Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Just now, Chris said:

@QueenB

 

That sig.....

lemme redact, I only like the music... :hippo:

21 minutes ago, swissman said:

Hello!!

If anyone would be so kind as to refer me to any interviews/clips of Beyoncé discussing fashion that would be great! Even just any costume/look related trivia or moments

Specifically I am looking for written or video of her talking about throwing the bracelet in the audience at the 2003 VMAs. Anyone know where she said that?

THANKS!

OKAY I found it it was in the Diary of Beyoncé videos.

I think she has told it other times too, if you know still recommend.

 

And any good fashion / costume related instances or interviews, please send them my way! THANKS SO MUCH, MUCH APPRECIATED. Working on something.

Edited by swissman

1 minute ago, QueenB said:

lemme redact, I only like the music... :hippo:

You didn't have to erase it!

 

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

 

Change it back! I was just wondering why you changed it from Madonna to Taylor.

 

That's all.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

Nothing wrong with it though. I love Taylor as well.

12 minutes ago, swissman said:

Hello!!

If anyone would be so kind as to refer me to any interviews/clips of Beyoncé discussing fashion that would be great! Even just any costume/look related trivia or moments

Specifically I am looking for written or video of her talking about throwing the bracelet in the audience at the 2003 VMAs. Anyone know where she said that?

THANKS!

It was on an MTV show called Diary or something like that. She did an episode of it

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

You didn't have to erase it!

 

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

 

Change it back! I was just wondering why you changed it from Madonna to Taylor.

 

That's all.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

Nothing wrong with it though. I love Taylor as well.

Oh I'll re-add her after that sam smith song goes away :hippo:

8 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Oh I'll re-add her after that sam smith song goes away :hippo:

Say you never let me go.

 

:hippo:

 

 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

well given the success of this era, she is getting away with it. we need to stop streaming and purchasing 

 

spacer.png

wait why am I having a Mandela effect moment because I do not remember her wearing a pink coat in this photo :dies: 

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

wait why am I having a Mandela effect moment because I do not remember her wearing a pink coat in this photo :dies: 

I never noticed the middle finger :deadbanana4:

I ordered the Billboard Renaissance t-shirt and I just know I'll be wearing at lectures to spit the swifties in my courses :gaycat:

26 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

I just might comply....

 

:soda:

 

the most underrated song on Ren. Just a masterpiece :jamming:

Did I ever tell my top five on Renaissance?

 

No?

 

:eek:

 

Spoiler

NO ORDER:

 

Cozy

Break My Soul (I know but I love it so sue me)

Move

All Up in Your Mind

America Has a Problem

 

HM: Summer Renaissance

 

No rude comments please.

 

It’s Tuesday which means everybody will be on Beyoncé’s dick especially after she announces new tour dates or the visuals in 2 hours :clownny:

15 hours ago, Devin said:

Wait I just peeped the Houston.

We cracking the code!

 

spacer.png

Isn't this just another Houston Rockets/Houston Rock It! pun? Try again

 

M5R23jP.gif

44 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Isn't this just another Houston Rockets/Houston Rock It! pun? Try again

 

M5R23jP.gif

NASA is also in Houston so it fits the theme.

Hive are really scrambling for crumbs. She needs to do something :deadbanana4:

B'Day and Renaissance are her best summer albums. I am living with these on constant rotation.

So whatever era this was is coming to a close after Kansas it seems. 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

18 days until she literally just leaves the stage, goes home, and goes to sleep again

 

M5R23jP.gif

Wait, what? The EU leg was like 2 months long and the NA one is already over in 18 days?

It took me one entire year to appreciate HEATHIT.

 

My favorites were always Alien Superstar, THIQUE, AUIYM & AHAP (#TEAMTASTE), but this summer I really started to enjoy the Move-Energy-Heated trinity.

 

Something only a timeless and future classic record can achieve. :clap3:

Edited by Matangi

While I get the annoyance at the absence of the scrapped songs, i don't think the reason she did it is anything deep. 

 

I can logically see it being a case of burnout. The show as it is is already nearly 3 hours. Doing a compare and contrast between night 1 and night 2 may be all the intel she needed to know that she's better off pacing herself and giving the best show she can give within its current runtime than be burned out by the end. 

 

Simply cutting songs in once place to facilitate songs in others may not work as seamlessly or easily (within the smooth operation of the show they've rehearsed) as we may think. 

 

I also wasn't too much here for the attempt at the Dubai DIL run in Stockholm. She's obviously is a vocal queen, but she'd need probably need to lip it to ensure it's note perfect every time, which she won't wanna do as the girls would clock her tea. So it's (arguably) better left off the table than stress herself out with. 

38 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Wait, what? The EU leg was like 2 months long and the NA one is already over in 18 days?

The album turns 1 in 18 days. That’s why we are trying to convince hope

1 hour ago, carameldelight said:

So whatever era this was is coming to a close after Kansas it seems. 

What a depressing sentence. :rip: 

 

although kansas city is in Missouri but that's not the point

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

Wait, what? The EU leg was like 2 months long and the NA one is already over in 18 days?

18 days until the 1-year anniversary of the album. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.