Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney Spears puts '3' Remix EP on streaming

Featured Replies

Previously unavailable in many territories including the US, Britney's '3' Remix EP is now available on DSPs, featuring 17 mixes across 8 producers, as well as the official instrumental.

Interesting to note is the distributer is listed as "RCA/Jive Label Group" — while 3 was released when Britney was on Jive, the Remix EPs for the four (on the floor) Oops! singles released last year as part of the 25th anniversary campaign were listed under RCA only, despite being originally released under Jive.

News broke earlier this year that Jive, which has been defunct for some time, is being relaunched. I don't know the legalities of copyright and masters ownership, but given that Oops! singles last year were re-released under RCA but 3 is under Jive, this would suggest Britney's catalogue through Femme Fatale has defaulted back to Jive, and this release may be the first part of their "mission to honor its legacy while reimagining it for today's music landscape": https://www.sonymusic.com/sonymusic/rca-records-relaunches-jive-records/

Stream the remix EP for one of Britney's best, most underrated singles now:

Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

3 (Remixes) by Britney Spears on Apple Music

Album · 2009 · 19 Songs

It's only a matter of time before Slave and Me Against the Music EPs appear, and then officially released b-sides Girls & Boys, Outta this World, Over to You Now and the Circus bonus tracks, and then unreleased songs….… everything is going according to plan

gaycat1

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • feelslikeadream
    feelslikeadream

  • Superhero
    Superhero

    Recently heard this play while I was at a McDonalds and it still sounds really cool. I wonder what Britney thinks of this track today? And the way it INSTANTLY went #1 like the audience was beyond hyp

  • Superhero
    Superhero

    Gimme More - #3 Womanizer - #1 Circus - #3 3 - #1 HIAM - #1 Remix with Rihanna - #1 TTWE - #3 I Wanna Go - #7 Scream & Shout - #3 Britney was on such a streak of hits in her comeback. What a sham

I don't like most remixes but I'm happy when everything an artist released is available to stream. bird

Recently heard this play while I was at a McDonalds and it still sounds really cool. I wonder what Britney thinks of this track today? And the way it INSTANTLY went #1 like the audience was beyond hyped for more Britney after Circus album.

This should've been the lead single for a Circus rerelease, since Circus was originally going to be a Blackout rerelease anyways. They kinda wasted this song on some random Greatest Hits package.

her remixes are usually very terrible, specially post-blackout

Edited by campelo

1 minute ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

This should've been the lead single for a Circus rerelease, since Circus was originally going to be a Blackout rerelease anyways. They kinda wasted this song on some random Greatest Hits package.

If anything this could've been on Femme Fatale, since it's from the same sessions as I Wanna Go and Criminal.

Ahh the nostalgia! I remember that was the single cover it had on iTunes way back.

3 was on addison's pre show playlist before she went on, it was so good WAP

The instrumental is truly peak Max Martin/Shellback. It's like the world's most expensive sawtooth synth party. They had Gaga coming hard on radio and knew Britney needed a leviathan sized bop.

10 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Why are there so many remixes rip

there are only 8 remixes, the rest are extended, dub versions of these remixes

Gimme More - #3

Womanizer - #1

Circus - #3

3 - #1

HIAM - #1

Remix with Rihanna - #1

TTWE - #3

I Wanna Go - #7

Scream & Shout - #3

Britney was on such a streak of hits in her comeback. What a shame there weren't good people around to help her in her personal life

We need EPs from the BOMT & ITZ erassabrina

And we also need Over to You Now.

There's this one video only on YouTube that has a version with an extended outro and it fucks so hard, I always wondered if it's fanmade or not. Wish it was on streaming.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

If anything this could've been on Femme Fatale, since it's from the same sessions as I Wanna Go and Criminal.

Oo I didn't know this! Yeah, that works too, and Femme Fatale could've been released earlier.

I was kinda gagged to see the artwork on streaming to be honest - any upload from the Britney Spears artist page is an event. I'd love unreleased material to be officially released but I assume that's a legal and moral loophole given not only Britney's history and current musical inactivity but also those songs being written by a bunch of songwriters who were commissioned for a specific album. However I think all her regional exclusive releases should be on streaming and I'd love for them to do expanded editions hopefully physically too.

Momma always gonna give you a damn bopT jonny5

Edited by magazine

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.