Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, everytime said:

a scrapped music video for pov, scrapped photoshoots, scrapped single/remix for nasty AND scrapped album visuals??  :biblio: 

 

she had it out for the positions era wtf

I HATE HER :rip: :rip: 

 

For what reasons though? 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

1 hour ago, Sept said:

I HATE HER :rip: :rip: 

 

For what reasons though? 

i think because she played it for fans first she got annoyed that everyone else was dragging it upon release FKDKDKDKD

 

but highkey her team telling her that like 34+35 was lead single material, the era was already doomed and i think she was already in prepping for wicked audition mode

Edited by mxoonlight

11 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

How does celebrityvaults get access to that though. Do you think they hack stuff?

They seem to have the full session including any video content filmed. I wouldn't know how they'd get the video content - photo agencies may have the full photoshoot - but they also have an unreleased clip of her singing "Raindrops" during this photoshoot:

 

So it's not like it's just Dave Meyers content they have access to.

 

I'm so mad she scrapped this:

VlxsoLd.gif

 

I want the untagged as my icon. :jonny6:

she had the content ready to make positions her biggest and best era :gaycat6:

need that blonde GONE by 2024 i don’t wanna see that **** ever again i’m sick of gagging over it in the first place ariana come back

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

need that blonde GONE by 2024 i don’t wanna see that **** ever again i’m sick of gagging over it in the first place ariana come back

 

spacer.png

the sweetener era platinum blonde tho >>> 

2 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

the sweetener era platinum blonde tho >>> 

she will always be iconic

 

Another one :gaycat6:

what was their idea behind doing these quick videos tho? it reminds me of when she did the DW acapella (except the singing part lol) but with random album tracks instead of singles 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

 

Another one :gaycat6:

what was their idea behind doing these quick videos tho? it reminds me of when she did the DW acapella (except the singing part lol) but with random album tracks instead of singles 

 

I'm guessing it was for Spotify

42 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

 

Another one :gaycat6:

what was their idea behind doing these quick videos tho? it reminds me of when she did the DW acapella (except the singing part lol) but with random album tracks instead of singles 

 

probs for spotify or maybe this was how she was gonna tease the tracklist before it leaked?

I really want to know why she scrapped so much content for the positions era, like what was the thought process behind her decisions?

55 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm guessing it was for Spotify

 

24 minutes ago, raven said:

probs for spotify or maybe this was how she was gonna tease the tracklist before it leaked?

that wouldve been cute :chick3: 

21 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I really want to know why she scrapped so much content for the positions era, like what was the thought process behind her decisions?

exactly, i truly dont understand

I remeber her saying this was her favorite album and she looked really excited in the zach sang interview. What happened that made her choose not to do anything else for it? Did she just get bored of it once it was released?

8 hours ago, Natcrus said:

 

Another one :gaycat6:

what was their idea behind doing these quick videos tho? it reminds me of when she did the DW acapella (except the singing part lol) but with random album tracks instead of singles 

 

 

8 hours ago, Marvin said:

I'm guessing it was for Spotify

The person said there was 5 videos (the three shown + Positions and 34+35) and they're all around 2-3 minutes each.

 

One of her best songs ever.

 

:jonny4:

 

I've been there all day.

 

So random, but of my coworkers apparently grew up in Boca Raton and was childhood friends with Ari :lmao:

 

She was talking about getting upstaged by her in music class and apparently Ari had a goth phase at some point :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Communion said:

 

The person said there was 5 videos (the three shown + Positions and 34+35) and they're all around 2-3 minutes each.

So not for Spotify or teasers then :confused:

 

Shut up as a single confirmed?? :duca:
 

Spoiler

:hoetenks: please

 

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

So not for Spotify or teasers then :confused:

 

Shut up as a single confirmed?? :duca:
 

  Reveal hidden contents

:hoetenks: please

 

I think those would've been lyric videos a la everyday's lyric video where she moves around and sings. It's unfortunate she scrapped all of this, her best album deserved a more well rounded era... :chick3:

 

Since it is leaking anyways, it wouldn't hurt her or cost any or at least much effort to still release them on YouTube and give the fans a little something. 

 

I don't understand why she scrapped all that content. Why waste money only to scrap things and get nothing in return ? She should've just used them as lyric videos and get a few million more views for the era.

I get that getting her to do any type of promotion was just as delusional in 2020/2021 as it is now, but I think if she'd committed to promoting the album a little bit more and not just immediately switched to r.e.m beauty and The Voice which neither of her core demo really seemed to care about, this starvation mode would've been way less intense.

 

Tour usually took up 75% of the promotion cycle and without that in place, it felt more abrupt for both the new and old fans.

Jon confirmed shooting is supposed to wrap by the end of june, idk if he meant the 2 movies tho, but I'm pretty sure they are filming them back to back

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.