Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you say you are single at work?

Featured Replies

i saw a theory in tiktok that you need to say youre single at work so you can get better options, so im trying it, but what about you?

Yes. My coworkers don't need to know I'm a pass around party bottom

rogue2

  • Author
1 minute ago, Tylerbv said:

Yes. My coworkers don't need to know I'm a pass around party bottom

rogue2

they told me they heard "hey grindr its mother" coming from your phone

5 minutes ago, oceans said:

they told me they heard "hey grindr its mother" coming from your phone

That only happened three times

rogue2

6 minutes ago, oceans said:

they told me they heard "hey grindr its mother" coming from your phone

motha*

better partner options? Or what do you mean by options?

Better options maybe but at what cost, because from what I've experienced I see that as a burden. Others see you as a target for unrealistically high expectations and an even greater availability because you have "no excuse", while parents get a pass on absolutely everything.

No, that sounds extremely weird lmao. Nobody else I work with pretends to be single and I don't think they'd give me "better options" (?) if I did.

In the interview I make it clear that I don't want the office Wendy feeling my biceps and telling me how big my arms are (but gays are allowed).

Yes cause regardless my personal life is none of their business

1 hour ago, Spicy Pisces said:

while parents get a pass on absolutely everything.

wheeew this is ******* tea!

quite honestly we should all do the complete opposite, gotta pretend we're married with little Johnny and little Stephanie at home, which equals: leaving early, being unavailable on weekends, coming up with easier stories about what you did on your weekend/vacation. the workplace loves the straights.

I don't say anything because it's nobody's business 👏🏻

Better options? Should I be telling my colleagues I'm single?

I don't really talk to my coworkers like that. But ironically most of my past relationships have come from work.

They try to pry just a tad every now and then. I always say how I'm doing something or going somewhere. And the question never fails, "Who you be goin' with?" Aside from the fact I am single, I just enjoy my own company and I don't like waiting for other people to go and do something.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.