Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

19 days until my show + visuals dropping.

 

spacer.png

well I’m very happy for the part of this that will actually happen bc you deserve it

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

well I’m very happy for the part of this that will actually happen bc you deserve it

 

spacer.png

:deadbanana:
 

If she don’t drop on the anniversary then I lossed all hope.

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

nawt the 6:00 AM

she also counting down to 6:00 AM in motherboard and mind control interludes

 

coupled with the lift off backdrop also having the echoville hint in it 

but what is throwing me off is the miss 3rd ward thing next to the heels and 6:00 AM 

didn't Giselle drop the I'm That Girl teaser at ass crack of dawn :dies: the tour announcement was early as fucc as well, woke up on my birthday and saw everybody and their mamas had already posted the tour poster on their IG stories :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:
 

If she don’t drop on the anniversary then I lossed all hope.

 

spacer.png

when hive display their sewing skills and have looks recreated the night of 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:
 

If she don’t drop on the anniversary then I lossed all hope.

 

spacer.png

Same, btw Echoville is def a place 

the sign says PL at the end

 

IMG-7133.png

 

also the rocket says HOUSTON 

IMG-7132.png

Still on a high from the Toronto shows! She was incredible and I'm so in love with the ballad section. It's such an unexpected opener for her but it works so well. It was a nice treat for the OG Hive :heart:

 

I was able to get a $364 floor seat for the first night on the day of  - it was the perfect view without paying $600+. 

 

For anyone familiar with box scores: merch sales are included, right? Will Holt Renfrew pop-up sales count? They're going to be insane, maybe record-breaking for the Rogers Centre.

Edited by SlayonceKnowles

19 minutes ago, kimberly said:

didn't Giselle drop the I'm That Girl teaser at ass crack of dawn :dies: the tour announcement was early as fucc as well, woke up on my birthday and saw everybody and their mamas had already posted the tour poster on their IG stories :deadbanana2:

I remember the teaser was early afternoon ET because I was in the ocean on vacation and went back into the house to watch it, thinking the visuals were probably at the most weeks away :rip: 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I remember the teaser was early afternoon ET because I was in the ocean on vacation and went back into the house to watch it, thinking the visuals were probably at the most weeks away :rip: 

I think she dropped the teaser to atleast make clear to us that they existed but to have us suffering with the anticipation was definitely deliberate especially since some of the interludes make fun of the wait and the constant teasing :deadbanana: She loves being a bully :redface:

Edited by Bicassie

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Same, btw Echoville is def a place 

the sign says PL at the end

 

IMG-7133.png

 

also the rocket says HOUSTON 

IMG-7132.png

Wait I just peeped the Houston.

We cracking the code!

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Wait I just peeped the Houston.

We cracking the code!

 

spacer.png

just like we found those Paris coordinates!

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

just like we found those Paris coordinates!

 

spacer.png

ndsmb djnbjsdk

 

 

7B50C3FA-9D86-45CF-99F2-D307DD5693DD.thu

 

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

ndsmb djnbjsdk

 

 

7B50C3FA-9D86-45CF-99F2-D307DD5693DD.thu

 

listen we’ve had a lot of cryptography this era and very little to show for it

 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I think she dropped the teaser to atleast make clear to us that they existed but to have us suffering with the anticipation was definitely deliberate especially since some of the interludes make fun of the wait and the constant teasing :deadbanana: She loves being a bully :redface:

I think we collectively overrate her ability to plan. She's certainly not the master strategist and planner like Taylor. Beyonce doesn't know the word "deadline": She releases things when she feels like they are ready. What's bad for her is that this isn't the 80s anymore. You simply don't get away with this approach like many artists did during the time she grew up with.

Bey oftentimes truly behaves like Nina Simone in the 21 century - and that is not a compliment

 

At least the show is good

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

You simply don't get away with this approach like many artists did during the time she grew up with.

well given the success of this era, she is getting away with it. we need to stop streaming and purchasing 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

The way I don’t give a **** about that Renaissance Couture exhibit thing. She probably thought we’d all gag over that after pulling no visuals/promotion. 

The Balmain collection was a complete waste of time. She didn’t even attempt to make it a moment. She could’ve done a fashion show or done behind the scenes of something. Just completely nonsensical like most of this era 

49 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

The Balmain collection was a complete waste of time. She didn’t even attempt to make it a moment. She could’ve done a fashion show or done behind the scenes of something. Just completely nonsensical like most of this era 

It really was a waste of time.

went to RWT on Saturday and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to :jonny5: when I tell you I danced/sang/threw ass the entire time I mean it. Felt like one huge party

Uh oh! Not me choking on my steak  when Move got quoted on the new season of The Lincoln Lawyer 😂

 

This is one of my favorite performances from her.

 

:jonny4:

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

The Balmain collection was a complete waste of time. She didn’t even attempt to make it a moment. She could’ve done a fashion show or done behind the scenes of something. Just completely nonsensical like most of this era 

I don't know if y'all live in Toronto but I went to the popup shop/exhibit and it was ******* dope :jonny5: Seeing the gowns in person was such a moment and it was cool to see which outfit corresponded to which album track they really did Heated dirty tho with that one outfit.

 

They also had tour merch (I got some stuff before the show) and exclusive pieces. They played the entire album start to finish and it really fun being surrounded by stans. The way the entire line started singing the Heated bridge in unison :bibliahh: My only issue were the lines (we waited like an hour and a half before finally being let in we were only allowed 30 minutes to view the collection/Balmain exhibit), but fortunately most line was inside.

Hello!!

If anyone would be so kind as to refer me to any interviews/clips of Beyoncé discussing fashion that would be great! Even just any costume/look related trivia or moments

Specifically I am looking for written or video of her talking about throwing the bracelet in the audience at the 2003 VMAs. Anyone know where she said that?

THANKS!

38 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

This is one of my favorite performances from her.

 

:jonny4:

4 era was her best. Constant promo, steady release of new music videos to look forward to, iconic performances (glastonbury, billboard, VMAs, united nations)

Sure the single releases were a bit messy and we really didn't get a proper tour (unless you count Mrs Carter which was legendary) but at least we had things to look forward to

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.