Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Wait, what? The EU leg was like 2 months long and the NA one is already over in 18 days?

I feel the tour is very condensed. Usually she would've taken 3-4 weeks between legs and this time it was like 9 days lol

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

14 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I feel the tour is very condensed. Usually she would've taken 3-4 weeks between legs and this time it was like 9 days lol

She ready to be done done with Rennie :rip:

 

 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

She ready to be done done with Rennie :rip:

 

 

Why does it really feel this way? :deadbanana2: This has been a very bizarre era, if you'd even call it that.  

she will forever

 

and ever

 

be the love of my life

 

 

I now believe she isn't planning on touring anywhere else and is just calling it a day once the NA leg ends. We really going out sad :deadbanana4:

35 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

OH MY GOD IT’S HAPPENING :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

why is the robot's abdomen giving "folded belly" Blue Ivy pregnancy conspiracy tea? :deadbanana2:

A possible spoiler about the US Leg of the Tour

 

Spoiler

Looking at the BeyHive Community on Twitter..someone apparently had a conversation (via Instagram DM) with someone on the RWT and they said how they've been "rehearsing like ***" because of new stuff added to the tour, and also more dancers that weren't apart of the EU leg, and an extended setlist.

I don't know how to upload the screenshot of the messages, but I do have it. 

 

I’m going to the show in Philly tomorrow!!! It says it starts at 7, is that true or will it be around 8 like in Europe?

There's been a lot of rumors / sort of confirmations about Latin American dates, and also something with India I think...? so i have hope for more dates.

20 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

A possible spoiler about the US Leg of the Tour

 

  Hide contents

Looking at the BeyHive Community on Twitter..someone apparently had a conversation (via Instagram DM) with someone on the RWT and they said how they've been "rehearsing like ***" because of new stuff added to the tour, and also more dancers that weren't apart of the EU leg, and an extended setlist.

I don't know how to upload the screenshot of the messages, but I do have it. 

 

I seriously doubt the setlist is changing 

Hold on, what about that Australian politician getting their government to change their laws to allow her to perform? :deadbanana4:

Oh wow the US leg is already starting. Time really flies. Changes to the set will be fun, I bet more are coming

Girlies, at this point idc about visuals anymore but I just want to know if she’s coming to Australia at all 😭😭😭

 

all this taylor swift ticket drama on the Australian news makes me feel left out so much. 
 

last news was apparently she’s confirmed for November but it’s already July like it doesn’t make sense.

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends after the US dates. 

This! :rip:

16 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends after the US dates. 

Most likely, it’s going to be really expensive to fly the stage to SA and Australia plus I can see her going to India for 2-3 shows. She would have to change the tour. Last time she went to SA she changed the stage a bit. 
 

The only thing that gives me a bit of hope was her changing the dates and maybe something coming but last time she did that she changed them to be able to perform at the VMAs but the changed dates now are so far apart.

Is it bad to want a documentary of the past year or so? I think she could do it given all that’s happened. 
 

Act II the visuals and Act III a documentary explaining how Rennie started, COVID, the plans for the tour,  behind the scenes, touch a bit on her injury and how things changed? 

12 minutes ago, Triton said:

Act II the visuals and Act III a documentary explaining how Rennie started, COVID, the plans for the tour,  behind the scenes, touch a bit on her injury and how things changed? 

that would have been my guess if we never got the "What is a B7?" and "B8" pages on her website. I feel like there has to be at least one more album?

 

but yes I would love a documentary about the making of Renaissance, making of the tour, explaining all the details in the process.

19 minutes ago, Triton said:

it’s going to be really expensive to fly the stage to SA and Australia

is she poor? are her tickets cheap?

27 minutes ago, swissman said:

Anyone know where she wore this to?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoRG5g2ut-P/


i think she wore this after the Roc Nation brunch. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.