Beyoncé

Kisuke

i’ve been giving her the benefit of the doubt and thought y’all were doing the most bc i assumed the visuals/tour announcements were imminent and it was just her standard secretive/exclusive gimmick but the fact the year is about to END before we get anything while the album was released in the summer is INSANE :deadbanana: 

i can wait for the movie but like girl i need to plan for these tickets :deadbanana: 

something had to go wrong with the rollout, there’s no way she and her team planned to just not do anything else with the album after dropping it :rip: hope we’re still getting the other two parts at least 

• Replies 108.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

why I saw those pap pics and thought they were old (from late 2000’s) and scrolled past them lmfao 

i will let the monsters have a party with her... she doesn't try why will us go hard ?

1 hour ago, Golden said:

I don't think Bey's (team) is realising how off-putting her so called strategy is. She's alienating the GP and her own fanbase at this point :sad: 

Her team likely have nothing to do with the silence, that's her.

But you guys are also a fair bit dramatic. No one is "alienated", they're simply focusing on other acts that are actually out there promoting and being present. GP has no idea or care that visuals exists or not lol. As far as the Hiive you all are going to be perched once things pick up 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Absolutely. Also the silence and delays under the guise of "focus on the music" is kinda arrogant or condescending. One because it's nothing more than a boldfaced lie to excuse the era being dead on arrival, two because we don't need Beyoncé or anyone to tell us how to enjoy or appreciate music. :) We...already do?...That's why...we're her fans and spend money on her? The impudence

stan-twitter-viola-davis.gif

Yeah hard to say she's working when she does a random pap walk smiling smiling and paying the awards she's winning dust.

I can't defend it. Beyonce is a fool for thinking the world is going to shift over these ALLEGED visuals. Thank you to the people still dancing to Cuff It though. 

6 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

i’ve been giving her the benefit of the doubt and thought y’all were doing the most bc i assumed the visuals/tour announcements were imminent and it was just her standard secretive/exclusive gimmick but the fact the year is about to END before we get anything while the album was released in the summer is INSANE :deadbanana: 

i can wait for the movie but like girl i need to plan for these tickets :deadbanana: 

something had to go wrong with the rollout, there’s no way she and her team planned to just not do anything else with the album after dropping it :rip: hope we’re still getting the other two parts at least 

The formation tour had less than 4months notice, so good luck 

She only drops tour dates during tax season. 

I wish she would announce tours 6-8 months in advance. To gain a higher capacity + revenue but oh well.

MJ/Madonna in their 40s always tried to keep themselves surrounded and engaged w/ younger artists to keep up to date with the trends, but Bey does the opposite straying further and further away from the new gen. It's interesting to see because Beyonce went through more changes in the music industry compared to them. From physical media to digital to now streaming. It's a whole different world to navigate through and riskier nowadays. Even Prince hated the norm, yet he still went out there and participated. :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

MJ/Madonna in their 40s always tried to keep themselves surrounded and engaged w/ younger artists to keep up to date with the trends, but Bey does the opposite straying further and further away from the new gen. It's interesting to see because Beyonce went through more changes in the music industry compared to them. From physical media to digital to now streaming. It's a whole different world to navigate through and riskier nowadays. Even Prince hated the norm, yet he still went out there and participated. :rip: 

Now sis :rip:

I feel like we could calm down a biT because at least the era isn't over yet. If she had dropped the album + visuals and disappeared I would honestly be a little more pressed.

14 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Well, she does work with some of the newer artists... like Prince. IDK though, she's kind of in a league of her own :rip: I have no idea what she's doing or why she does what she does.

I'm still waiting to hear this emotional story about Break My Soul that The-Dream talked about but maybe we'll get that in 2024 

44 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Now sis :rip:

I feel like we could calm down a biT because at least the era isn't over yet. If she had dropped the album + visuals and disappeared I would honestly be a little more pressed.

That man hated the Internet, technology, and eventually succumbed to it. Wasn't he on the George Lopez show too when late night was popular like how can you go below that for promo? :skull:

The entire concept of Renaissance is paying homage to the past and modernizing it, I reckon the the visuals are the same way. My delulu brain is telling me she's being extra method acting and trying to make a point the entire time. :dies: The visual is maybe in VR about the rise of technology inspired by Prince, lord knows how inspired she is by him. The amount of Prince references, the past/future, and the Matrix in Renaissance. She's forgiven if true. :eli:

“Don’t be fooled by the internet,” begins Prince in the clip below. “It’s cool to get on the computer, but don’t let the computer get on you. It’s cool to use the computer, but don’t let the computer use you. Y’all saw ‘The Matrix.’ There is a war going on. The battlefield is the mind, and the prize is the soul. So, be careful. Be very careful.”

Edited by Starshine

So have the hopefuls bumped their date for the era "starting" to Christmas? :hoetenks:

I just think it's rude to be so silent and absent from your music. I don't think the fans wanted her to release an album she wasn't ready for. People have been speculating pregnancy and even sickness on her or her kids. WORRIED. But then she pops out FINE at dinner or at a random gathering.

