Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP

Featured Replies

Get Annie AWAY from that lineup omg the tasteless heauxs will drag tf out of that God-tier album.

Slapping JessieJHeartbeat's fave album in that lineup would be hilarious, but sometimes it's better when a rate doesn't have an obvious "all of these songs are leaving first" album included.

giphy.gif

  • Replies 256
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Get Annie AWAY from that lineup omg the tasteless heauxs will drag tf out of that God-tier album.

Slapping JessieJHeartbeat's fave album in that lineup would be hilarious, but sometimes it's better when a rate doesn't have an obvious "all of these songs are leaving first" album included.

giphy.gif

Not when Do It Like a Dupe is coming for the win

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Get Annie AWAY from that lineup omg the tasteless heauxs will drag tf out of that God-tier album.

Slapping JessieJHeartbeat's fave album in that lineup would be hilarious, but sometimes it's better when a rate doesn't have an obvious "all of these songs are leaving first" album included.

giphy.gif

And when it wins because all the other girls are sabotaging each other

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

And when it wins because all the other girls are sabotaging each other

giphy.gif

Screenshot-2026-09-09-at-4-58-08-PM.png

We're gonna give it an average on par with it's Pitchfork score, lbr.

zendaya

4 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Screenshot-2026-09-09-at-4-58-08-PM.png

We're gonna give it an average on par with it's Pitchfork score, lbr.

zendaya

The way I forgot which Jessie album was who you are and thought it was the bald one

giphy.gif

Speaking of "the bald one" tell me why every time I quote this video, my husband always goes "omg I love Robyn!"

@Ace Reject / @supaspaz I think I floated the idea in an older thread, but could I potentially host a Tove Lo discog/mega rate at the end of this year/start of next year once the new album has had a few months to digest please? chick1

On 9/7/2026 at 1:35 AM, That Bad Eartha said:

Zola Jesus the mini rate. Really test the limits of how obscure we can go.

tenor.gif

Easiest rate ever. Bound winning, the rest can be whatever

15 hours ago, Why said:

@Ace Reject / @supaspaz I think I floated the idea in an older thread, but could I potentially host a Tove Lo discog/mega rate at the end of this year/start of next year once the new album has had a few months to digest please? chick1

NEED THIS

Hi @Ace Reject! The 90s Female-Fronted Rock Bands rate has just concluded, we have a double winner! The Cranberries' Linger and Portishead's Roads!

Thank you once again, see you for the nickname contest at the end of September! hugheart

work's back to being boring as **** so am I up next again yet

IMG_0910.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Hi @Ace Reject! The 90s Female-Fronted Rock Bands rate has just concluded, we have a double winner! The Cranberries' Linger and Portishead's Roads!

Thank you once again, see you for the nickname contest at the end of September! hugheart

the what

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

24 minutes ago, Legend E said:

the what

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

I'm gonna put into a spoiler

The ATRL Nickname Contest babe: a no-elimination, turn-based contest where each turn is assigned to a beloved ATRL female artist and a theme (e.g., Kylie Minogue and Desert). Every participant must send, in respect to the chosen theme, what they think it's funniest nickname of a song/album from that artist (e.g., Can't Get Sand Out of My Head), and then rate all the other participants' nicknames.

Ace is thankfully gonna follow it really close, so that nobody dares to cross the line

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

  • ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'm gonna put into a spoiler

The ATRL Nickname Contest babe: a no-elimination, turn-based contest where each turn is assigned to a beloved ATRL female artist and a theme (e.g., Kylie Minogue and Desert). Every participant must send, in respect to the chosen theme, what they think it's funniest nickname of a song/album from that artist (e.g., Can't Get Sand Out of My Head), and then rate all the other participants' nicknames.

Ace is thankfully gonna follow it really close, so that nobody dares to cross the line

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

efrefrd; okay

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

41 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'm gonna put into a spoiler

The ATRL Nickname Contest babe: a no-elimination, turn-based contest where each turn is assigned to a beloved ATRL female artist and a theme (e.g., Kylie Minogue and Desert). Every participant must send, in respect to the chosen theme, what they think it's funniest nickname of a song/album from that artist (e.g., Can't Get Sand Out of My Head), and then rate all the other participants' nicknames.

Ace is thankfully gonna follow it really close, so that nobody dares to cross the line

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

This warning point trap

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

42 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'm gonna put into a spoiler

The ATRL Nickname Contest babe: a no-elimination, turn-based contest where each turn is assigned to a beloved ATRL female artist and a theme (e.g., Kylie Minogue and Desert). Every participant must send, in respect to the chosen theme, what they think it's funniest nickname of a song/album from that artist (e.g., Can't Get Sand Out of My Head), and then rate all the other participants' nicknames.

Ace is thankfully gonna follow it really close, so that nobody dares to cross the line

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Is a certain singer getting assigned a certain historical event because I have some suggestions

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

1 minute ago, California said:

we've been needing some new Leona nicknames anyway

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

So what you're saying is we finally need 2012 Breaks the Woman

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Just now, conatus said:

So what you're saying is we finally need 2012 Breaks the Woman

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

weren't you supposed to open 2011 borns the woman this way

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

1 minute ago, California said:

weren't you supposed to open 2011 borns the woman this way

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

The downvotes that would be flying in there

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Just now, conatus said:

The downvotes that would be flying in there

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

we'll do it on Discord

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

21 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

This warning point trap

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

20 minutes ago, conatus said:

Is a certain singer getting assigned a certain historical event because I have some suggestions

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

12 minutes ago, California said:

we've been needing some new Leona nicknames anyway

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

I believe it's getting the SYG treatment (minus the WILD daily takes), so to get a WP you'd need to take it REALLY far deadbanana

Info

And yes, I already have the lineup of the 15 girls and their respective themes! Besides, in the first two weeks I'll ask you to send me two possible female artists + themes you'd like to add: the ones with the most votes get selected as the two bonus rounds

kukai

On 9/5/2026 at 7:33 AM, OrbitNumber1 said:

@Suilen what do you think of Speed for the Japanese Spice Girls spot? They fit the criteria perfectly (a bit too perfectly tbh), problem is... we'd lose Perfume for a group that probably won't fare very well on the rate based on what I've checked so far.

On 9/5/2026 at 10:49 AM, Suilen said:

I actually think it's a good choice, they have 3 albums among the best-selling ones of all time, and their songs aren't too idol-ish, so it could work. Yeah, Perfume would fare better, but SPEED definitely feel more like Spice Girls.

Is it too late to possibly pitch a girl group for the International Spice Girls rate? I would love to recommend one.

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Is it too late to possibly pitch a girl group for the International Spice Girls rate? I would love to recommend one.

Please, do! I'm on 11 groups so far, but I'd like to do it with 12.

Edited by OrbitNumber1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.