Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

handsoffgabriela

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by handsoffgabriela

  1. Great, another icon selling out to Israhell. I hate this world we live in
  2. People have moved on from her. Her last album was collecting dust on the shelves.
  3. Omg youre so right. I get that shes more successful than ever since she started singing in german but as a fan of hers I wouldnt attend her concert because of the reason that shes only performing german songs and they all suck
  4. Why is almost no one saying Sienna Spiro? Shes incredible!
  5. Omg me too. I grew up in the Balkans watching VIVA I thought shes a global superstar
  6. Not Helene. She is schlager not pop!
  7. No Angels and Sarah Connor are still active and doing well!
  8. Not us losing this king to Israhell I ******* hate it here!!
  9. Hard to say. AIL obviously has the better message but NK is catchier I believe? Both smashes either way!
  10. Maybe it would help to go back to their old interior design, nowadays your MCD looks like a mental institution. Also its too expensive
  11. The fanwars here Olivia is the best popgirl we have and infinitely more talented than Taylor
  12. But whos gonna sing?
  13. Good Luck Babe snub is crazy
  14. I miss when they had the blonde member they were dope back then, no one wants the ginger one
  15. I read the book myself and she was years into her conservatorship, nothing good about this
  16. Maggots for brain is my favorite, it deserves better
  17. 2016 was Britney at her lowest, stop glorifying this era
  18. Eventhough I dont like her I might stream this to put an end to country on the Hot 100

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.