Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you find Drake physically attractive?

Drake 108 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you find Drake physically attractive?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Erreur2 La Nature
    Erreur2 La Nature

    I mean he is good looking overall but I don't feel particularly attracted to him no

  • small **** energy

  • fememeist
    fememeist

    You can tell he looks like a loser too

What's with all of these threads about "objectivity" lately? lmao

Opinions are always subjective. You can't measure personal taste.

But anyway, I'm not into this man at all. Looks like the walking definition of a manchild, and that's not even taking the attitude into consideration, which makes it worse.

**** no, that's one ugly set of tattoos on his body. And his face isn't attractive to me either whatsoever.

With those tats, he looks like a guy working out on a prison yard. His body gives roids vibes. I'm not attracted to him. I do think it's silly that he's wearing the bandanas on his face inside tho toofunny3

He's a good-looking man, yes. I don't think he's hot, or sexy, but he's easy on the eyes.

He's so my type but i reckon i would be turned off by his personality so it had to be a hit and run no words spoken

avi2.thumb.gif.06083765ba330ee1be5b469d2

6 hours ago, MP3 said:

small **** energy

It's OK, it's the other side that we want anyway

happy-birthday-to-me-my-birthday.gif

No but that's because I'm not into beards. He was low-key cute during take care era but I never really found him that appealing

  • ATRL Moderator

No. He's not unattractive but he's not for me, personally.

5 hours ago, Egon Schiele said:

What's with all of these threads about "objectivity" lately? lmao

Opinions are always subjective. You can't measure personal taste.

But anyway, I'm not into this man at all. Looks like the walking definition of a manchild, and that's not even taking the attitude into consideration, which makes it worse.

Give it a bone sis

Did his peen leak a while back? I remember it was long but no girth which is unattractive tbh

7 hours ago, naval23 said:

Yes he's thick although most of that is surgical

As K. Dot said in 'Euphoria': Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from

lmao

5 hours ago, blown away said:

**** no, that's one ugly set of tattoos on his body. And his face isn't attractive to me either whatsoever.

yea, he has the weirdest tats.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.