Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Barron Trump debuts ugly face

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • katysuxx
    katysuxx

    wait he kinda fine tho

  • LustSpell
    LustSpell

    **** him, he's the one who INTRODUCED his father to manosphere podcast streamers and got them to shill during the election. He's just as bad as the rest of his f ucked up, racist, WORTHLESS family.

  • dumbsparce
    dumbsparce

    Why are you attacking this poor kid who had no choice but to have that as his father? Now I learn that he's autistic too? Come on that's unnecessarily low.

He looking at his father like he's about to murder him. rip

I feel bad for him, I always get the feeling Trump resented having an autistic son and given that he's his youngest I doubt Trump spent much time with him. When I heard he was desperate to make friends at NYU but everyone made fun of him I was like :(

Why are you attacking this poor kid who had no choice but to have that as his father? Now I learn that he's autistic too? Come on that's unnecessarily low.

  • Popular Post

my face when I see the sixth Xtina thread of the week day

Just now, Smarticle said:

His hair is falling in a really chic way

ur right, so sophisticated smitten

Edited by katysuxx

Leave the boy alone.

Not his fault he has a maniac as a father.

He is debuting a freshman 50 which is not hard to to with the genetics of one McDonald Extra Mac Sauce Trump.

24 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

Leave the boy alone.

Not his fault he has a maniac as a father.

The same can be said for Donald Trump Jr, Tiffany, Ivanka?

He actually looks fine. But the bar is in hell compared to trump, Eric, the one ugly sister that trump barely acknowledged and jr. even ivanka looks wonky and weird.

Some of you need to get it together. You'd defend hitler's children

He needs to take notes from Clavicular

cause isn't that what straight men do now?

I was gonna say let's leave kids out of this but he's 20, drag ha

Edited by needs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.