Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

She's a bag of pecans but watch it legit be 9 tracks

better be AT LEAST 16 if she's making us wait until October for songs that we've already heard and are probably like 1:50

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

LOVE the star eye contacts, the glasses lowkey giving me a billie vibe for some reason though lol. I will say I was expecting a bigger zoom out when compared to the other 2 album covers of the trilogy but what the hell sure!

the queen is BACK just in time for her prime season aka the fall... bow down. jonny4

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Upon checking it closer, her eyes are filled with stars...I guess that's enough editing and good enough for an album cover ahh

it's a reference to popstar (song)

Tinashe - BB/ANG3L Lyrics and Tracklist | GeniusTinashe - Quantum Baby Lyrics and Tracklist | GeniusPOPSTAR+by+Tinashe+Album+Cover+%5B12in+x

like another close up doesn't really make sense when looking at them side by side so I guess it is its own project and separate from the trilogy or she just didn't want to do a full body shot which is unfortunate. oh well! still perched and still going to be barricade for the inevitable tour. bring it on queenie! bird

7 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

she's also announcing a tour

Meltdown Tour

https://www.tinashenow.com/meltdown-tour

waittttt

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Tinashe - BB/ANG3L Lyrics and Tracklist | GeniusTinashe - Quantum Baby Lyrics and Tracklist | GeniusPOPSTAR+by+Tinashe+Album+Cover+%5B12in+x

like another close up doesn't really make sense when looking at them side by side so I guess it is its own project and separate from the trilogy or she just didn't want to do a full body shot which is unfortunate. oh well! still perched and still going to be barricade for the inevitable tour. bring it on queenie! bird

love the dark hair and bangs actually

Just now, hallucinating said:

love the dark hair and bangs actually

the hair getting gradually darker throughout the eras is something i picked up on since QB and I loveee how she did that! even if she lowkey abandoned the trilogy concept in the end snnsjkdjnksdjns. it's the little intentional things that go a long way. her mind is fascinating and occasionally frustrating lol. heart

Why would they pivot like this…

Releasing the lead single in the first week of June for an album coming the end of September… she really wanted to give that 2000s popstar experience

I'm gagging at the cover it's so tea, and I'm excited for the tour

8 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

I thought wbk that

I swore I remembered her saying this one still has to do with the overarching theme of surveillance or w/e but I guess we do now! mandown

I would rather have a still from the video of her breaking that car from the video today as the cover but I'm not mad still...

I want 16 tracks and a 22 track deluxe please and thank you

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.