• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

And this ladies and gents, is the reason why we can’t trust HDD

HDD has been a joke. Also, Jay is reportedly attending and performing so why wouldn't Bey? :rip: Unless she's preparing for her next scandal (i.e., a private concert in North Korea for  ₩45,000,000,000)

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I can’t begin to imagine what an All Up In Your Mind performance would look like on tour. Every other song I can start to make it out but not that one. Video interlude perhaps.

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

Ache Up In Your Ear can stay OFF the setlist completely (though it would serve as a cute intermission to run to the merch stand/take a bathroom break).

8 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Ache Up In Your Ear can stay OFF the setlist completely (though it would serve as a cute intermission to run to the merch stand/take a bathroom break).

and I now you're fuming that its getting traction on TikTok and Columbia has no choice but to make to make a third single hihi 

:hippo:

1 minute ago, period sis said:

and I now you're fuming that its getting traction on TikTok and Columbia has no choice but to make to make a third single hihi 

:hippo:

of all songs to blow up... HEATED is right there. **** Gen-Z like we're truly the most useless generation.

If Act 2 really is another project, I'd love for her to use this tour announcement to sell it. 

Divine timing is what it is, but there's a part of me that wishes Bey dropped B7 (as we don't know if it would have been Ren as we know it) at some point between 2018-2020 to make use of the bundling that all the girls were doing. As a genuine superstar (both on the charts and tour scene) her doing whole "buy tickets, get the album" thing would easily (easily) have seen B7 deliver her highest first week sales to date given her huge hype as a touring act.

With the Billboard rules changed and no longer allowing such bundling, she can still benefit from her touring clout by simply doing a: "pre-order the Act 2 to get into exclusive presale for tour tickets". 

I love-love-love the "three act" thing, but sis is gonna have to get creative to ensure each act sells to her standard. And a simple announcement + available in multiple formats may not do trick two more times. 

Edited by Cbreezy

I see inbetween the meltdowns and constant turmoil yall have time to have HORRENDOUS taste 

All up in your mind top 3, AHHH YALL MAD

Atrl Sebs123 GIF - Atrl Sebs123 Ariel - Discover & Share GIFs

16 hours ago, Fiierce said:

wtf

Who knows if this is true, but I will say that I think the girls gave her TikTok profile pic change TOO LITTLE attention in December or whenever it was. 

That was soooo NOT random. Like some pointed out, it wasn't simply removing her pic, but uploading that random blank headshot. Again, not random.

Total conjecture, of course, but IMO it's either:

a)  they thought that was gonna make more waves than it did. When it didn't, it possibly translated to "not the right time" for whatever they were planning and they paused til now.

OR

b) It was part of what was meant to be a methodical profile pic removal across all her socials, but whatever the "personal issues" the tweet mentions paused those plans. 

The tweet could be more fake "insider" BS. But it strikes as more grounded in likely reality than anything sensational or far fetched. 

One more thing lol...

Bey has yet to do any "above board" promo in terms of commercials and all of that. 

On the one hand, her buzz always seems rooted in guerilla marketing...surprise drops, authentic social media hype etc. So, there's an argument that she never needs to go "above board" and "on the nose" in the way other Pop acts do promo-wise. There's also a chance they're saving that spend for the tour promo. 

BUT...

As previously said, they have to have a different strategy to sustain interest in the launches for acts 2 and 3. Going the "in your face", commercials every hour on the hour would't be bad IMO. Especially as her total lack of visibility for Ren has ironically heightened the appetite for her rather ignite any feelings of oversaturation. 

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

I wouldn’t even care if there was a tribute medley of Ren with nothing but dancers and influencers at the Grammys. I’d prefer that over nothing. I still have a strand of hope that she will perform tho. 

If it’s true that we’re only a few days from a major announcement, why can’t they **** with us on IG or Twitter or something? June was good fun. So far this era we’ve had a bloody hand and a crippled foot, tease us with another body part @Parkwood

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It sounds like some petty **** she would do atp ngl. Just dump a bunch of queers on stage and let them duck walk, dip and fill the room for like 6 minutes while she watches from her wheelchair 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Pepo said:

I need to hear more intimate songs like I Miss You live again. I really do. 

Same esp how rich + mature her vocals are now.

Love Riri and she is great but not Chris Martin calling he rthe best singer in the world , and he worked and is friends with B :cupid::lakitu: . Thats his opinion i guess

2 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

America Has A Problem is creeping up to being in my top 3 from Rennie :jonny5: What a song pheeew

oh it’s been there since july, glad to see others catching up :WAP:

Y’all im not sure if it’s been announced what Jay is performing at the Grammys, But I’m currently washing dishes listening to renaissance (cuff it right now), and what if they perform a remix of cuff it together?  How would y’all feel 👀

1 minute ago, Kawaii said:

Y’all im not sure if it’s been announced what Jay is performing at the Grammys, But I’m currently washing dishes listening to renaissance (cuff it right now), and what if they perform a remix of cuff it together?  How would y’all feel 👀

I wouldn’t mind but I think its his own new music. 

1 hour ago, Punch said:

Love Riri and she is great but not Chris Martin calling he rthe best singer in the world , and he worked and is friends with B :cupid::lakitu: . Thats his opinion i guess

He's just a filthy ass licker. Nothing new honestly. 

7 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wouldn’t mind but I think its his own new music. 

He's nominated in several categories, including SOTY, for GOD DID with DJ Khaled, so that. HDD said it too:

While we’re told Harry Styles and JAY-Z are due to be on (the latter possibly in tandem with DJ Khaled)

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh it’s been there since july, glad to see others catching up :WAP:

callmeifyouwannaget HI-I-I-IGH

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Punch said:

:lmao:That’s that tone. Saves her from getting too much critique every time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.