Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Does @conatus have a list of the 70s/80s soul ladies? If you're taking suggestions, please consider

  • Margie Joseph

  • Lorraine Ellison

  • Freda Payne

  • Mel'isa Morgan

  • Mica Paris

  • Vesta Williams

Whatever list I had for it is long gone I fear, but we did just do Mel'isa, Mica, and Vesta in Ace's most recent UOG rate!

  • Replies 256
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Whatever list I had for it is long gone I fear, but we did just do Mel'isa, Mica, and Vesta in Ace's most recent UOG rate!

deadbanana2 Can't believe I missed this! 3 of my favs. Grateful to have met Meli'sa and Mica smitten

Oh also forgot to add the Franklin sisters (obviously Aretha and Carolyn has some 70s albums - Erma only has 60s)

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, conatus said:

Also just noticed a lovely Good to Be Back-shaped gap in part one

tonitalking.gif

Now we're talking.

2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Workin' Overtime

No shade this album could be in the whole bottom 10 and I wouldn't complain

tonitalking.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Kabrona said:

We need the JLo discog rate

Do we?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Angelshark said:

I'm launching International Björks 1st September. Is that okay?

You know it is!

This Was(n't?) R&B '25 has finished! And the winner is...

"The Boy" by Rochelle Jordan!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, conatus said:

This Was(n't?) R&B '25 has finished! And the winner is...

"The Boy" by Rochelle Jordan!

Thank you, sugar ****!

May I host a Hilary Duff's discography rate in September - October? It's about time to have one I guess dancehall

  • ATRL Moderator

idk if this has been done before, but can i request a Midnight Ballerina rate? basically slutty bops and hoe anthems.

no intent to do it immediately and i would need a cohost. thing

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Devin said:

idk if this has been done before, but can i request a Midnight Ballerina rate? basically slutty bops and hoe anthems.

no intent to do it immediately and i would need a cohost. thing

Explain more please!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

BTW would LOVE A rate of Quiet Storm classics!

On 8/20/2026 at 10:54 AM, Ace Reject said:

Do we?

Think of the comments the weaker songs will get! ATRL is clamoring for it chick1

On 8/21/2026 at 2:39 PM, Angelshark said:

I'm launching International Björks 1st September. Is that okay?

Excited to see which ladies earned the honor of being international Bjork!

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Excited to see which ladies earned the honor of being international Bjork!

giraffe

I really want to make The International Spice Girls rate happen. I'll only be able to host it around December, and I might need a lot of help since I never hosted a rate and this one might be complex... The line-up I've been thinking so far:

Locked in:

No Angels - Germany

Jeans - Mexico

Rouge - Brazil

Bandana - Argentina

Via Gra - Ukraine

In consideration:

B*Witched - Ireland

Bardot - Australia

Perfume - Japan

Kiruba - Ecuador

The International Britneys and Gagas

The International Björks

The International Spice Girls

GqAttgeXYAAK7Sw.jpg

14 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

I really want to make The International Spice Girls rate happen. I'll only be able to host it around December, and I might need a lot of help since I never hosted a rate and this one might be complex... The line-up I've been thinking so far:

Locked in:

No Angels - Germany

Jeans - Mexico

Rouge - Brazil

Bandana - Argentina

Via Gra - Ukraine

In consideration:

B*Witched - Ireland

Bardot - Australia

Perfume - Japan

Kiruba - Ecuador

Idk how much of their music is easily available but there's also Yegna for Ethiopia and Viva for India, if that's of any interest!

12 minutes ago, conatus said:

Idk how much of their music is easily available but there's also Yegna for Ethiopia and Viva for India, if that's of any interest!

Thank you! hughard I needed some groups from Africa and South Asia and they seem to fit the criteria right in, I'll definitely look them up.

I think I'll need around 2 weeks to finalize everything for my rate, and the beginning of the school year doesn't help, so once the female band rate is over?

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.