Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

10 seconds in and we've never been so back. this is some Songs For You Nashe. The Hopscotch teas are REAL. The way we won!!!

I can't decide if I love or hate the album cover.

That being said, some of the earlier comments in this thread are very bizarre.

was about to press purchase on the signed CD and it sold out

clack

Melatonin (track 3) is still scheduled to be the next single after Crash Out

Writers: Alec King, Eric Frederic, Nick Weiss, Tinashe Kachingwe, Zack Sekoff
Producers: Zack Sekoff, Nightfeelings, Ricky Reed

yesssssssssssssssssss i snagged the VV ,cd and vinyl from her storeeeeeeee. this tour will be insane

So I think I can see the first 8 tracks from the vinyl pic. Confirm or deny anyone who knows?

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crash Out

Edited by rockwitu08

Just now, rockwitu08 said:

So I think I can see the first 8 tracks from the vinyl pic. Confirm or deny anyone who knows?

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. ? Stadium (can't figure out the first word)

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crash Out

yes, and the missing word on track 4 is Empty

Crash Out is great, kind of has a Songs for You vibe.

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The album is insane by the way. heart2

Are they full 16 songs or some interludes? I'm talking like Aquarius/nightride/joyride interludes

3 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

Are they full 16 songs or some interludes? I'm talking like Aquarius/nightride/joyride interludes

it wouldn't be a full Tinashe album without some interludes sis...

I like the cover actually and I love the fact that it's16 tracks long and not another EP. Bb/Angel and Quantum Baby should have been combined into a one project anyways.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.