Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, QueenB said:

america has a problem may be the greatest song of all time

a year later and i still can’t believe it’s a real song. like it’s so next next next next level. I could write a 5 pages dissertation about why it’s the best song of all time :jonny6:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

43 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

me leaving Andrew’s afterparty 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

 

The way I audibly gasped

spacer.png

 

@beyonce this is what happens when you dedicate an album to these rainbow flaggers, this is exactly why we’re getting OTR 3

spacer.png

Spoiler

God he’s hot, break my hole

spacer.png

 

What is this odor in here wtf is going on with that Andrew guy???

Somebody open the windows lord

 

dog-smell.gif

 

 

 

I just joined Threads (Instagram's new Twitter competitor) and this is the first thing I see...

 

Z1lMXkO.png

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I just joined Threads (Instagram's new Twitter competitor) and this is the first thing I see...

 

Z1lMXkO.png

 

8 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Going forward Bey NEVER needs to go to Missouri ever again. They have clearly said NO. :rip: And it would be wise to avoid going to Arizona, Minnesota and adding additional shows in Vegas. If she ever goes back to arenas again sure she can go to these places but with stadiums hell no it’s a bad idea.

 

More shows should’ve been added to NYC, Philly, Arlington or Houston. A San Diego show could’ve also worked. These are places that go HARD for her. But choices were definitely made.

Yeah, logistically it is weird to me to play those shows or cities and not just do multiple dates in the quick sell out cities like Chicago, NYC, and Houston.

6 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I just joined Threads (Instagram's new Twitter competitor) and this is the first thing I see...

 

Z1lMXkO.png

when it turns out it’s just them adding something like Obsessed to celebrate the US leg

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

when it turns out it’s just them adding something like Obsessed to celebrate the US leg

 

spacer.png

They always use her name for engagement because the Hive falls for it every time

 

7DsaKgN.gif

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

New merch pop up or new Houston show? :gaycat2:

 

 

Maybe they could be announcing that it’s being filmed? Or another date being added could also make sense.

 

I could actually see them adding another Houston show to make that the last show instead of Kansas City:rip:

Edited by suneclipse121

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They always use her name for engagement because the Hive falls for it every time

 

7DsaKgN.gif

we wouldn’t fall for every microscopic crumb if someone would give us some concrete information for once

 

spacer.png

*gif of white blond woman pulling down her glasses and laughing*

  • ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Devin @Click Clack

 

WHAT is going on in SYG HQ?

 

tumblr_inline_ogtbrfBdmW1szkflc_500.gif

 

:skull:

Mannn an entire mess! :lmao:

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

She should do something on that new Vegas sphere :WAP: can you imagine. Be good promo for the Vegas gigs.

 

if you don’t know 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXcCeN4/

Been dreaming of a bey concert here since it was announced years ago :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Mannn an entire mess! :lmao:

Not to mention the usual swarming in the thread of her cancelling one date.

 

:shakeno:

Obstructed views seats are being made available. Beyoncé Demand Carter :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Chris said:

Not to mention the usual swarming in the thread of her cancelling one date.

 

:shakeno:

!!!

 

Like you would’ve thought this puta cancelled or postponed the remainder of the tour. :lmao:
 

All my Pittsburgh friends and fam are SICK rn. :monkey: I was tryna convince them to go see her in a city close by. 

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

I was tryna convince them to go see her in a city close by

Or they could just watch other shows on YT.

 

:cm:

Also, who said Renaissance is expected to gross 500 million?

 

:skull:

 

Wouldn't she need more shows to gross that?

7 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

*gif of white blond woman pulling down her glasses and laughing*

Messy 😂 Not on the same day as these cancellations/rescheduled shows 
 

But yes, pull out all the stops for the show! Houston is such a fun city, ugh.  I can’t wait for that weekend!!! 
 

Spoiler

See y’all heaux in the Gayborhood after the show! :gaynetcat4:

 

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Also, who said Renaissance is expected to gross 500 million?

 

:skull:

 

Wouldn't she need more shows to gross that?

the US leg has more shows (35 vs 21 for Europe) + higher prices and already has $154M - it’s not guaranteed but it’s definitely possible

Don't bash me but I would love another European leg + Australia + Latin America + Asia.

 

Just think about that....

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.