Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pon De Replay vs 1, 2 Step

Which one 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

  2. 2. Which one sounds more timeless?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These 2005 bangers by these queens that both have "Mr DJ" in their lyrics, peaked at #2

But which one do you prefer?

Pon De Replay is the best (but Goodies is better than both) but 1, 2 Step sounds more timeless and like it could be released today imo

I prefer 1,2 step, but that was Ciara's peak (w/ Work) and PDR is one of Rih's least interesting songs

Timeless = PDR. 1,2 Step sounds of its time, but that makes it nostalgic

But I prefer 1,2 Step

Went ciara for both, obvs pon de replay is a serve but Rihanna doesn't quite feel like Rihanna yet, ciara is more identifiably what I like about her already

1,2 step was and still is incredible. That intro alone gets you hype

I prefer 1, 2 Step. The "This beat is automatic, supersonic" beginning really gets your attention, and makes the song.

However, I think that Pon de Replay has stood the test of time better. The "run through ya sneakers" line is cringe, though.

4 hours ago, Mickie said:

Sry Rih, but Ciara one two stepped on your forehead with this banger

Gays can never say "i like this better"

3 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Gays can never say "i like this better"

Not until this puta puts out an album

zeldaminajj.gif

I like both but I probably play Pon de Replay more.

I kinda prefer Goodies to 1, 2 Step these days.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.