• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I heard a rumor they shot the person that took this photo live on stage afterward

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I heard a rumor they shot the person that took this photo live on stage afterward

Finally, an interaction with the fans!

OE28L8P.gif

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Finally, an interaction with the fans!

OE28L8P.gif

I'm 'bout to explode, take off this load 
Spin it, bust it open, won't ya make it go (come on) 

OE28L8P.gif

Cant wait to read about Bey changing her team again once she finds out who sent Cuff It to radio

OE28L8P.gif

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

Did ya’ll hear about the singer of ai’m Too Sexy :coffee:

I think none of us care

OE28L8P.gif

It does seem like bad form not to personally reach out to any of these artists personally but with all the samples it would've taken her weeks to write thank you notes.

OE28L8P.gif

What with I'm Too Sexy being their only remembered contribution (I hesitate to call it important), they should be flattered if you or I sampled it, let alone Beyoncé. When it happens, don't complain.

OE28L8P.gif

38 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Cant wait to read about Bey changing her team again once she finds out who sent Cuff It to radio

OE28L8P.gif

They think Bey is playing about how she said no HITS during this era. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ATWK said:

This remix :jonny:

I love this version soooo much! I replaced AUIYM with this originally! I would love if she performed this version on the tour! 

These rats who keep trying to come for Bey about these credits and samples are very lucky that she’s a silent hermit because if she dared to make a public announcement or come to them it would be a whole another story/narrative, they want press so bad:rip: If this was such a huge pressing issue for them why did they wait months after the album dropped to finally bring it up, and not even in a professional matter they had to personally attack her. And Kelis did the same thing claiming “she has no soul”.

That’s why I can’t take this crap seriously these people want to claim like they care so much about art, when it’s so obviously a money thing. They got credited, they got paid, go take it up with the actual people who own your song it’s not Beyonce’s fault you guys don’t own sh*t:toofunny3: this era is so cursed serving Sour tease. 

Oh well, more publicity and that’s what she gets for not dropping visuals!:giraffe:

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Rightfully so.

40 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

These rats who keep trying to come for Bey about these credits and samples are very lucky that she’s a silent hermit because if she dared to make a public announcement or come to them it would be a whole another story/narrative, they want press so bad:rip: If this was such a huge pressing issue for them why did they wait months after the album dropped to finally bring it up, and not even in a professional matter they had to personally attack her. And Kelis did the same thing claiming “she has no soul”.

That’s why I can’t take this crap seriously these people want to claim like they care so much about art, when it’s so obviously a money thing. They got credited, they got paid, go take it up with the actual people who own your song it’s not Beyonce’s fault you guys don’t own sh*t:toofunny3: this era is so cursed serving Sour tease. 

Oh well, more publicity and that’s what she gets for not dropping visuals!:giraffe:

I mean, also consider this additional layer on top of it..

Right Said Fred promoted a white supremacy livestream hosted by neo-Nazi

https://www.nme.com/news/music/right-said-fred-promoted-a-white-supremacy-livestream-hosted-by-neo-nazi-3139172

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

And not only that, but where was this energy from Right Said Fred when Taylor and Drake released LWYMMD and W2S? :rip: Like, are we supposed to believe Taylor Swift and Drake actually called Right Said Fred and asked for their permission to sample/interpolate their (only) hit? ZERO chance of that ever having hapenned :rip:

47 minutes ago, ATWK said:

And not only that, but where was this energy from Right Said Fred when Taylor and Drake released LWYMMD and W2S? :rip: Like, are we supposed to believe Taylor Swift and Drake actually called Right Said Fred and asked for their permission to sample/interpolate their (only) hit? ZERO chance of that ever having hapenned :rip:

Taylor is an Aryan princess so they let it slide :dies::gaylorcat2:

Apparently Doja was at the party as well I need a photo of them together omgggg:jonny:

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Not @giRLbye.vanishing the moment Cuff It started to do damage lol

It hasn't been this peaceful in weeks me thinks

OE28L8P.gif

She's too busy in her cubicle at Parkwood HQ on the phone all day with radio stations begging them to stop

OE28L8P.gif

Big Freedia’s team was contacted and they negotiated everything. There’s like an entire diary about BMS. Freedia even took a last minute flight to sign the contract.
TS Madison was contacted and she said she couldn’t believe the amount of zeros on her check :lmao: 

The Clark Sisters team was contacted (their lawyer was on instagram talking about how Bey’s team was so nice and generous)

These people were made aware because they own the right to their music.

Kevin Aviance wasn’t aware of the sample until the album came out. But he has admitted that he didnt own the rights of his song but was going to contact his team to renegotiate. Good luck to him.

These Fred losers were not contacted because clearly they have no right. And Im glad Bey didn’t talk to them since they are assholes

This is a non issue. All the relevant parties were contacted and paid. Everyone with a brain agreed. The only losers in that thread are the little monstrosities showing their ass. They really don’t give up, do they :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

She's too busy in her cubicle at Parkwood HQ on the phone all day with radio stations begging them to stop

OE28L8P.gif

Or shes in Paris right now taking Beys backstage pics. Bonsoir girlbye!

OE28L8P.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.