Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I prob pop in late I’m omw home.

You and @Click Clack are ridiculous.

 

:eddie:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Of course we all forgot Partition was actually shortened after opening night.

@yonsé

 

That dumb homosexual is NOT going live apparently.

 

:biblio:

 

Any other live streams?

48 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Are Richard and Tina still together? It doesn't look like they've been with each other for some time and neither of them have been wearing wedding rings...

perhaps they took that 

 

 

I really love her camo leotard during Formation.

 

:smitten:

 

I'm glad she kept it for both nights.

It annoys me when people record their tour videos but heavily zoom on Beyoncé leaving the dancers out. You’re missing half of the show :rip: 

Is it just me or are her crew visible on stage too much this tour, theyre constantly on stage and I feel like it fucks up the visuals. I don't recall seeing crew that much during any of the other tours 

4 hours ago, Mr. Specialist said:

No. It was actually from an event worker overseas who allegedly already signed an NDA. 

where did you see this?

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Btw what is everyone's favorite interlude/segue from the show?

 

Renaissance

Motherboard

Opulence

Anointed

Memories Run Through My Wires

Illuminati Mind Control (All Seeing Eye)

opulence > anointed > intro > memories > mind control > motherboard

 

the way she blasts underground gay rave music on both opulence and motherboard >

Can someone remind me how the Grammy nominations work if an album was previously nominated? For next year’s Grammys, I assume she can submit AHAP and whatever ends up being the next single to some of the categories, but not Cuff It since it was already submitted and won?

2 hours ago, DR0GO said:

Can someone remind me how the Grammy nominations work if an album was previously nominated? For next year’s Grammys, I assume she can submit AHAP and whatever ends up being the next single to some of the categories, but not Cuff It since it was already submitted and won?

I *think* she can't submit any song off of RENAISSANCE based on this rule, since the album as a whole already won a Grammy:

 

Quote

A track or single from a previous year’s album is eligible in the General, Pop & Dance/Electronic Music, Gospel & CCM, Rock, Metal & Alternative Music, R&B, Rap & Spoken Word Poetry, Country & American Roots Music, Latin, Global, African, Reggae & New Age, Ambient, Or Chant Fields, provided the recording was not entered as a track or single the previous year and provided the album did not win a GRAMMY in a performance Category. [For Tracks, this excludes Composition, Arrangements, Song Written For Visual Media, Remixed Recording, Songwriter Of The Year (Non-Classical), Producer Of The Year (Classical and Non-Classical), and all Classical categories.]

but maybe she is able to submit AHAP ft. Kendrick? that's unclear to me. I remember in the past people submitting live recordings or remixes for singles that weren't technically eligible, like Camila Cabello using "Havana (Live)" and Sam Smith using "Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)" to get nominations in Pop Solo Performance and SOTY/ROTY respectively.

bottom i ****** last night was playing renaissance during and that was my first time hearing it. pretty dope. I ended up cumming half way through thique so i didn’t get a chance to hear the rest bc we went to go get food after.

 

i’m listening to the album now and whew this is cute 

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

bottom i ****** last night was playing renaissance during and that was my first time hearing it. pretty dope. I ended up cumming half way through thique so i didn’t get a chance to hear the rest bc we went to go get food after.

 

i’m listening to the album now and whew this is cute 

What a flex lasting all the way to Thiqué :WAP:

20 minutes ago, benyonce said:

What a flex lasting all the way to Thiqué :WAP:

Maybe they started with POTS tho nnnnn

This was from Frankfurt, Germany 

 

 

 

Please listen from minute 2.34 onwards how immaculate those ad-libs sound :jonny2:

 

We have already established that Renaissance not only is a contemporary masterpiece, but also Beyoncé's quintessential album. Being so, it doesn't come as a surprise how effortlessly it is for her to unleash all of the personality and richness of her voice when she's on stage. It's a multifaceted album that was clearly made to be performed live. 

 

Besides, I love that Honey is virtually the continuation of Work It Out, both in terms of lyrics and sound. 

 

Beyoncé is truly Prince's heir y'all. 

5 hours ago, DR0GO said:

Can someone remind me how the Grammy nominations work if an album was previously nominated? For next year’s Grammys, I assume she can submit AHAP and whatever ends up being the next single to some of the categories, but not Cuff It since it was already submitted and won?

 

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

I *think* she can't submit any song off of RENAISSANCE based on this rule, since the album as a whole already won a Grammy:

 

but maybe she is able to submit AHAP ft. Kendrick? that's unclear to me. I remember in the past people submitting live recordings or remixes for singles that weren't technically eligible, like Camila Cabello using "Havana (Live)" and Sam Smith using "Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)" to get nominations in Pop Solo Performance and SOTY/ROTY respectively.

I'm assuming "AHAP" Remix (Best Melodic Rap Performance) and possibly "Cuff It (Wetter)" for Best Remixed Recording might be the only ones this submissions period?

 

("Cozy" would also be a good choice for that new Pop/Dance category, but it got no official release or remix.)

5 hours ago, DR0GO said:

Can someone remind me how the Grammy nominations work if an album was previously nominated? For next year’s Grammys, I assume she can submit AHAP and whatever ends up being the next single to some of the categories, but not Cuff It since it was already submitted and won?

 

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

I *think* she can't submit any song off of RENAISSANCE based on this rule, since the album as a whole already won a Grammy:

 

but maybe she is able to submit AHAP ft. Kendrick? that's unclear to me. I remember in the past people submitting live recordings or remixes for singles that weren't technically eligible, like Camila Cabello using "Havana (Live)" and Sam Smith using "Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)" to get nominations in Pop Solo Performance and SOTY/ROTY respectively.

Yup, Cuff It is out. If she releases a live version recording then sure. The only reason Irreplaceable got into ROTY was because B’Day on but the song want submitted and it had a bigger impact during the voting period but not submitted the previous year. Honestly she should have submitted it as opposed to BMS. 
 

The wetter remix is eligible. 
 

This reminds me, before we get mad at her not winning AOTY, we need to jump into ROTY. She is the most nominated artist in that category ever and lost every single time. Crazy In Love, Love on Top or Cuff It deserved. Single Ladies would have won in Matthew didn’t **** up the submissions.
 

Hell, she could have won 8 Grammys in 2010 if they submitted right and laid all the eggs on Single Ladies. On top of her 6 wins, the ROTY nomination went to Halo (SL would have snatched that easily given it won SOTY), the Video of the Year nomination to Sweet Dreams…. Yeah, like Single Ladies wasn’t right there with that groundbreaking video. 

37 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Maybe they started with POTS tho nnnnn

 

58 minutes ago, benyonce said:

What a flex lasting all the way to Thiqué :WAP:

ddddd it he turned it on after like 30 minutes of foreplay and we didn’t started ******* until like Alien Superstar :dies:

 

I finished the album last night and the only duds on the album were Move and All In Your Mind tbh :jonny6:

iris-law-beyonce-versace-dress.jpg
 

Beyonc%C3%A9-Wearing-Versace-at-2003-MTV

 

This Barbie nailed her red carpet appearances. 
 

Beyoncé wearing Versace in 2003 was a cultural reset. Donatella should be thankful and Gianni would be proud. 
 

I think this is my first memory of her. 

34 minutes ago, Bussea said:

 

ddddd it he turned it on after like 30 minutes of foreplay and we didn’t started ******* until like Alien Superstar :dies:

 

I finished the album last night and the only duds on the album were Move and All In Your Mind tbh :jonny6:

Move needs to be experienced live. Its one of the Highlights of the tour to me

Anyone attending the Philadelphia show? I am. I can’t believe the time is finally here. 
 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.