega from night 1 is streaming tn

What time does it start again in Central time?

Btw what is everyone's favorite interlude/segue from the show?

 

Renaissance

Motherboard

Opulence

Anointed

Memories Run Through My Wires

Illuminati Mind Control (All Seeing Eye)

Are Richard and Tina still together? It doesn't look like they've been with each other for some time and neither of them have been wearing wedding rings...

She gave me EVERYTHING I wanted last night. Truly MOTHER :WAP:

 

And our crowd ate Euro-Hive tf up :hippo:

Edited by Machete

  • ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Chris said:

Are watching again tonight?
 

@Devin

@yonsé

I prob pop in late I’m omw home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.