Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What's your breakup song?

Featured Replies

Found myself listening to "November Rain" everyday right after the breakup with my ex last year

  • Replies 29
  • Views 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Marina - Starring Role

It almost feels like a joke to play out a part when you are not the starring role in someone else's heart. You know I'd rather walk alone than play a supporting role if I can't get the starring role.

Got broken up with and immediately put this on after we said goodbye

IMG_1800.gif

28 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Found myself listening to "November Rain" everyday right after the breakup with my ex last year

Why did u breakup? Give us the tea gaycat5

The first song that came to my mind after my first big break up was Moscas En La Casa by Shakira, it was one of his Karaoke songs and it seemed fitting.

IMG_1800.gif

Sunny came home with a vengeance...

Count the years, you always knew it
Strike a match, go on and do it

"Oh, days go by, I'm hypnotized
I'm walking on a wire
I close my eyes and fly out of my mind
Into the fire"

Edited by Toxic.Latin

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Why did u breakup? Give us the tea gaycat5

We met at uni. He's one year older than me, so after graduating, he moved to a different city to start his medical residency. We had been dating for a year when that happened.

The plan was for me to finish uni and then find a master's in the same city so we could be together again. So we spent our second year in a long-distance .

For most of that time long distance wasn't really a problem. I mean, of course it was hard at times, but we talked every day, watched films together on discord, and played video games. It felt like we were making it work.

But in the last few months of the relationship, something shifted. The vibe changed. There were more insecurities in both sides, and conversations didn't flow as smoothly as before.

Eventually, I moved to his city in March 2025 after getting accepted into a master's I was genuinely excited about. But by then, things felt different. We had simply grown apart. I didn't really get along with his friends, and he had developed this "I'm more mature now and need a more social boyfriend, and you seem like you haven't changed" attitude. It was especially awkward because I was new in the city, and he was the only person I knew and whenever i was with him i felt like i had to make an effort.

After I moved, we didn't even last three weeks. I felt really liberated when we broke up… for the first few days, then the following weeks i really missed him and felt the weight of the breakup.

I asked for zero contact, and we didn't speak for about six/seven months after the breakup. Then one night I ran into him at a party, and we ended up having drunk sex. After that, we started seeing each other occasionally, mostly as just friends and sometimes we would hookup. In one of those, he told me he missed me and still loved me, and that he was "illusioned of seeing each other again"

The complicated part is that about a month ago, I started a relationship with another guy I've been seeing since October.

I told my ex two weeks ago. Since then, he hasn't spoken to me. He even went out of his way to return the birthday present I bought him weeks before.

flower

if i'm in denial of the relationship ending

Edited by fememeist

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

We met at uni. He's one year older than me, so after graduating, he moved to a different city to start his medical residency. We had been dating for a year when that happened.

The plan was for me to finish uni and then find a master's in the same city so we could be together again. So we spent our second year in a long-distance .

For most of that time long distance wasn't really a problem. I mean, of course it was hard at times, but we talked every day, watched films together on discord, and played video games. It felt like we were making it work.

But in the last few months of the relationship, something shifted. The vibe changed. There were more insecurities in both sides, and conversations didn't flow as smoothly as before.

Eventually, I moved to his city in March 2025 after getting accepted into a master's I was genuinely excited about. But by then, things felt different. We had simply grown apart. I didn't really get along with his friends, and he had developed this "I'm more mature now and need a more social boyfriend, and you seem like you haven't changed" attitude. It was especially awkward because I was new in the city, and he was the only person I knew and whenever i was with him i felt like i had to make an effort.

After I moved, we didn't even last three weeks. I felt really liberated when we broke up… for the first few days, then the following weeks i really missed him and felt the weight of the breakup.

I asked for zero contact, and we didn't speak for about six/seven months after the breakup. Then one night I ran into him at a party, and we ended up having drunk sex. After that, we started seeing each other occasionally, mostly as just friends and sometimes we would hookup. In one of those, he told me he missed me and still loved me, and that he was "illusioned of seeing each other again"

The complicated part is that about a month ago, I started a relationship with another guy I've been seeing since October.

I told my ex two weeks ago. Since then, he hasn't spoken to me. He even went out of his way to return the birthday present I bought him weeks before.

flower

Messy, you should be starting threads like @Whis gaycat1

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Messy, you should be starting threads like @Whis gaycat1

Nah i feel really good in my current relationship heart


At ~2:15 is when the part that resonates most is for me

My last words to you were hidden behind held back tears and a bad phone connection
When you hung up four years ended in one second
I just miss who I was when I still loved you
I just miss who I was ...
I just miss who I was ...
I just miss who I was when I still loved ...
I just miss who I was when I still loved you

Edited by Cole

All Too Well, some of the lyrics hit way too close to home after a breakup

Me myself and I and Best thing I never had also hits

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

gL052F5.gif

This lol

I spammed the **** out of this song over the last 2 weeks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.