Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Break the Ice vs Get Together

Break the Ice vs Get Together 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which 3rd single do you prefer?

    • Britney - Break the Ice
      60%
      60
    • Madonna - Get Together
      39%
      39

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • psychodiva336
    psychodiva336

    2 extremely overrated songs from overrated albums, but if I had to choose I'd say Break The Ice is better

  • HardBambi
    HardBambi

    I hope you're ok because it might be that the chills are not because of the song, it's an upbeat dance song Gworls I meant maybe horny or something funny, just that it was wasn't the sing because Bre

  • TouchinFree
    TouchinFree

    Break the ice is probably the best song in existence. Every time I listen to it I get chills.

19 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Evil poll monkey

Yes evil poll, these are fan favourites (minus DMF)

19 minutes ago, playboi said:

Break The Ice, Madonna is off key on Get Together

Ok Paula Abdul, thanks for coming

both excellent but I'm sorry but the uniqueness of the structure (with the bridge, final chorus, and the outro all being drumless) of Break the Ice gives it the edge for me… Danja's production was so on fire there! one of Britney's absolute best flame

Get Together is like one of my all time favourite Madonna songs jonny5

Break the ice is probably the best song in existence. Every time I listen to it I get chills.

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Break the ice is probably the best song in existence. Every time I listen to it I get chills.

I hope you're ok because it might be that the chills are not because of the song, it's an upbeat dance song

azealia

Gworls I meant maybe horny or something funny, just that it was wasn't the sing because Break the ice is no Power of love, now I'm making it worse again

Edited by HardBambi

  • Author
8 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

I hope you're ok because it might be that the chills are not because of the song, it's an upbeat dance song

azealia

Same with Get Together y'all act like it's of the same quality of Hung Up it's cute that's all azealia

30 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

I hope you're ok because it might be that the chills are not because of the song, it's an upbeat dance song

azealia

You know someone is allowed to have their own opinion - and even if it's something you don't agree with,that's okay!

Your comment reads so poorly and It's so distasteful.

Both songs a good songs and people enjoy either /or both for different reasons and love one more than the other for different reasons. And that's okay. 😭😭😭😭

2 extremely overrated songs from overrated albums, but if I had to choose I'd say Break The Ice is better

Both are great, but it's „Get Together" to me. And tbh „Break The Ice" demo is better than album version.

UGHHHH I accidentally voted for Break The Ice instead of Get Together.... biblio

but both are so good ofc

This might be one of the hardest polls ever. Both are 11/10, pop perfection and in the respective artist's top three songs, but I might prefer Get Together by 0.001 %.

1 hour ago, Ghostface91 said:

Same with Get Together y'all act like it's of the same quality of Hung Up it's cute that's all azealia

Fan favourites, that's all, they're both good though, an 8, Get together's peak was number 8 in the UK me thinks

54 minutes ago, blastoisebaby said:

You know someone is allowed to have their own opinion - and even if it's something you don't agree with,that's okay!

Your comment reads so poorly and It's so distasteful.

Both songs a good songs and people enjoy either /or both for different reasons and love one more than the other for different reasons. And that's okay. 😭😭😭😭

Sorry that it reads so badly it was meant to be an absolute joke and nothing more

1 hour ago, HardBambi said:

I hope you're ok because it might be that the chills are not because of the song, it's an upbeat dance song

azealia

Im not menopausal like your fave so the chills are coming straight from the core of my youth

azealia

Get together is just a house beat over some underwhelming vocals in comparison to break the ice. Blackout is superior to anything released by madge and im a hard core stan

azealia

Edited by TouchinFree

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.