Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

are you obsessed with white socks?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Same reason why male changing rooms are so beloved. The truest of homoeroticas.

  • Author
Just now, RideOrDie said:

and white undies

IMG_1800.gif

sounds like a racism thingy

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

sounds like a racism thingy

IMG_1800.gif

just be saying anything god bless

rogue

i only wear white Socks but i need to buy some more , i make my socks multi - use and use them to wipe the food from around my mouth after a meal bc im too lazy to walk to the kitchen for a tissue so lowkey most of my socks have ramen juice or ketchup all over them jonny

I hate wearing socks in general but the only kind I own are black socks.

  • Author
1 minute ago, schnetzka said:

I hate wearing socks in general but the only kind I own are black socks.

love this black socks representation on ATRL, certain users can learn a thing or two.

IMG_1800.gif

I wouldn't say obsessed but its nicer and sexier than seeing bare feet imo

IMG_1800.gif

think I like black socks more tho

IMG_1800.gif

  • Author
4 minutes ago, May said:

i only wear white Socks but i need to buy some more , i make my socks multi - use and use them to wipe the food from around my mouth after a meal bc im too lazy to walk to the kitchen for a tissue so lowkey most of my socks have ramen juice or ketchup all over them jonny

sounds eco-friendly

rogue

My go-to outfits involve a white sneaker with white socks- and I have many so yeah, I probably am obsessed. Even though my foot fetish is bare feet, it's cute to see dirty white socked soles cause it shows the shape and an idea of how good they must look without them -*

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

In a s*xual way?clack

ma'am it's a classy party, stop oversexualizing everything

rogue

  • Author
Just now, howboutdat said:

I ain't got none, why

IMG_1800.gif

broke h**s dont speak

rogue

8 minutes ago, May said:

i only wear white Socks but i need to buy some more , i make my socks multi - use and use them to wipe the food from around my mouth after a meal bc im too lazy to walk to the kitchen for a tissue so lowkey most of my socks have ramen juice or ketchup all over them jonny

god bless you

15 minutes ago, truthteller said:

sounds like a racism thingy

IMG_1800.gif

I wore black socks and the guy told me they would've turned him on if they were white. Maybe you have a point

rogue

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

ma'am it's a classy party, stop oversexualizing everything

rogue

Well it's ATRL, so you gotta ask sabrina

To answer the question, no.

Black socks >>>>>>>

  • Author
Just now, smartalek22 said:

this site is increasingly becoming lpsg by day

IMG_1800.gif

there is a "roof" section in case you miss it

IMG_1800.gif

Umm no I mostly wear wool socks I find cotton socks cheap and they get dirty fast

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.