Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The first US show taking place in Philadelphia which is the birthplace of America is kinda iconic. And she will most likely break the attendance record.

Now we just need tour or visuals news and this week will be legendary 

 

spacer.png

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The first US show taking place in Philadelphia which is the birthplace of America is kinda iconic. And she will most likely break the attendance record.

Now we just need tour or visuals news and this week will be legendary 

 

spacer.png

 

Do we still think they are coming? I feel like theyve been scrapped for good

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Now we just need tour or visuals news and this week will be legendary 

 

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

 

ddddd it he turned it on after like 30 minutes of foreplay and we didn’t started ******* until like Alien Superstar :dies:

 

I finished the album last night and the only duds on the album were Move and All In Your Mind tbh :jonny6:

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

Move (God Out The Way) will forever be slept on. And that’s okay. It’ll be our little cult favorite.

 

Spoiler

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

 

toronto night 1 was just phenomenal 

 

despite already being one of my faves virgo's groove is now coming for the top spot.. what a live performance with the naughty girl mashup :jonny: a highlight

 

lowkey mad for thique-auiym-dil being rehearsed and not being performed... she played with us but oh well it was still a perfect show i will never forget it 

 

i also think the stage is perfect she should definitely keep using the same stage for other acts when she tours them but change setlist/visuals/art direction for each act

 

8 hours ago, Bussea said:

bottom i ****** last night was playing renaissance during and that was my first time hearing it. pretty dope. I ended up cumming half way through thique so i didn’t get a chance to hear the rest bc we went to go get food after.

 

i’m listening to the album now and whew this is cute 

:rip:

I saw alot of people in the beginning of the tour talking about how they dont like the new dancers and etc.  They had to grow on me but i really like them now.  Not sure if its just the essence of this tour, but you can really feel individual personalities exude from them.  I was gagged when it was announced hanna was one of the new dance captains cause she always stood out like a sore thumb in the past for me (not in a good way lmao).  But she really is doing her thing too this tour.  I think it was a great decision for Bey to switch it up.

The way we have nothing left to talk about other than the changes of her wigs and opening dresses :rip:

 

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

The way we have nothing left to talk about other than the changes of her wigs and opening dresses :rip:

 

Sooooo bleak :deadbanana2:

 

I'm jealous of some of the delusional Twitter stans because they can find content in anything. If she smiles and flips her hair they're like "OMFGGGG Beyonce's personality she's so ******* funny, iconic!!" 

 

I wanna live like that

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Sooooo bleak :deadbanana2:

 

I'm jealous of some of the delusional Twitter stans because they can find content in anything. If she smiles and flips her hair they're like "OMFGGGG Beyonce's personality she's so ******* funny, iconic!!" 

 

I wanna live like that

:lmao:

 

 

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Sooooo bleak :deadbanana2:

 

I'm jealous of some of the delusional Twitter stans because they can find content in anything. If she smiles and flips her hair they're like "OMFGGGG Beyonce's personality she's so ******* funny, iconic!!" 

 

I wanna live like that

Truth be spoken. It would all be less tedious if we had something to look forward to, but well... lets not go there lol

 

Renaissance really didn’t deserve this kind of treatment from Bey :weeps: what a shame.

Her website hasn't updated much, I hope we're going to get more pics from yesterday's show

20 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Renaissance really didn’t deserve this kind of treatment from Bey :weeps: what a shame.

this era is truly serving abandonment :gaycat7:

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

 

I feel like the visuals are the tour interludes at this point :rip:

 

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I feel like the visuals are the tour interludes at this point :rip:

 

For me it's 19 days until I'm on team scrapped. 

Almost a full year since the I'm That Girl teaser

 

:rip:

 

 

18 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

For me it's 19 days until I'm on team scrapped. 

Same tbh

The way I don’t give a **** about that Renaissance Couture exhibit thing. She probably thought we’d all gag over that after pulling no visuals/promotion. 

IMG-7130.png
 

nawt the 6:00 AM

she also counting down to 6:00 AM in motherboard and mind control interludes

 

coupled with the lift off backdrop also having the echoville hint in it 

but what is throwing me off is the miss 3rd ward thing next to the heels and 6:00 AM 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.