Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your most shameful crush?

Featured Replies

I hate his politics...

I think he's a bad person....

And yet I can't stop fantasizing about Hot Wheels.

How about you? Who is your most shameful or embarrassing crush?

Madison_Cawthorn_117th_U.S_Congress_%28cropped_less%29.jpg

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Michael cera was genuinely my ideal man up until i was like … 19

haha, too many too name...I was always into the older/dad types in terms of celebs,movie,tv stars.

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

what's wrong with him?

He's an adult actor from Tunisia.

4 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Jake Paul WAP

bibliahh I would kinda understand if it were Logan but Jake...shame!

4 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

this guy i'm sorry 😐

HFnkEZQW4AAoua3.jpg

his dick is so uglee chick3

9 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

this guy i'm sorry 😐

HFnkEZQW4AAoua3.jpg

Is that Temu Vinnie Hacker

Steven Crowder

Barry Keoghan

Rory Culkin

Dasha Nekrasova

  • ATRL Moderator

When I was in high school, I thought Dave Rubin was cute when he was the new gay commentator on TYT.

suburban

Came in here to admit I have a crush on my boyfriend's friend & y'all are just naming ugly celebrities so now I don't wanna play anymore. I thought the prompt was SHAMEFUL psyduck

Edited by LoveInStereo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.