Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How strict is your social media purity test program?

Featured Replies

Before I follow someone on TikTok, I run a purity test to ensure they aren't problematic to my standards

Sees TikTok account that I want to follow

  1. Checks their reposts and video posts on the following dates:

    Problematic dates can often be found in: September 2025 (K*rk), February 2025 (The Queen winning AOTY), November 2024 (election), and July 2024 (Trump's ear). Now some people (re)post WAY too often so I'm not scrolling that far and I'll move onto the next test.

  2. Checks their Instagram following. Do they follow anyone with the last name Trump? Fox News? End Woke accounts? Musk? Jordan Peterson? And the most common one… Joe Rogan? I have given a pass for Rogan followers if I don't see anything else fishy and they're extremely hot.

  3. If my ancestors tell me that something is still off after passing the first 2 tests, I run the 3rd test: voterrecordsDOTcom. If they live in a state with public voter registration this test will expose it all! I almost followed a Republican from Florida yesterday until I checked!

Would you pass my social media purity test?

Edited by Fleahive

  • Author

And before you freaks come out of the woodwork calling me chronically online or too woke or weird my answer to that is:

ariana-and-what-about-it.gif

I refuse to support problematic creators unlike you desperate hxes. Stay pressed! Each test takes 60 seconds. Y'all spend more time arguing streaming numbers on atrl DOT com—Freaks!

jokes on you cause I only use ATRL now, what kind of background check can I run before replying to someone here

azealia

  • Author
4 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

jokes on you cause I only use ATRL now, what kind of background check can I run before replying to someone here

azealia

Atrl is easy! Simply click their account and check their activity. What posts are they downvoting? What posts are they upvoting? What threads are they most active in? Nicki Minaj base? Cancelled!

I won't judge you for being extra thorough, but I personally operate on an innocent until proven guilty approach. My interests and algorithms are pretty self-selecting already, it's rare that someone falls through the cracks.

I already feel I waste too much time on social media, running an exhaustive vetting process for every creator I want to interact with feels like a horrible cost/benefit. At the end of the day, your handful of views doesn't make a difference to their bottom line, but scouring their entire online footprint DOES waste a pretty good chunk of precious time.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, infrared said:

i have a job and social life

azealia

I'm currently at work getting paid while posting this boo!

31 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

And before you freaks come out of the woodwork calling me chronically online or too woke or weird my answer to that is:

ariana-and-what-about-it.gif

I refuse to support problematic creators unlike you desperate hxes. Stay pressed! Each test takes 60 seconds. Y'all spend more time arguing streaming numbers on atrl DOT com—Freaks!

ok

IMG_9560.gif

Honestly I don't care a lot about that, at least here in my country that doesn't really matters.

I would say people here care more about which soccer team you are than something related to social problems.

57 minutes ago, blade bird said:

I don't have or use social media at all, personally.

I fear this is social media

Just now, Dysmorphia said:

I fear this is social media

It's a little different though because I never have to see anyone's face, hear anyone's voice, or find y'all IRL (and some people here I'd be genuinely scared to run into IRL anyway)

suburban

I don't have one, I follow and if they end up posting dumb **** then I unfollow but I don't have time to go through their likes and ****

I'll follow anyone who has a fat wallet, has good vitamin D and loves to eat cakes.

rogue2

I've never used Tik Tok and I quit using everything else so that I don't have to worry about the blatant ignorance and buffoonery that happens online. This forum is my Only Exception™️

  • ATRL Moderator

I always check to see if people I just start following already follow Trump

I search the word "homophobic" in their LPSG thread. If there's a match, I start following them

bippy-bipdoof.gif

  • Author
25 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I just know your coworkers hate you

They definitely do but for other reasons.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.