Beyoncé

Kisuke

14 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

How bout we don’t post photos of her kids in here

Absolutely. If only there were a banner on top of the page... 

OT: So the announcement might be made on February 1st , huh? :duca:

Edited by Pepo

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

25 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i really want the dark, slutty dance club motif and Reneigh HAS to make an irl appearance :duca:

i’m scared she’ll cut out both omg, i see her sneaky ass using move for a cute interlude and scrap america has a masterpiece completely. she knows ahap choreo would destroy us, it would just be TOO powerful i fear :hippo:

She cannot skip either. Fr she should do every Renaissance song except energy and leave that as an interlude 

12 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

I genuinely don't understand the discourse over why Beyoncé didn't perform any REN songs or the fact that she wanted to bar recordings. When we were getting the tea before the concert even started, I automatically deduced that she just probably didn't want any of the song arrangements (:skull:) or routines leaked prematurely with the big tour right around the corner. 

Fair but now I feel like that Dubai performance was the perfect way to reignite interest around her performances/tour without having to perform new music. I think people will literally pay to see her do the new DrIL outro - let alone the whole new album. 

16 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Khia'd? The arena she was rumored to do in Paris has 40K capacity

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

But why do that when she can do 75K Stade instead?

I've finally seen the light and like Virgo's Groove POTS is the only song I truly dislike although Church Girl is a lil annoying 

Madonna announced her tour and presales started two hours later ya’ll better be ready for that with B. 

6 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Fr she should do every Renaissance song except energy and leave that as an interlude 

and that’s that on that ! fr if she skips any song especially the ones that transition… sick sick woman 

imagine her skipping the cozy/AS transition when that fat bass and super deep UNIQUE come in… or the otherworldly, tropical paradise transition that is POTS-VG :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, Machete said:

But why do that when she can do 75K Stade instead?

A pleasant enjoyable show or a nightmare bloodbath experience for all involved

TBH at this point I'd love if she ONLY did Renaissance songs on tour... it's already about an hour album, and she could add in some covers/medleys from that era/sound of RENAISSANCE like if she covered Sylvester's You Make Me Feel, or Donna Summer's Summer Fever (before SUMMER RENAISSANCE) and stuff like that..

Then as/if subsequent acts come out, she removes some, for the best songs from those albums...

then in a few years she can re-tour her entire catalogue again, with renewed interest without having to release a new album necessarily.

1 hour ago, gisellecarter4 said:

from HDD

Last night (1/26), word was that members of the Academy's TV committee claimed they were still in negotiations with a female superstar to perform on the Grammy telecast. These committee members lead insiders to believe the star in question could only be Taylor Swift or Beyoncé. Is this wishful thinking, or perhaps the result of some very strong weed? Stay tuned

Clearly Bey 

56 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Streets are saying Feb 1 

Aren't they just reading this thread and reposting whatever info they see in here?

3 minutes ago, swissman said:

TBH at this point I'd love if she ONLY did Renaissance songs on tour... it's already about an hour album, and she could add in some covers/medleys from that era/sound of RENAISSANCE like if she covered Sylvester's You Make Me Feel, or Donna Summer's Summer Fever (before SUMMER RENAISSANCE) and stuff like that..

Then as/if subsequent acts come out, she removes some, for the best songs from those albums...

then in a few years she can re-tour her entire catalogue again, with renewed interest without having to release a new album necessarily.

Nah some of her catalog meshes so well with Renaissance. She could do new arrangements and make them mesh with Renaissance. Crazy in love into church girl into freakum dress :WAP:

4 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Nah some of her catalog meshes so well with Renaissance. She could do new arrangements and make them mesh with Renaissance. Crazy in love into church girl into freakum dress :WAP:

of course she can transition anything into anything she wants with utter mastery I'm just saying I like the idea of her focusing on the album's music for a tour, and then being able to still launch a new tour based on her entire catalogue later (like Madonna is doing now, even though all tours generally are based on "all the hits"). I highly doubt she'd do just RENAISSANCE songs though.

15 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

Clearly Bey 

Yeah, and is certainly on brand for her

18 minutes ago, swissman said:

she could add in some covers/medleys from that era/sound of RENAISSANCE like if she covered Sylvester's You Make Me Feel

I read this comment right as the song was ending, it's on my work playlist :WAP:

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

She could do a sickening beautiful liar >run the world > my power > move set for the tour :WAP:

Omg waitttt I need this so bad:WAP: she needs to keep performing BL it’s not FAIR:WAP:

when she skips Renaissance on tour and performs The Lion King: The Gift in full with all of them Disney interludes :bibliahh:

AHAP is seeing a bit of a surge on Spotify. Doing more than Thique, AUIYM, and CG now. As it should. 

1 hour ago, swissman said:

I feel like all of Renaissance + The Gift highlights + 2 or 3 classics would be a perfect show. 

Oh and Blow has to be included for a Honey/Blow transition :jonny:

Edited by suneclipse121

Y’all imagine a Pure/Honey/Blow/Cherry medley :deadbanana4:

My soul would leave my body in the stadium :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i really want the dark, slutty dance club motif and Reneigh HAS to make an irl appearance :duca:

i’m scared she’ll cut out both omg, i see her sneaky ass using move for a cute interlude and scrap america has a masterpiece completely. she knows ahap choreo would destroy us, it would just be TOO powerful i fear :hippo:

move is gonna be a mashup with a little bit of my power and run the world im like 90% sure. 

america has a problem will probably be an interlude though

5 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Y’all imagine a Pure/Honey/Blow/Cherry medley :deadbanana4:

My soul would leave my body in the stadium :gaycat6:

THE COLLAPSE :jonny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.