Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Does X feel dead to anyone else?

Featured Replies

It's been dead for years now rip

Since that manchild bought the site, it went downhill. I don't know any cool people who actively use it.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    if you aren't verified your tweets get less push and most of twitter is just bots, fully ai or rage bait accounts now anyway

  • WhateverYouWant
    WhateverYouWant

    I came here ready to defend Xtina lol

  • Tweet: Nicki tanked 20 bot comments: @grok IS THIS TRUE??? doesn't sound like peak internet to you?

Tweet: Nicki tanked

20 bot comments: @grok IS THIS TRUE???

doesn't sound like peak internet to you?

I never used Twitter/X other than p()rn...

I don't know if social media is entirely over cause I still chat with a lot of people in DMs but actually posting content in oversharing seems over to me unless you're trying to be an influencer or something

if anything it's much more alive than ever deadbanana2 i feel like i see so much **** in my feed that I want to with high amounts of likes. Ironically, I'm especially sick of stan twitter deadbanana2 these new group of stans are genuinely so unfunny. like how many times can you regurgitate a joke deadbanana

Edited by Bussea

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

All social media is bad. Let's all collectively unplug

Says this while on atrl social media is bad if you have a toxic circle.

Edited by Ghostface91

1 hour ago, Soul Grabber said:

It's been over for a long time, some of you just refuse to let it go

If u are into politics its very active. Maybe if u follow pop stars it is dead

The algorithm is always pushing toxic content from all sides of the political spectrum
The worst type of ragebait and annoying takess
I noticed how i enter twitter very chill relaxed and i end up angry and upset.
Social networks today are one of the worst things to happen to society
I blame politics gettin too powerful in those spacess and political influencerss-influencers. they ruined the site.
It wass better when it all centered about celebs,brands,funny thingss.memes,the people

Edited by AvadaKedavra

7 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

The algorithm is always pushing toxic content from all sides of the political spectrum
The worst type of ragebait and annoying takess
I noticed how i enter twitter very chill relaxed and i end up angry and upset.
Social networks today are one of the worst things to happen to society
I blame politics gettin too powerful in those spacess and political influencerss-influencers. they ruined the site.
It wass better when it all centered about celebs,brands,funny thingss.memes,the people

This. The social engineering on that website is painfully obvious lol

i never used that tbh. Last time I tweeted was 2012.

it didnt stick with me the way instagram/snapchat/tiktok did.

Edited by Raphy

People are growing reluctant to post on social media across the board. You're in competition with professionalized influencers, bot accounts and a heavy-handed algorithm that prioritizes the most egregious ragebait there is. People are getting tired of shouting into the void michael

Edited by Pop Life

8 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Yep @Buffy s and LidolMix can rot in my blocked hell!

Huh? I don't use X. Why am I tagged?

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Huh? I don't use X. Why am I tagged?

Lmao just a joke.

I do wish it would die once and for all, I'm addicted to it and the only way out is if it stops existing

khalyan

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

if you aren't verified your tweets get less push and most of twitter is just bots, fully ai or rage bait accounts now anyway

I would never pay a single cent to elon musk, and my tweets still getting lots of engagement or likes. But yeah those blue checkmark users can be incredibly annoying, constantly posting rage bait and asking pointless/dumb questions

Edited by babyforlife

40 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Lmao just a joke.

Lolol. I had a feeling it was that account. toofunny3

45 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

I do wish it would die once and for all, I'm addicted to it and the only way out is if it stops existing

khalyan

this is me with ATRL.net

I deleted it at the start of 2023 before it was sold to El*n and I'm lowkey glad it's in the state it's in so I'm not tempted to go back

Idk I only got X still for Hyunjin and Suga content but probably been dying for quite some time now

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.