Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "ORIGAMI!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 452
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sadly, I think the time has come for me to clock out. I will always love her but the creative path she's been on is not for me. Happy for everyone enjoying though!

  • Please. She has all of her career to return to something more serious and mature, she has every right to embrace a fun and upbeat persona that she never got to do on her own. And it seems to definitel

  • sam.teas
    sam.teas

    the full song is amazing. she never disappoints. HORNY KESHA on the way

Wait is this the song that one of the insiders teased as Joyride 2.0 all that time ago?

I do kind of love her ability to make me feel like I'm in a Mario Nintendo game with her songs sometimes nicole

Edited by CroNich

25 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Wait is this the song that one of the insiders teased as Joyride 2.0 all that time ago?

I do kind of love her ability to make me feel like I'm in a Mario Nintendo game with her songs sometimes nicole

yeah @RideOrDie what was the fun dance song?

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

I do kind of love her ability to make me feel like I'm in a Mario Nintendo game with her songs sometimes nicole

This is why we still Nintendo to clear the sample for a proper "Birthday Suit" release suburban

now with it sharing an ! like ATTENTION!, will they both be on the next album or will ORIGAMI! be put on period?

Love this, this era has so many bops she's such an insane artist I love her so much

song is phenomenal, as expected, but sorry dear Kesha I haven't had a ton of time to listen to it multiple times (only once so far) cause there's been way too much new music for me to check out that was released last night tornado I'll listen to it more on my break at work today!

A BOP clap3 to be expected

I have a sneaky feeling I will be playing this on repeat the same way I'd did Joyride and Boy Crazy jonny

This song is phenomenal, it's almost hard to believe. The chorus sounds like a #1 year end hit. Oh wow.

With less campy verses and song title, this could have been a huge hit as the World Cup song. The straights would eat the oh-ah's up. An ANTHEM jonny

Edited by DarkGa

I can't recall who said this, but you were right about Kesha using a . photoshoot outtake

IMG-7722.jpg

imagine if period was full of songs that actually capture the essence of old kesha but adapted to today's sound like this song, BOY CRAZY, RED FLAG or ATTENTION

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.