Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande's worst lead single?

Ariana Grande's worst lead single? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the WORST song?

    • The Way (feat. Mac Miller)
      6%
    • Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
      28%
    • Dangerous Woman
      4%
    • no tears left to cry
      1%
    • thank u, next
      5%
    • positions
      9%
    • yes, and?
      17%
    • hate that i made you love me
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • schnetzka
    schnetzka

    She has pretty good lead singles but if I had to pick one, "positions".

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    Problem aged like milk.

  • Top Dash
    Top Dash

    Problem is kinda the perfect 2014 pop song. It's just so breezy to listen to and I will always defend it. OT: yes, and?

She has pretty good lead singles but if I had to pick one, "positions".

I actually like all of them. bird

If I had to choose I guess Problem? It feels the most dated.

yes, and? was a psychotic choice for lead single and certainly the worst "lead single" of the bunch, but it's such a great song and would be a cult classic if it was just on the tracklist. Kinda still is.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Problem is kinda the perfect 2014 pop song. It's just so breezy to listen to and I will always defend it.

OT: yes, and?

yes, and? Tho I still like it and can't imagine anything else being the lead single for ES. It's too bold to just be an album track.

HTIMYLM grew on me but it's still her 2nd worst

I used to love Problem but it aged like milk in the sun, definitely her worst. It screams 2014 in the worst way

Problem and yes, and? I'll go with the latter more. Problem isn't a bad song, it's just so... DATED. You can pinpoint the exact year by its sound just from the first few chords

the 1 person who voted dangerous woman .....

i will find you.

!!!!

Edited by ryoncé

Problem aged terribly skull but it was at least a bop once upon a time. I never understood the psychotic love for tu,n so I voted that one

RNmtmc1.png

Let out a sigh of relief after seeing no one voted NTLTC mandown

Yes And? is the only real miss here chick1 It never clicked for me. The cutesy/Glinda vibe and the attempt at a Paula Abdul song were clashing hard

its crazy how week ago i would have easily said hate that i made u love me and now im obsessed with it and cant get enough

her mind ugh

Put Your Hearts Up

Edited by gwen stacy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.