Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How tall are you?

How tall are you? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. How tall are you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Administrator
22 minutes ago, Armani. said:

This lie lmao

bro it’s really not i’ve posted in discord about it lol

  • Replies 56
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pikachoo
    Pikachoo

    I'm tall in high heels but I am only five foot two

  • 5'11. I'm very bitter about missing that inch.

  • 6'5. it's not as fun as you all make it out to be.

38 minutes ago, Armani. said:

This lie lmao

Get him. We know Rian is 5'4 on a good day.

  • Author
54 minutes ago, Rian said:

bro it's really not i've posted in discord about it lol

Not you lying to them toosabrina

  • Author
29 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

6, 6'3 w shoes

fountain

Why you buying height boosters at 6ftahh

Like 5'7 I kinda wish I was smaller bc I feel it's too tall for a girl emofish

I swear Im taller then suga 😭💔

5'11 and I kinda wouldn't mind being shorter. Short people put on muscles so easily meanwhile I'm serving a skeleton monkey

I am 5'6

and I love topping people who are taller than me celestial

and what's even more...?

oh, well of course, they love it too razzle

Damn ATRL, y'all some tall bottoms -*

Only 5'5" and I fit on every door and vehicle heart2

5 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

I am 5'6

and I love topping people who are taller than me celestial

and what's even more...?

oh, well of course, they love it too razzle

Interesting, cuz why did I think you were 6 feet tall or something? eek

Short king who's probably packing with a third leg if tall guys let you top 'em -*

P.S. Not really a short king. I think 5'6" is it's above average, but people have f*cked up standards with male heights lmao!

I'm surprised 5'10" has the most votes. Y'all are very tall eek

5 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I'm surprised 5'10" has the most votes. Y'all are very tall eek

Right? Somebody lying cause the posts on this site give 4'11 bitter elves.

rogue2

~187–188 cm

While there's no reason to, there's been silly times in the past when I had felt insecure cause I compared myself to people that were a bit taller than me and then I had wished I was taller, even if a few cms doesn't make a difference, give or take.

and then there's also been times I've wished I was a bit shorter lol.

But tbh, idgaf about it now. It's just height and its not something that can be controlled, like many things in the body, and self-acceptance always goes a long way. heart2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.