Beyoncé

Kisuke

32 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

I did say I hadn’t seen the plan in a hot minute but yes, it’ll be SDF and the announce has been pushed back and locked in for Wednesday. 

spacer.png

All I see is "pushed back." Did her numerologist tell her to avoid the 30th or something

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

15 minutes ago, gisellecarter4 said:

from HDD

Last night (1/26), word was that members of the Academy's TV committee claimed they were still in negotiations with a female superstar to perform on the Grammy telecast. These committee members lead insiders to believe the star in question could only be Taylor Swift or Beyoncé. Is this wishful thinking, or perhaps the result of some very strong weed? Stay tuned

Sounds like Bey alright. She always does this :skull:

8 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

My hope is that schedule goes something like this

Feb 1: Tour Announcement

Feb 5: Grammy Appearance or Performance

Feb 5: Visual Commercial During Grammy Broadcast

Feb 6/7/8: Tour tickets go on-sale. From preorder to general sale.

Feb 10: Visuals drop igniting buzz around all of the above.

That would be a pretty neat way (figuratively and literally) of rolling it all out and finally getting things moving. 

We'll see!

Curious to know your thoughts. The week following the GRAMMYS is the build up to the Super Bowl. Do you think she’d release stuff that week? I guess that’s why I believe next weeks announcement rumors (GRAMMY week). I don’t know why I just don’t see Bey waiting to go all out during the week that Rihanna will be gearing up for the Super Bowl (especially that weekend). Fingers crossed for next week 🤞

22 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Thanks for the update!

On one hand, it really could just be tour announcement. But surely she's going for maximum impact. I say that because the following seem to be within reach of the announcement date:

* Grammys (same week, she's strategically announcing BEFORE)

* Visuals: not dated yet, but we all theorized (rather logically) that she'd use the visuals to plug the album x tour. 

My hope is that schedule goes something like this

Feb 1: Tour Announcement

Feb 5: Grammy Appearance or Performance

Feb 5: Visual Commercial During Grammy Broadcast

Feb 6/7/8: Tour tickets go on-sale. From preorder to general sale.

Feb 10: Visuals drop igniting buzz around all of the above.

That would be a pretty neat way (figuratively and literally) of rolling it all out and finally getting things moving. 

We'll see!

i’d sell someone’s organs to have the tour and visuals by end of next week but i don’t see it idk… didn’t every insider say they’ll be released in summer ?

granted we’ve last heard about this months ago and it could’ve changed since then but i don’t see the visuals drop before spring/summer.

yes logically she HAS to release them before may/start of the tour but we’re talking about a woman who tours without a new album like it’s nothing, i definitely see her start the tour full with new choreo and visuals we don’t even know and officially release the visuals 2-3 months later while being in the middle of her tour :cries:

14 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

Curious to know your thoughts. The week following the GRAMMYS is the build up to the Super Bowl. Do you think she’d release stuff that week? I guess that’s why I believe next weeks announcement rumors (GRAMMY week). I don’t know why I just don’t see Bey waiting to go all out during the week that Rihanna will be gearing up for the Super Bowl (especially that weekend). Fingers crossed for next week 🤞

Good point about Super Bowl. I keep forgetting about it (relative to the whole Bey rollout).

It's all kinda awks either way. 

If she goes guns blazing first, then she gets her ish mostly out of the way before Rihanna's shine and arguably steals some of it by swooping in with her big reveals.

If she waits until after, Halftime there's no telling how big the RiRi "moment" will be and she risks getting overshadowed (in some capacity) in terms of media attention.

Not just cus I'm impatient, but if I were her I'd go all out now. With the tour announcement and Grammys seemingly on lock for next week, there actually won't be a more impactful moment (with the swirl of hype from everything) that would make much sense dropping the visuals around. Sure, she's Bey and will always command a heightened degree of attention whenever they come, but it's always smart to use the tools in front of her (tour hype, announcement, and Grammys) to her benefit. 

39 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

same, the choreo, setlist, stage design, new arrangements/mashups, the renni transitions LIVE, how she’ll do different notes for the new songs that differ from the studio versions… :duca:

I just know the stage design is gonna chew. Whether she goes the Renaissance literal route or the dance club motif or combines both :jonny5: and i feel like the choreo for move and Ahap is gonna destroy rtw and single ladies for her best choreo 

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

I did say I hadn’t seen the plan in a hot minute but yes, it’ll be SDF and the announce has been pushed back and locked in for Wednesday. 

Whew, I knew she wasn't serious with those Khia'd arenas. The embarrassment that would've been.

Hopefully London is Wembley too, although I've heard that Tottenham is nicer and still a big capacity.

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Streets are saying Feb 1 

GIrl you're quoting an account whose source is Mercurio on this page :deadbanana4:

Edited by Machete

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Streets are saying Feb 1 

Sis, read above, the streets are here :rip:

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Sis, read above, the streets are here :rip:

I haven’t read any of the pages since the circumcision discussion :dies:

14 minutes ago, bijonse said:

I just know the stage design is gonna chew. Whether she goes the Renaissance literal route or the dance club motif or combines both :jonny5: and i feel like the choreo for move and Ahap is gonna destroy rtw and single ladies for her best choreo 

i really want the dark, slutty dance club motif and Reneigh HAS to make an irl appearance :duca:

i’m scared she’ll cut out both omg, i see her sneaky ass using move for a cute interlude and scrap america has a masterpiece completely. she knows ahap choreo would destroy us, it would just be TOO powerful i fear :hippo:

5 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

How bout we don’t post photos of her kids in here

The most sense you've made in a bit

So regarding her Dubai concert, it makes me lowkey laugh thinking that it was established that two songs per studio album had to be performed.. apart from Lemonade. Only Freedom managed to make the setlist :rofl:

If this is Bey, i can totally see the feb 1 announcement with presale the day after Grammys

25 minutes ago, Machete said:

Whew, I knew she wasn't serious with those Khia'd arenas. The embarrassment that would've been.

Khia'd? The arena she was rumored to do in Paris has 40K capacity

I genuinely don't understand the discourse over why Beyoncé didn't perform any REN songs or the fact that she wanted to bar recordings. When we were getting the tea before the concert even started, I automatically deduced that she just probably didn't want any of the song arrangements (:skull:) or routines leaked prematurely with the big tour right around the corner. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.