Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "ORIGAMI!"

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, TomTom said:

The way she's always serving when it comes to random photos

  • Replies 452
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sadly, I think the time has come for me to clock out. I will always love her but the creative path she's been on is not for me. Happy for everyone enjoying though!

  • Please. She has all of her career to return to something more serious and mature, she has every right to embrace a fun and upbeat persona that she never got to do on her own. And it seems to definitel

  • sam.teas
    sam.teas

    the full song is amazing. she never disappoints. HORNY KESHA on the way

8 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

The way she's always serving when it comes to random photos

she looks incredible, sexy and confidenttttt

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

she looks incredible, sexy and confidenttttt

Isn't that a Katy lyric? rip

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Isn't that a Katy lyric? rip

LMAO stopppp

20 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Isn't that a Katy lyric? rip

Unrelated but I just checked this song out and parts of the instrumental sound kinda like hot n cold to me rip

3 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

Unrelated but I just checked this song out and parts of the instrumental sound kinda like hot n cold to me rip

Origami? Hot n cold? Are you feeling alright? Do you need to lie down?

20 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Origami? Hot n cold? Are you feeling alright? Do you need to lie down?

It's just part of the instrumental in the bg lol but i expected this reaction skskls

I'm probably mishearing and unfortunately don't have the music knowledge to describe what i mean.. it's those oonz oonz noises in the back

Edited by simplywohoo

Kesha has added a canvas on Spotify for ORIGAMI! Seems to be a behind the scenes clip of a music video -*

IMG-7896.gif

31 minutes ago, goldtransam said:

Kesha has added a canvas on Spotify for ORIGAMI! Seems to be a behind the scenes clip of a music video -*

IMG-7896.gif

sis looks GOOD

15 hours ago, 305 said:

Her weakest song in a while

Delusional says hello chick1

I mean it's the weakest of her more recent loud, upbeat party tracks (not including YKY of course). I don't dislike the song though.

I'm surprised they haven't cancelled the tour yet. I'm seeing screenshots of an ocean of blue dots on Twitter. Whoever thought it was a good idea for her to tour again so soon is crazy.

She dropped out of What What Happens Live last night probably to make things less awkward if she ends up canceling the tour.

Edited by bearman

A handful of my friends who have an interest in going keep telling me that her choice is for this tour are very random. For example I'm supposed to go to the show in Minneapolis with my friends and they're asking why she's choosing an amphitheater in the middle of nowhere. But also apparently this new amphitheater is brand new and she'll be one of the first people to perform there. I wish she would have done more promotion because the prices are fairly good but at the same time people just don't have money like that I guess. I wish she would have stuck to more recognizable cities like the previous tour.

18 minutes ago, bearman said:

I'm surprised they haven't cancelled the tour yet. I'm seeing screenshots of an ocean of blue dots on Twitter. Whoever thought it was a good idea for her to tour again so soon is crazy.

She dropped out of What What Happens Live last night probably to make things less awkward if she ends up canceling the tour.

What Happens Live would have been great promo

What is her team doing

It's just too soon for her to tour again with no new music and zero hype. She's made so many mistakes after Joyride but she had somehow managed to raise her touring profile. I don't know how if she can recover from how bad the new tour is doing. Tragic if she cancels and tragic if she goes through with it in empty venues and free tickets giveaways.

Edited by bearman

Her Minneapolis show is selling pretty good so far I'm gagged I hope she doesn't cancel

I just looked at Ticketmaster and lol I have never heard of some of the cities she's performing at deadbanana2

The locations seem random asf and it's way too soon for another tour. Sad, but no wonder it's flopping

ANY *** ON THIS FORUM - please direct to me a pop girl who can squeal-screech like Kesha on the beat??

no? nobody else?

got it.

THIS **** IS ******* FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHE MAKING MY ***** DRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS, THUS FAR, IS THE SONG OF THE SUMMER. ******* fight me

2 hours ago, bearman said:

I'm surprised they haven't cancelled the tour yet. I'm seeing screenshots of an ocean of blue dots on Twitter. Whoever thought it was a good idea for her to tour again so soon is crazy.

She dropped out of What What Happens Live last night probably to make things less awkward if she ends up canceling the tour.

that can't be TRUE - there's no way she would duck out on Andy Cohen!

2 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I just looked at Ticketmaster and lol I have never heard of some of the cities she's performing at deadbanana2

The locations seem random asf and it's way too soon for another tour. Sad, but no wonder it's flopping

Yessss this is everyone's complaints...what's with these irrelevant unknown cities ?! Her new team should have done more research on this

29 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Yessss this is everyone's complaints...what's with these irrelevant unknown cities ?! Her new team should have done more research on this

id be happy if she came to my hometown though

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.