Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

Sober l-worded, and I don't think it's the whole song. I swear there's a more finished product out there, I don't hear her "wasted" belting on this one.

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I forgot how good off the table was. :jonny5:

They entered confession together and the Lord listened

8 hours ago, Devin said:

I forgot how good off the table was. :jonny5:

Off The Table is hands down Ariana's best ballad, hopefully it will receive its flowers one day! 

 

it feels like not too long ago we were in unknown territory with Wicked and now she’s almost finished with filming :jonny6:

 

Honestly new music this year (even droplets) doesn’t seem impossible at all. 

gentle reminder that make up is the worst song she’s ever released and anyone that defended it at the time or dare i say even in the present are being rewarded with this long absence in which she shills drug store makeup. *glinda voice* i hope you’re happyyyyy

those who get it, get it and if you don't get it I honestly feel bad for you

 

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

gentle reminder that make up is the worst song she’s ever released and anyone that defended it at the time or dare i say even in the present are being rewarded with this long absence in which she shills drug store makeup. *glinda voice* i hope you’re happyyyyy

If you are unseasoned, you can just say that. 
 

I wish she worked with this producer again. I remember he was a teenager or something along those lines. The production is so good. He produced “Better Off” too. 

3 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

those who get it, get it and if you don't get it I honestly feel bad for you

 

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

If you are unseasoned, you can just say that. 

This would be the audience for it omg

12 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

This would be the audience for it omg

You know, I’ve changed my ways since the old days. But I’ll still put you in check if you push me. Don’t you forget it 

 

spacer.png
 

- -

I really do believe her weight loss has something to do with the role in some way. She’s been preaching petite body positivity for years, so I can’t see her getting smaller because she doesn’t like the way her body looks. 

Edited by Thinking Of You

ty to everyone in this fambily who contributed to smacking somebody yesterday. ily all

  • ATRL Moderator
On 4/10/2023 at 9:18 PM, mxoonlight said:

gentle reminder that make up is the worst song she’s ever released and anyone that defended it at the time or dare i say even in the present are being rewarded with this long absence in which she shills drug store makeup. *glinda voice* i hope you’re happyyyyy

this + borderline are stains on their albums :celestial2:

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

 

Omg why can't she serve this kind of swag in her other MVs? :WAP:

a scrapped music video for pov, scrapped photoshoots, scrapped single/remix for nasty AND scrapped album visuals??  :biblio: 

 

she had it out for the positions era wtf

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, everytime said:

a scrapped music video for pov, scrapped photoshoots, scrapped single/remix for nasty AND scrapped album visuals??  :biblio: 

 

she had it out for the positions era wtf

I just WISH we had any visuals on spotify at least, that album cover on loop is horrendous 

5 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

 

She wasted so much promotional material for the positions era and for what :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I just WISH we had any visuals on spotify at least, that album cover on loop is horrendous 

ugh right it’s so frustrating how easy that would be for her team to do but they’d rather give us the bare minimum :rip:

I think the reaction to positions (a) kinda made her give up on the era

 

supposedly even the rollout was supposed to be a little different but after the album leaked she scrapped that too :gaycat6:

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

 

I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!! ***** WE WANTED TO SEE YOU!!!!

How does celebrityvaults get access to that though. Do you think they hack stuff?

  • ATRL Moderator

She really sabotaged that entire era :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.