Beyoncé

Kisuke

I wonder why the other stanbases are being pressed again? It was relatively peaceful with attack for a while there. 

Anyway, I am quite happy CI was sent to radio, I hope we get the video or some promo eventually. I still wonder if she filmed all those celebs on skates for CI. It seems like a great idea. 

• Replies 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I wonder why the other stanbases are being pressed again? It was relatively peaceful with attack for a while there.  

BMS being pulled from radio and it falling in the charts… Still a bigger single than anything Taylor or Gaga have released this decade.

Joke’s on them because Cuff It is shaping up to be even bigger.

5 hours ago, kimberly said:

the reaching just to complain :dies: we got a mini music video baby I'm comfortable but I'm not in the Tiffany tax bracket either. it's a video paying tribute to ballroom culture, and if you are LGBTQ+ that's something that's really cool and for us.

she's doing promo and creating social media buzz. many of the attendees posted their looks, directly tagging Beyoncé or using her songs. it's not *for you* specifically but I don't think an artist's promo cycle should be expected to cater to *me*. I guess we disagree on that. I'll be happy to get visuals and tour tickets, my vinyl and box set I paid for got delivered August 3rd. I got what I need! she delivered what she promised.

once again, is Beyoncé alienating fans a bit? yeah, but when hasn't she? did anyone expect after turning 40 she would suddenly want to be active on TikTok and start going on late night shows? what are we expecting here? visuals are confirmed to be on the way, tour is speculated to be announced soon, and we have an incredible album to listen to while we wait.

She is not creating buzz the right way. She's doing the bare minimum and appears to want to promote her album amongst the music industry as if they're buying the albums and tour tickets. A popular urban blog posted her outfit twice and the engagement was weak. Meanwhile they posted a certain somoene making a quote on their upcoming Superbowl performance and that post got more likes and engaement.

Yall better wake up. It is not 2013 anymore. Parkwood is incompentent and delusional about Beyonce's foothold in pop culture currently. She'll never be replaced. But the industry and GP isn't going out of their way to look for her. Cause she keeps intentionally hiding and disengaging. 

Y’all literally said the same doom and gloom bs about her not appealing to “Gen-Z” and “TikTok” and now she has a smash-in-waiting almost solely because of Tiktok. It’s just a lot of talking out of your ass at this point. You guys aren’t data analysts, number crunchers, or even particularly decent, consistent opinion-givers. Just stop lol. 

9 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Y’all literally said the same doom and gloom bs about her not appealing to “Gen-Z” and “TikTok” and now she has a smash-in-waiting almost solely because of Tiktok. It’s just a lot of talking out of your ass at this point. You guys aren’t data analysts, number crunchers, or even particularly decent, consistent opinion-givers. Just stop lol. 

She got lucky with Cuff It, there was no effort put or tactic behind it. It's people like u thinking "luck = strategy" :rip:

I find people like u so much more exhausting than the ones saying how dissatisfying the rollout has been to us fans and then continue being happy with the bare minimum that is Cuff It's push.

this dictating on how we are supposed to feel is such a turn off. Yall are not those type of girls, sorry to say that. U clearly think u are tho

And trust and believe, just because I or others type their **** here while on the metro, doesnt mean my life is consumed by Beyonce. Thats again ur presumptious ass talking

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

She got lucky with Cuff It, there was no effort put or tactic behind it. It's people like u thinking "luck = strategy" :rip:

I find people like u so much more exhausting than the ones saying how dissatisfying the rollout has been to us fans and then continue being happy with the bare minimum that is Cuff It's push.

this dictating on how we are supposed to feel is such a turn off. Yall are not those type of girls, sorry to say that. U clearly think u are tho

And trust and believe, just because I or others type their **** here while on the metro, doesnt mean my life is consumed by Beyonce. Thats again ur presumptious ass talking

Yeah, sure she’s had so much luck for 25 years. Thank her lucky stars. :skull:

Let’s just face it. Your opinions and mood shift like the wind. Nothing you say is consistent, insightful or important. There’s nothing else to it.

5 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Let’s just face it. Your opinions and mood shift like the wind. Nothing you say is consistent, insightful or important. There’s nothing else to it.

:deadbanana2:

36 minutes ago, Teezy said:

You guys aren’t data analysts, number crunchers, or even particularly decent, consistent opinion-givers. Just stop lol. 

I mean I am a data analyst. Am I currently on atrl instead of doing my job? Perhaps. :chick1:

Anyway Bey did get “lucky” with Cuff It in a sense since the trend developed organically, but I’m sure her team expected at least one of the songs on the album to go viral on TikTok. 

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway Bey did get “lucky” with Cuff It in a sense since the trend developed organically, but I’m sure her team expected at least one of the songs on the album to go viral on TikTok. 

They probably expected CG to be that one. Even with CI going viral there, they were still going to release CG and kill its momentum. 

But glad, they finally listened to the fans. She needs hit singles to sustain the album, more so in the streaming era. 

