Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tyla - "IS IT LOVE"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 136
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    To have a song "Is It" on your album and another called "Is It Love" is a bit... uninspired, ngl

  • ihavequestions
    ihavequestions

    She sounds like she's been waiting up all night baby tell me what's wrong?

  • RedOne
    RedOne

    "Push 2 Start" should've been more massive and a pivotal moment in her career IMO. But she released it in the Fall, just before the freeze, for whatever reason, then the remix came out way too late an

It's nice but it's not gonna do anything for the album campaign

I assume the song from the album trailer will be the focus track during release week then? This song is cute but again, not exactly the uptempo summer moment I was anticipating from her. The Rih vibes are also rlly evident on this song again but I'm not shocked since I saw Bibi Bourelly in the credits. mandown

Also why i did i think she was about to belt a high note but instead she went into a falsetto?

Would've been a cute album track. But if this is what they're pushing for a hit what does the rest of the album sound like doc

Y'all crazy! This is really good! It needed a bridge or like a more climactic moment but it's good!

This is getting panned here but I personally really really like it. My favorite out of the songs she's released so far (from this project).

Tyla sis, this was a terrible single choice

Who approved this cries

This did the opposite of exciting me for the album…

This is incredibly boring and not single worthy at all. Where are the bops?

Also a weak album opener.

This is a cute song. I bet there are other songs on the album that are more single-worthy, but it's still a very nice track.

I can't wait for the album!!!

I'm almost positive she was set up by a Zara Larson stan on her team. Painfully boring & does nothing for her or thè listener rip.

I'm surprised by the comments, I understand it doesn't sound like a smash but this is very very good and I'm glad she released it.

If She Did It Again was smashing and this was a promo song for the album it would have been a good choice

Now that She Did It Again is doing okish on tiktok , I dont see the point of releasing this

I like this song a lot actually but I will say it's giving very good Album track vibes more than a stand alone single .

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.