Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP

Featured Replies

hear me out... Balkan pop divas rate. Chalga, manele, tallava, laiko, turbofolk, whatever you wanna call it. Same genre with the same origins

Jelena Karleuša or Ceca (Serbia)

Galena (Bulgaria)

Despoina Vandi (Greece)

Loredana (Romania)

Genta Ismajli or Elvana Gjata (Albania)

maybe Gülşen for Turkey

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Edited by Pendulum

  • Replies 256
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 9/17/2026 at 4:24 PM, Florence Belch said:

Thank you once again, see you for the nickname contest at the end of September! hugheart

HNW7vrxXgAAlFfc.jpg

On 9/18/2026 at 7:36 AM, OrbitNumber1 said:

Please, do! I'm on 11 groups so far, but I'd like to do it with 12.

Okay, so @Indie Go Mind suggested me BINI for the 12th slot, which certainly earns the title of Spice Girls of Philipines. BUT, as you guys can tell, all the other groups in the line-up are from the 90s and 00s (despite that not being a rule at all) and BINI is from the 2020s, clearly more influenced by K-pop rather than the Spice Girls. I like that they'd bring a more current sound to the rate, but I'm not sure... thoughts?

Edited by OrbitNumber1

2 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

Okay, so @Indie Go Mind suggested me BINI for the 12th slot, which certainly earns the title of Spice Girls of Philipines. BUT, as you guys can tell, all the other groups in the line-up are from the 90s and 00s (despite that not being a rule at all) and BINI is from the 2020s, clearly more influenced by K-pop rather than the Spice Girls. I like that they'd bring a more current sound to the rate, but I'm not sure... thoughts?

waitttt I'm moving a little to Cherry on Top sats

plus they say "spice" in the chorus so I'd take that as a sign

Edited by conatus

hey, could one of the mods managing rates update the ongoing rates section in the OP so we don't get lost? Pretty please chick1

9 hours ago, Kabrona said:

We need a profile's cover photos/gifs rate

Tumblr_l_513493985373759.gif.33ec14e7561

When the top 5 is just Christina gifs, with this evergreen winning the whole thing

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Kabrona said:

We need a profile's cover photos/gifs rate

Tumblr_l_513493985373759.gif.33ec14e7561

the bottom 10 is yours queen

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

Audacity vs Popstar

I have a better idea for these two

suburban

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

I have a better idea for these two

suburban

You have done enough

sharp-objects-sleep.gif

Recycle Pop 2026: COADF vs Confessions II vs Worst Girl in America vs Worst Man in America

Bonus: Ellie Goulding I Know Too Much vs We Know Too Much so we have someone to pan

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

On 9/26/2026 at 11:43 AM, Eeveelution said:

You have done enough

sharp-objects-sleep.gif

It begins

sharp-objects-sleep.gif

Tried to make a playlist for the Final Fantasy Vocal Songs rate and it's completely impossible on Spotify because these songs are just not on there! Then ran into a problem with what is considered vocals (is "la la la" over and over vocals??? how about chanting??) so f all that...

The universe is pushing me to do a Dido Discography Rate but that's way too big for my first rate. gaycat7 I'll find something smaller and less serious in scale first...

I was just wondering if it was finally Tinashe's time to be in a This Was rate for 2026 and then remembering how Ace is and how she'll be kicked out for Ella Langley or some ****

sharp-objects-sleep.gif

I think this would be a perfect line up for a rate. Either a revisit of the 2010s albums (just change Kelela's to Take Me Apart) or a rate for the 2026 albums.

2 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Tried to make a playlist for the Final Fantasy Vocal Songs rate and it's completely impossible on Spotify because these songs are just not on there! Then ran into a problem with what is considered vocals (is "la la la" over and over vocals??? how about chanting??) so f all that...

The universe is pushing me to do a Dido Discography Rate but that's way too big for my first rate. gaycat7 I'll find something smaller and less serious in scale first...

How about hosting the first flash rate people were talking about back then.

Think of a lineup of >50 songs that match a certain concept. Maybe top 50 of the greatest vocal gaming songs or something.

I'll be giving this work of art my 11s

8 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Tried to make a playlist for the Final Fantasy Vocal Songs rate and it's completely impossible on Spotify because these songs are just not on there! Then ran into a problem with what is considered vocals (is "la la la" over and over vocals??? how about chanting??) so f all that...

The universe is pushing me to do a Dido Discography Rate but that's way too big for my first rate. gaycat7 I'll find something smaller and less serious in scale first...

How about a YouTube playlist? In some cases I have prefer it to the Spotify one, even though the latter is much easier to handle! hug

If you think a whole discography rate is too much, you could opt for a Classics rate (although it's safe to say that she only has 6 studio albums, so it wouldn't make much sense with her rip). Maybe you could start with a Finnish Divas mini-rate to get used to being a host?

10 hours ago, conatus said:

It begins

sharp-objects-sleep.gif

Society when twitter discovers music can be both pop and r&b:

2z712o.jpg?a497424

1 hour ago, Florence Belch said:

How about a YouTube playlist? In some cases I have prefer it to the Spotify one, even though the latter is much easier to handle! hug

If you think a whole discography rate is too much, you could opt for a Classics rate (although it's safe to say that she only has 6 studio albums, so it wouldn't make much sense with her rip). Maybe you could start with a Finnish Divas mini-rate to get used to being a host?

I started building a Youtube playlist alongside the Spotify one and got annoyed because
1) there were no HQ official uploads for most of them..
2) still the problem of "what is considered a vocal song" persisted in my mind rip

Overall I want to do something low key in the Entertainment section first before I jump into the Dido rate.. and I do have something planned and a playlist ready for it actually, as long as TV/Animation related music rates go to the Entertainment section so I can jump into it whenever I'm ready. hippo

Edited by Album Leak

49 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

and I do have something planned and a playlist ready for it actually, as long as TV/Animation related music rates go to the Entertainment section so I can jump into it whenever I'm ready. hippo

I was about to say "Pixar movies rate when, so that I can bomb all the sequels", but then read 'related music rates' and now I have idea nnn

We are still gonna support you babe

chyna-snow.gif

24 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I was about to say "Pixar movies rate when, so that I can bomb all the sequels", but then read 'related music rates' and now I have idea nnn

We are still gonna support you babe

chyna-snow.gif

You're not going to bomb Toy Story 2, Monsters University and Inside Out 2 babe, I won't let you.

chyna-snow.gif

Edited by Album Leak

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.