Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What does it truly mean to be an OGH?

Featured Replies

As a notorious OGH, I have often wondered what the range of OGH-dom encapsulates. Have any Liddos believed trashing some tracks can designate one an OGH? Believe it or not, I was actually a decent fan of her from the start and it lasted until around the BTW-Artpop era where she was kinda shifting around but 2014 especially was when I became very turned off from her based on all that she did. Till this day I still can't find the cool quality factor that she had earlier on but I could maybe respect her a bit more if she changed her establishment politics and take more risks artistically/musically. rogue2

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I still listen to some of her older stuff and I loved her up until mid ARTPOP era. I agree, her cool factor did kinda fade and she gives major theater kid energy now. Not inherently a bad thing, just kinda makes me want to bully her like she's a childhood friend I drifted away from in middle school.

rogue2

Garden of Eden and Abra are kind of a slay though.

Edited by Katy.Kat.23

To be a true OGH, you kinda have to be fan. I think it tracks for you, JJang.

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

I personally think it means you have a pure heart and a kind soul. I still listen to some of her older stuff and I loved her up until mid ARTPOP era. I agree, her cool factor did kinda fade and she gives major theater kid energy now. Not inherently a bad thing, just kinda makes me want to bully her like she's a childhood friend I drifted away from in middle school.

rogue2

Garden of Eden and Abra are kind of a slay though.

kpcafe.thumb.gif.48d8ba64bacddb70b598d69

ot: There seems to be two categories of OGHs: ex-fans who can't move on and are stuck in the past or stans of some other pop stars who feel like Gaga's career threatens their fave's for some reason. Which of those descriptions do you think suits you more, Jjang?

An OGH is a very annoying person who either couldn't forgive Gaga for succeeding in the first place by making music they don't like, or who feels that the artist strayed from what they believed their career should have been.

In short, it's being someone who feels the need to express their opinion about an artist they don't even care about, over and over and over and over again, while trying to pass off their opinions as facts.

8 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

I still listen to some of her older stuff and I loved her up until mid ARTPOP era. I agree, her cool factor did kinda fade and she gives major theater kid energy now. Not inherently a bad thing, just kinda makes me want to bully her like she's a childhood friend I drifted away from in middle school.

rogue2

Garden of Eden and Abra are kind of a slay though.

kpcafe.thumb.gif.48d8ba64bacddb70b598d69

1 minute ago, Rino said:

ajtvlp.jpg

The way everybody knows it an he is still running free. Which mod did the good sis bribed.

ajtvlp.jpg

29 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

I still listen to some of her older stuff and I loved her up until mid ARTPOP era. I agree, her cool factor did kinda fade and she gives major theater kid energy now. Not inherently a bad thing, just kinda makes me want to bully her like she's a childhood friend I drifted away from in middle school.

rogue2

Garden of Eden and Abra are kind of a slay though.

kpcafe.thumb.gif.48d8ba64bacddb70b598d69

OGH usually means bad taste and a strong WiFi connection in your mother's basement

Katy Kat 23 talking about cool factors, god bless

kpcafe.thumb.gif.48d8ba64bacddb70b598d69

Edited by RideOrDie

So you used to like her and then turned into a hater. Imagine hating on someone you used to admire. The lowest low.

grok-video-2026-02-08-09-46-40-ezgif-com

4 hours ago, Yanko said:

U are jjangs dupe. We know that you used to stan.

I think Mariano accusing you of actually stanning a different artist than the one you pretend to stan is the final seal of OGH certificate

Just now, tost1 said:

I think Mariano accusing you of actually stanning a different artist than the one you pretend to stan is the final seal of OGH certificate

not the craziest of them all

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.