Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are you on peptides?

Featured Replies

The only forum i trust is ATRL coz theres no bots/promotion accounts.

I wanna know if anyone here is on Peptides? and how was the journey and the changes? etc

Im genuine curios of the result

Mostly talking about Peptides and not ozempick/mounjaro etc

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I use the peptide drops, but not the trendy, unregulated peptide injections. Those are just stupid to use for such minimal benefits.

1 hour ago, LittleStarmen said:

The only forum i trust is ATRL coz theres no bots/promotion accounts.

Ok who is gonna tell ha

Collagen peptide protein powder in my yoghurt yes

no tf all that **** ages you so fast and they're not worth it at all

25 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

no tf all that **** ages you so fast and they're not worth it at all

Hello, is that you in your avi? Are you single?

I have a coworker that was taking Reta, within maybe 6 weeks she had dropped 30 pounds. She says it suppressed her appetite. She didn't workout or anything.

  • Author
4 hours ago, Wildflower99 said:

I tried semoralin and it was great

thank you for telling. I def wanna start my peptide jourkey to try

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Hello, is that you in your avi? Are you single?

Is that you in yours?

My body is giving after really hard work at the gym and changing my lifestyle but im lazy af.

If i wasn't such a ***** i would've tried reta ive heard and seen great result. Its basically magic but chile idk

11 hours ago, Lithium said:

Is that you in yours?

The elusive skinny chanteuse? Yes bird

  • ATRL Moderator

No because they’re not regulated and could be laced with anything, and most of the people I’ve seen promoting them online are anti-vax people/MAGAs

I had powdered peptides that I was putting in my protein shakes after my workouts but I just ran out the other day so in about an hour when I'm done with my workout, this'll be my second protein shake without them in like two months. I honestly can't tell how much they've done for me so far, but I'll probably be buying another pack of them from walmart the next time I go cause f*ck it michael they were relatively cheap after all, besides I'm feeling like they might take some time to really show their work on a body like mine

On 9/5/2026 at 8:16 PM, Anvarie said:

Hello, is that you in your avi? Are you single?

ugh I wish people here would flirt with me this way too sometimes chick3 hopefully someday…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.