Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, gelato said:

getting to whack MBF (house tour excluded) and the worst pop album since britney jean in the same rate? you spoil us

HPhQm03W4AAHApt?format=jpg&name=small

Whack the host to get him to start it!

  • Replies 239
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Tate McRae

Zara Larsson

Cardi B

Doja Cat

sombr

Benson Boone

Olivia Dean

Audrey Hobert

Justin Bieber

More like "THIS WAS POOP 2025" (we love you Lola and Jade)

kukai

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

I believe @supaspaz ruled out The Best That Canada Can Do in his preferred six.

There's always THIS WAS POP 2025! Who wants to host that one?

Potential options (you can kind of figure out who will be Popdemonium by who I'm not naming...)

TWPop 25 Options

Tate McRae

Zara Larsson

Cardi B

Doja Cat

sombr

Benson Boone

Olivia Dean

Lola Young

Audrey Hobert

JADE

Justin Bieber

sombr and Lola getting all my 11s

kukai

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Also, some THIS WAS INDIE/ALT POP 2025 options below:

INDIE/ALT

Ethel Cain

bon iver

HAIM

Lucy Dacus

Wednesday

Billy Woods

Blood Orange

Wet Leg

Turnstile

Perfume Genius

Panda Bear

Model/Actriz

Cate le Bon

Tyler Childers

Big Thief

see this is why i started listening to pop music all the time

did have an idea of like a 60s/70s other girls - laura nyro, judee sill, minnie riperton, margo guryan, nico (if ATRL doesn't find out too much about her), maybe someone else - but i'm just looking at it and it's bombing right there in the post, i'll be quiet

Nico's discography is incredible but she won't end up in any line up anytime soon that's for sure

pikachoo.gif

Okaayyy since the Faye rate got some attention I will share more ideas.

Song selection might be sound based (Dream Pop, Ballads, Rock, Dance, Trip Hop, Others). I think trying to cover every album equally would result with a lot of early stuff that ngaf in the rate over late career gags.

I might able to host on November if the rate gets approved

pikachoo

On 8/10/2026 at 11:09 PM, Ace Reject said:

But if you want to rate Michelle/Kelly/LeToya albums together, SURE!

Is this not moderator approval? I don't see it in the queue

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Is this not moderator approval? I don't see it in the queue

giphy.gif

Are you prepared for when Kelly and Letoya are the whole top 20 and Michelle gets punched out early.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Are you prepared for when Kelly and Letoya are the whole top 20 and Michelle gets punched out early.

giphy.gif

We Break the Dawn was a moderate hit in the Ladies of the 000s rate

giphy.gif

"Expect…the Unexpected"

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

TWPop 25 Options

Tate McRae

Zara Larsson

Cardi B

Doja Cat

sombr

Benson Boone

Olivia Dean

Lola Young

Audrey Hobert

JADE

Justin Bieber

woah-oh-my-god.gif

Has anyone ever done The International Spice Girls? I'd like to dive into some girl groups from around the world matty

2 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

Has anyone ever done The International Spice Girls? I'd like to dive into some girl groups from around the world matty

What's your requirements for girl groups? Is it enough for them to be just girl groups? Do they need to be as successful as Spice Girls for the country they represent? Do you plan on having one girl group represent each country? If so, how many songs for each girl group for their representation?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, makeawish said:

see this is why i started listening to pop music all the time

did have an idea of like a 60s/70s other girls - laura nyro, judee sill, minnie riperton, margo guryan, nico (if ATRL doesn't find out too much about her), maybe someone else - but i'm just looking at it and it's bombing right there in the post, i'll be quiet

Oh that is FANTASTIC. Do you want to go ultra pop as well? (Helen Reddy, hear me roar!) I could hand the reigns to you!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

woah-oh-my-god.gif

Damn. You even hate JADE. Stone cold, you are!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

Has anyone ever done The International Spice Girls? I'd like to dive into some girl groups from around the world matty

So, no counting the American or British girl groups? @stochastic, would you like to host alongside @OrbitNumber1?

  • ATRL Moderator

@Graffiti, we heard your concerns and we made changes to address them. Enough with the passive aggression.

I have a request. Is it possible for this thread's category to be changed from official to rate? Since this is pinned at the top of base, I click on that to filter all the rate threads. Would deeply appreciate it if it can be changed.

55 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

@Graffiti, we heard your concerns and we made changes to address them. Enough with the passive aggression.

Please reply to my inquiry in the other thread when you have a chance, thank you.

4 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Oh that is FANTASTIC. Do you want to go ultra pop as well? (Helen Reddy, hear me roar!) I could hand the reigns to you!

Someone else would have to help me set the songs for her, the only thing I know about Helen reddy is that my friend sung "I don't know how to love him" for a school audience when she was about 12 and got a big laugh when she sung "I've had many men before" (it was a different time).

but let me dm you when I have a minute cos I can think about alternatives as well but also I have questions to ask about running one of these things, I need to figure out if I could actually manage to finish it and not crap out

Norway Bjork is so obscure that one of her albums is wrongly tagged as compilation on Spotify but at least I found out she has 5 albums instead of 4

pikachoo

Edited by Angelshark

6 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

What's your requirements for girl groups? Is it enough for them to be just girl groups? Do they need to be as successful as Spice Girls for the country they represent? Do you plan on having one girl group represent each country? If so, how many songs for each girl group for their representation?

5 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

So, no counting the American or British girl groups? @stochastic, would you like to host alongside @OrbitNumber1?

I never hosted, so I didn't really think this through spin

I thought of girl groups that were super successful in their countries like JNS in Mexico, No Angels in Germany and Rouge in Brazil... those are the only ones I know tbh.

Now how do I get a multi-part video game soundtrack rate approved and people to participate...

koavminaj-koav.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

I never hosted, so I didn't really think this through spin

I thought of girl groups that were super successful in their countries like JNS in Mexico, No Angels in Germany and Rouge in Brazil... those are the only ones I know tbh.

Oh no, I'm loving it already! Let's do a deep dive for more!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.