Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Cardi B - "Don't Chart"

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Administrator
48 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Interesting. First Morgan, now Cardi

we need a Morgan, Ella and Cardi collab.

I could name this song Don't Chart, it's gonna chart

Now Cardi better hope this charts, 'cause if not rip

2 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Interesting. First Morgan, now Cardi

+ Lana, Bad Bunny, Future, Metro Boomin, Travis Scott, and PinkPantheress. And more to come.

The video game of the decade is getting every fave involved birdThis is a true cultural moment.

I just need her to find other lyrics and other things to Rap about. And I dont like the beat, this sample deserved a better beat. Feels like the beat is too lowkey

  • Author
14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

She recorded few songs lately. Wondering if they'll be on the next album or scrapped.

she's currently working on CB3, she would've had 3 songs ready including ah ha around the time ah ha came out

i think she's also doing the features/soundtracks she promised to do during tour and stuff

this song is olddd though

17 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

She recorded few songs lately. Wondering if they'll be on the next album or scrapped.

We'll find out in 2033.

  • Author

new lows of career humiliation will be reached if this doesn't chart

i admire her bravery

6 minutes ago, punisher said:

especially after 'my records live in the top 10' humiliation

only has herself to blame because why would she say that in a Lizzo song

  • Author
9 minutes ago, offmyback said:

only has herself to blame because why would she say that in a Lizzo song

and making this point on a soundtrack album track…

5 hours ago, Rian said:

we need a Morgan, Ella and Cardi collab.

wow, what an offer. Let me sleep on it though

was this recorded on a calculator? the vocals are so muffled

It's cute. It's like ah ha sister.

As someone said, this is an older song and ultimately I hope she gets this ish talking against d listers out of her system.

A bop but she has plenty of them.

Since she's going in the studio next month I expect them to recharge and push through but it seems she's releasing these cute bops to keep the momentum up until she releases cb3 probably next spring/summer.

I thought I was seeing things when it said don't chart. I thought it was don't start.

Chile this song better chart if you using that title…

the way we don't even have to make up a nickname for this if it doesn't chart

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

It's like ah ha sister.

Oh well. The little interest I had went to zero

I hope it charts though just to avoid the Barbz memes

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.