Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Littlejfrey

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Littlejfrey

  1. I feel like I've always slept really well, but lately I've been waking up almost every night between 3 and 4 a.m and it's really annoying. So I'm looking for some tips on how to improve my sleep
  2. El You're right, I remember dweebz had a list of "banned models", maybe Kyliz should make one for future seasons
  3. Church >>>>>>>>>>
  4. Oh Miss Kylizzle don't make that face! My floppery has nothing to do with the fact that themes have been similar to the season where you played as Allison (that's a fact) so of course people will have deja vús about that. That's not Outbound's fault, his material has been consistently good and he doesn't get the flowers he deserves based on that, me thinks
  5. It's not Allison's fault that the themes are being recycled from the past season where she was a contestant
  6. Also replying to texts, which is why I hate all those people saying **** like "Oh if he doesn't answer you in time is because he doesn't care" b*tch no, it's because I'm busy doing other things and I need time and concentration to answer
  7. I can't stop thinking about that Andrew Scott scene for "It Gets Worse" i'm just a hole daddy
  8. Are they also getting a penalty for being late?
  9. WHAT! My bottom streak is over?
  10. Based on the critiques, I think my time has come
  11. Oh my I'm coming for top place next round
  12. Me reading Lisa's and Kali's critiques
  13. Another day, another bottom
  14. Oh I'm gonna get panned
  15. A wonderful being, thank you for so much rest in peace

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.