Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

How will you uplift Tinashe today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

I won't. She's a millionaire x

non-monetary contributions count!

Unlike other popular artists Tinashe supports women so she will understand I have shifted to streaming Carly Rae's new album finally after prioritizing Popstar the last couple weeks!

giphy.gif

  • Author
1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Unlike other popular artists Tinashe supports women so she will understand I have shifted to streaming Carly Rae's new album finally after prioritizing Popstar the last couple weeks!

giphy.gif

You'll be back

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You'll be back

oh sis you know I'm playing cloud 9 between each track

eating-broccoli.gif

6 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

I won't. She's a millionaire x

That got there with her exceptional talent and therefore is absolutely deserving of the uplifting we been doing while your ass stays hating and miserable

rogue2

Edited by howboutdat

  • Author
1 minute ago, California said:

by streaming shygirl

Who makes Tinashe look like the most talented woman alive iktrrr

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Unlike other popular artists Tinashe supports women so she will understand I have shifted to streaming Carly Rae's new album finally after prioritizing Popstar the last couple weeks!

giphy.gif

How about streaming both

SeriousSarcasmGIFbyTinashe.thumb.gif.d03

46 minutes ago, California said:

by streaming shygirl

So she can afford an inhaler and not sabotage another girl's tour?

jadareloaded-jadapriint.gif

By messaging Justine Skye and Rachel Keen telling them they're both fake asf

zendaya

9 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

How about streaming both

SeriousSarcasmGIFbyTinashe.thumb.gif.d03

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

oh sis you know I'm playing cloud 9 between each track

eating-broccoli.gif

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:
  10 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

How about streaming both

  1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

oh sis you know I'm playing cloud 9 between each track

We need the Melatonin payola on, get to WORK

khalyan2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.