Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Alien Superstar is such an overrated song. I know that’s unpopular, but I really have not liked it whatsoever since release day, and I’ve TRIED. The best I got was a slight upgrade from hating it to disliking it. 

And no, I cannot see it connecting broadly whatsoever 

Yes and yes. Wildly overhyped.

nene-unbothered.gif

• Replies 109.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Alien is not a bad song but it’s not even in the top half of the album for me and is nowhere near my most played. It’s probably 11th or 12th. Having said that, it means I’ve never overplayed it and it will always sound fresh like when it came on in the crowd when we waited for Rina Sawayama’s concert last month :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Alien Superstar is such an overrated song. I know that’s unpopular, but I really have not liked it whatsoever since release day, and I’ve TRIED. The best I got was a slight upgrade from hating it to disliking it. 

And no, I cannot see it connecting broadly whatsoever 

Agreed

Please alien superstar is that girl… 👽 

Wetter remix is on New Music Friday. Are we going to get a new single push? Or video???? 

31 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Please alien superstar is that girl… 👽 

Wetter remix is on New Music Friday. Are we going to get a new single push? Or video???? 

well, yes !

spacer.png

the chaos that exhudes from this pic

spacer.png

@Giselle visuals when :eli:

4 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Please don't let it be a single :dancehall:

Alien Superstar is an option but I really don’t see it resonating with the GP outside of the chorus. The rest of the song is very …unique and niche to the queer and ballroom community. 

It’s between Heated as the best option and AHAP as second best me thinks. 

22 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Now what is ST doing down there? 

She had the last laugh though. 

185 weeks on charts > Bday > 4 > Lem > DIL 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Its time we admit…

Best Tour: TMCSWT

Best Tour Visuals: OTR

Best Tour Fashion: OTR II

Best Crowds: TBE / FWT

spacer.png

I can get behind this if we're talking MCSWT 2014 

Naughty Girl -> Blow -> Partition is the best thing she's done on tour EVER argue with the wall

The ultra sensual rendition of NG, the energy and hair flipping during Blow and seeing her do the dance routine from the Partition video live is the most gag worthy moment of her career bye

Her 'roll out' is weird but it's contributing to the album's longevity so it works I guess. 

ST & Lem had videos, and tours all at once so I understand why it's so frontloaded. 

19 hours ago, BeyColombia said:

Girl i just checked those Canadian shows and you are just LYING..... and i have the receipts... worry about that upcoming show baby .

Whatever you embedded isn’t showing up

Edited by Iaintsorry

I remember watch the Partition video for the first time, I was barely 18yo and basically still a virgin in the a** 

I was shocked, outraged, conflicted, intrigued, yet also thrilled and excited, all at the same time. What a moment that was 

She'll never have a moment like that again

18 hours ago, Kingdom said:

ok so a lot of the ones that have gone on general sale are almost sold out? what was that person saying about canada? 

That was me. The Canadian shows (specifically Vancouver) that went on general sale Tuesday just didn’t sell out instantaneously like the way TM was hyping it up to be (like there’s still pretty decent availability) so I just commented that TM overhyped the demand by saying it’s 800% over the supply. But again, could be exclusive to Canada if ppl are saying other dates are sold out already

17 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Poor @Iaintsorry getting jumped on for asking questions :deadbanana4:

Nah no biggie. I don’t think anyone takes these board forums that seriously lol 

8 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

This is terrifying ngl 

What appears in the video is just the path to the 'Sky Bridge'. You are seated inside a cabin, it's not dangerous and I guess it's in fact extremely expensive.

GODDAMN.

playing around with the Run the world stems and this song is just so HYPE, idc if yall may not like it its still one of my favorites from 4

and those harmonies at the END :jonny5: they're so subtle buT THEY'RE SO GOOD :WAP:

19 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

GODDAMN.

playing around with the Run the world stems and this song is just so HYPE, idc if yall may not like it its still one of my favorites from 4

and those harmonies at the END :jonny5: they're so subtle buT THEY'RE SO GOOD :WAP:

Do you guys even love the album? :laugh: Yesterday it was Cozy, before that Move and POTS now AS. And tbh you sound like Beyoncé's haters. What does "overrated" even mean? Is it a way of saying "It's not for me"? :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

YOOOOOOOO, I got my Chicago ticket. My sister called and told me to go to the queue and it was just open, I got D2. :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Got three extra 7/30 tickets in the section I want!!!! Ahhhh can't wait 

Congrats. I am so happy so many of us stans will experience the tour. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.