No matter how vetted Bey is, the facts are she is a young/appealing enough artist where she can't move like an artist from the 70s/80s and early 90s. She is not a washed legacy act banking on her 2000s hits to carry her. She is acurrent with active charting hits. Are we present in the industry or are we cosplaying as an indie act who doesn't need the big brand deals and bragging rights? 

Prince was a drug addicted Jehovah's Witness who was hitless for like 20 years why is she following his example

48 minutes ago, Starshine said:

but Bey does the opposite straying further and further away from the new gen

this is far from the truth. do y'all want Beyoncé to make a TikTok with Olivia Rodrigo and Conan Gray lol

she works with new and breakthrough artists constantly. BEAM (featured on "Energy") released his debut album earlier this year, Tems (featured on "Move") doesn't have an album out yet. They are both artists that charted for the first time in 2021. and there's of course Megan Thee Stallion.

Just now, kimberly said:

this is far from the truth. do y'all want Beyoncé to make a TikTok with Olivia Rodrigo and Conan Gray lol

she works with new and breakthrough artists constantly. BEAM (featured on "Energy") released his debut album earlier this year, Tems (featured on "Move") doesn't have an album out yet. They are both artists that charted for the first time in 2021. and there's of course Megan Thee Stallion.

I'm literally talking about the new gen as in Gen Z. :rip: Although she has made herself accessible on streaming, the new generation is far from her in terms of social media. There's a disconnect there. 

Madonna tried to understand how to keep longevity. She surrounded herself with younger artists/people, saw their pov, kept herself up to date and adapted with the trends even if they may have been below her. I'd say Bey is the opposite. She hasn't been following the trends for over a decade and there IS a trend right now where artists are more "reachable" and personable in a sense. There's less superstars, whatever Jennifer Aniston was complaining about. :rip: Her Instagram doesn't really scream "relatable" or even give a glimpse into her life, it's just PR photoshoots from an iPhone and no captions. It hasn't been that was since like 2014. So yes, there is a disconnect there that has been affecting her commercially for years. If you really think about it, she didn't maximize social media at all 2010-2022: Twitter, Insta, etc when every player in the game was. She doesn't really "use" TikTok, which has a gorilla grip on the entire music industry and she is far far away from "stooping that low" or whatever you guys perceive that to be, to even appeal to the newer generation who currently is responsible for Spotify numbers. Like it's clearly showing. She doesn't care and we shouldn't either, but pretending everything is fine and dandy... like shes above everything according to users in here etc etc etc. pls. :deadbanana: 

42 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Prince was a drug addicted Jehovah's Witness who was hitless for like 20 years why is she following his example

This random Prince slander will not be tolerated.

spacer.png

:deadbanana: it’s the same cycle of complaints, Prince/Madonna/Tina Turner comparisons, proclamations that you won’t defend her in threads (who cares lol), and then saying you’re done stanning 

Meanwhile, the world turns and Beyoncé is out doing whatever she wants to do (or not do). :deadbanana:

The visuals are not coming this year. And they won’t be here in Q1 of 2023 either. 

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

This random Prince slander will not be tolerated.

spacer.png

Yes yes he was a musical genius undeniably and he changed music forever but he was a crackpot who alienated the public, lived like Dracula in a windowless box in the middle of nowhere, and whose late-career song titles looked like this

"Extraloveable"

"Fixurlifeup"

"Pretzelbodylogic"

"Fallinlove2nite"

"Hardrocklover"

"This Could B Us"

"Free Urself"

so she needs to drop the Prince Manifesto immediately

5 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

She looks great.

this is her leaving my friend's restaurant lol :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Yes yes he was a musical genius undeniably and he changed music forever but he was a crackpot who alienated the public, lived like Dracula in a windowless box in the middle of nowhere, and whose late-career song titles looked like this

so she needs to drop the Prince Manifesto immediately

Those song titles... there's even more Prince references than I previously thought. :deadbanana4:

Yeah something something Beyonce hero protagonist on a robot trojan horse in a film about past/future tech :duca:

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

this is her leaving my friend's restaurant lol :rip: 

What does she order, I'm hungry and need ideas for lunch

Give me a little fire
Give me a little flame, yeah
Give me a relight and wine
I don't want to contemplate

spacer.png

This is how I move, this is how I move
This is why I live, sweet moments like this
This is how we groove, this is how we kiss

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

What does she order, I'm hungry and need ideas for lunch

i believe the menu is coursed!

its a new place in LA called horses

ya'll are short sighted. She has explained this before. I'm glad she found the Prince blueprint because this was the only way she could continue giving her art her all but also getting to spend time with her family and watch her kids grow. I am really happy for her. It is incredible how she is still giving us her best art and continues to grow and learn AND she is able to protect her privacy and spend time with her kids and family. 

25 years into her career she has come to the point where she just wants her art to speak for itself and found that balance, I am truly happy for her. I will however, drag her for giving us a teaser almost 12+ weeks ago and nothing since. This is blue balls and trolling and RUDE and where are the performances smh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.