I hope Heated also goes viral. And maybe AS moment can come back, probably not as strong but it can manage a cute peak. 

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

But in order for the song to go viral on TikTok, there would have to be a general interest in Bey & her music from the demographic that dominates TikTok in the first place; Gen Z. That’s my whole point. People in here were making claims that she’s absolutely lost her audience and could never get good engagement from that demo/TikTok, when that simply wasn’t true. There’d have to be “buy-in” from them in the first place in order for any song to go viral. No amount of “luck” is gonna do that for an artist like Beyoncé.

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

She is not creating buzz the right way. She's doing the bare minimum and appears to want to promote her album amongst the music industry as if they're buying the albums and tour tickets. A popular urban blog posted her outfit twice and the engagement was weak. Meanwhile they posted a certain somoene making a quote on their upcoming Superbowl performance and that post got more likes and engaement.

Yall better wake up. It is not 2013 anymore. Parkwood is incompentent and delusional about Beyonce's foothold in pop culture currently. She'll never be replaced. But the industry and GP isn't going out of their way to look for her. Cause she keeps intentionally hiding and disengaging. 

Tbf The SB is more exciting than some outfit :rip: 

Is she filming this party in Paris? 

46 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Yeah, sure she’s had so much luck for 25 years. Thank her lucky stars. :skull:

I said I love the album from the get go.

I said I hated the rollout from the get go.

I said I'm happy Cuff It is taking off and Im thanking Columbia for it.

I said I dislike users like you trying to act more important than they are.

Everything consistent from day one

OE28L8P.gif

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

So can we focus on Cuff It gaining another spot on Spotify US today?

OE28L8P.gif

Not you asking for positivity. There can miracles...lol.

We love to see it 

I'm really close to quitting ATRL this base was the only reason I'm here and now it's so....

OE28L8P.gif

The visuals will come when they come. Stomping your feet and swinging your fist in the air isn't going to speed up the date. You're making it even worse for yourself.

6 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Not you asking for positivity. There can miracles...lol.

We love to see it 

My thread aka Cuff It is full of positivity.

OE28L8P.gif

It's just when I have to read people's posts in the base who come in here 2-3 times a month and then try to look down upon other users when my inner ***** is activated. Reap what you sow

OE28L8P.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

The racists have really been trying her this week. Is the CUFF IT success already showing its impact on this forum? 

Anyhow, Act II when? I doubt she’ll want to tour again for another act so might as well release all 3 then go on tour

spacer.png

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

The racists have really been trying her this week. Is the CUFF IT success already showing its impact on this forum? 

Anyhow, Act II when? I doubt she’ll want to tour again for another act so might as well release all 3 then go on tour

spacer.png

Tour in 2025 confirmed then, her farewell Tour 

OE28L8P.gif

7 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Act II in November/December & Act III in April, just before the tour. 

I don't think that Act II & III are considered her 8th & 9th studio albums if she claimed it's a 3-act-project or what do you guys think how it'll be handled.

24 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Tbf The SB is more exciting than some outfit :rip: 

Is she filming this party in Paris? 

Yeah but the other post was a "who wore is best" comparison to a makeup influencer and the poll and comments said she won and looked better than Bey.

Usually in those types of posts, people vote off favorites regardless of who looks better. There are other examples, but yall will continue to find a caveat. 

28 minutes ago, Teezy said:

But in order for the song to go viral on TikTok, there would have to be a general interest in Bey & her music from the demographic that dominates TikTok in the first place; Gen Z. That’s my whole point. People in here were making claims that she’s absolutely lost her audience and could never get good engagement from that demo/TikTok, when that simply wasn’t true. There’d have to be “buy-in” from them in the first place in order for any song to go viral. No amount of “luck” is gonna do that for an artist like Beyoncé.

I mean I definitely agree with you that people underestimate Bey’s pull with Gen Z.  I’m at the upper limits of Gen Z but I definitely remember listening to my cousin’s Destiny’s Child Hit Clips, seeing IASF videos on 106& Park, and living through ST and Lemonade in high school. Even younger members of Gen Z who may not remember  Bey’s AOTY losses or Kanye storming the VMA stage likely have older siblings that do. My little brother’s first concert was the FWT.

With that said, part of the appeal of TikTok is that any random song can be used in a trend and go viral - but obviously folks wouldn’t have rushed to make Alien Superstar edits or Cuff It trends if Bey had no pull with younger audiences. 

I’m really curious about the rollout given the visuals are taking this long. Will this be a three-year long rollout, one for each Act? I wouldn’t mind it, but I feel like people will lose interest/hype by the time Act 3 comes in 2024. Usually in multi-act releases like these, the following release always sells less than the previous (assuming we’re still getting three albums, and honestly f**k her if she’s calling the visuals and the tour “acts” this time like she hasn’t given her last 3 albums visuals as well). At least the album is so good that I’m still feeling fed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.